Transderm vs Dermacrine Ambulldogs official comparo

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
let me first quantify that this comparison is not "bodybuilding" result oriented. meaning paramaters gauged are not strength, mass, fat burning etc.

The comparison is based upon how i feel physically and emotionally while using both products to enhance my trt regiment. i opt to use these instead of hcg. these are my findings only. neither product was used sponsored.

Both products used at 3 pumps/day. so here we go.

Ease of use-
transderm- 10 of 10
derm- 7 of 10

Libido-
trans- 8 of 10
derm- 9 of 10

Energy-
trans- 9 of 10
derm- 8 of 10

Mood-
trans and derm 10 of 10

Appetite-
trans- 8 of 10
derm- 8 of 10

Aggression-
trans- 10 of 10
derm- 7 of 10

In my erlier post i said one was stronger so let me also quantify that here. in terms of energy and aggression transderm hit very hard and quickly, to me that is. the energy is wicked. at times on the verge of anxiety which also plays into aggression ie hyped and short tempered. so from that stand point i say trans is stronger. over dosed ingredient? i dont know. more effective carrier? more than likely.

in the end both products are great and a fantastic addition to trt. my money will certainly be spent on TRANSDERM. handsdown
Keeping in mind of course that on avg a bottle of Rs-transaderm cost less and you get 60 days worth of the product. Enough to finish 2 whole months,, AHUM the other brand you cant even round out the month with it...

BTW guys N2BM20 takes 20% off any order at Needtobuildmuscle.com right now till April 17th 11:59 pm So Now you can get the RS-transaderm for way way cheaper and OMG yes Never forget we ship all orders!!!!!!!! All orders no matter how much , all orders in the USA 2-3 day Priority mail for free.

You do not need to spend 150 or more just to get snail mail ground worthless shipping at NTBM.. Make any order even for a 7.00 sample back and we ship that order 2-3 day mail within the usa for free. APO for free too..
Anywhere else in the world 25.00 flat fee for International Priority mail no matter how big or small the order. order 500lb of product and its still 25.00

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
let me first quantify that this comparison is not "bodybuilding" result oriented. meaning paramaters gauged are not strength, mass, fat burning etc.

The comparison is based upon how i feel physically and emotionally while using both products to enhance my trt regiment. i opt to use these instead of hcg. these are my findings only. neither product was used sponsored.

Both products used at 3 pumps/day. so here we go.

Ease of use-
transderm- 10 of 10
derm- 7 of 10

Libido-
trans- 8 of 10
derm- 9 of 10

Energy-
trans- 9 of 10
derm- 8 of 10

Mood-
trans and derm 10 of 10

Appetite-
trans- 8 of 10
derm- 8 of 10

Aggression-
trans- 10 of 10
derm- 7 of 10

In my erlier post i said one was stronger so let me also quantify that here. in terms of energy and aggression transderm hit very hard and quickly, to me that is. the energy is wicked. at times on the verge of anxiety which also plays into aggression ie hyped and short tempered. so from that stand point i say trans is stronger. over dosed ingredient? i dont know. more effective carrier? more than likely.

in the end both products are great and a fantastic addition to trt. my money will certainly be spent on TRANSDERM. handsdown
great review...transderm looks like a product i want to try!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you gotta bro especially being on trt. makes a world of difference

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't you BigT? I will even give it to you for free in exchange for a log....;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
BUMP on the bomb review. Don't forget you can get transaderm right now for 20 percent off with the coupon code NTBM20 ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine can't get here fast enough!! Lol

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i went to pick up a bottle of transaderm just now, and its out of stock :(

that 20% off coupon is too good to pass up. any ideas when it will be back in stock?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i went to pick up a bottle of transaderm just now, and its out of stock :(

that 20% off coupon is too good to pass up. any ideas when it will be back in stock?
It just went OOS last night. I don't know of an ETA at the moment, but I know the last batch we got in was a rush-ordered portion of a significantly larger order that was placed. As soon as I hear anything, I'll be sure to update.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I cant state enough how valuable this review is to other members when trying to make a decision on whether to make a purchase or not. It will really make an easy choice after reading this for many. Thanks again brother!
agreed, and bulldog is a good guy to do such a detailed comparison.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed, and bulldog is a good guy to do such a detailed comparison.
def cool for the comparision, can't wait to see the other logs going up to measure the bodybuilding results from this product

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
yah, I'm excited to see all the new logs as well. Should be great fun. Looks like there is a pretty diverse crowd that is going to be logging it too, so that will be cool.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yah, I'm excited to see all the new logs as well. Should be great fun. Looks like there is a pretty diverse crowd that is going to be logging it too, so that will be cool.
Exactly. Those Transaderm logs will be great. Lots of diversity with the loggers for sure. It will be nice seeing Transaderm being used for different goals

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your honest comparison. I know it could have went either way. No disrespect to PP, I have used their Derma in the past with good results as well as some of their Prohormones/Designers that they used to have. So much respect to everyone..

I really love the Transaderm, not just the drying time, but everything about it, the cost, the amount of servings, etc. I look forward to the up and coming logs on here as well to see what other members think..Take care..SJ

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your honest comparison. I know it could have went either way. No disrespect to PP, I have used their Derma in the past with good results as well as some of their Prohormones/Designers that they used to have. So much respect to everyone..

I really love the Transaderm, not just the drying time, but everything about it, the cost, the amount of servings, etc. I look forward to the up and coming logs on here as well to see what other members think..Take care..SJ

it's the ntbm carrier that sets transaderm ahead of the pack, imo. dmso/emu oil is a fantastic combo!!!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's the ntbm carrier that sets transaderm ahead of the pack, imo. dmso/emu oil is a fantastic combo!!!!
dmso is what we used in the homebrew days... man I have some of that trenazone product left for next year, do we sell the Carrier on it's own, I could just mix the two while dosing... I am pretty sure it would be awesome with another carrier.. anybody getting any ideas..?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
dmso is what we used in the homebrew days... man I have some of that trenazone product left for next year, do we sell the Carrier on it's own, I could just mix the two while dosing... I am pretty sure it would be awesome with another carrier.. anybody getting any ideas..?
We're going to be selling blanks of the carrier very soon from what I hear.

I have some old 1test powder from back in the homebrew days, along with a few other powders like 4AD that I have some ideas with :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hopefully as we move forward we'll soon be able to get the blank carrier

milas seems like he has a lot of good ideas for homebrews using our carrier

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The carrier is great, with lots of possibilities. It seems like the carrier can really be loaded up, so things like 11-oxo or 7-oxo would be great to add in and make your own.

I've heard some rumors of powdered PH/DS being available at some point, and that would be a lot of fun for adding in, especially non-methyls.

Outside of that, it'd be easy to make a cutter with bulk powders like raspberry ketones, caffeine, yohimbine, 6-bromo, resveratrol, etc.

I am really looking forward to getting some blanks, the carrier is second to none!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
bump. How has everyone else liked the transaderm over the derma? Now that they have hopefully had time to try it for themselves.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's no comparison!! The carrier in Transaderm blows the Dermacrine out of the water. Great job guys.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Those Transaderm logs will be great. Lots of diversity with the loggers for sure. It will be nice seeing Transaderm being used for different goals
Thats what i am really interested in seeing. I know it works great being used on cycle as a T base but would like to see it be used on a cut with forma stanzol or N2Burn.....on a bulk with DAA......stand alone, etc etc

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The carrier is great, with lots of possibilities. It seems like the carrier can really be loaded up, so things like 11-oxo or 7-oxo would be great to add in and make your own.

I've heard some rumors of powdered PH/DS being available at some point, and that would be a lot of fun for adding in, especially non-methyls.

Outside of that, it'd be easy to make a cutter with bulk powders like raspberry ketones, caffeine, yohimbine, 6-bromo, resveratrol, etc.

I am really looking forward to getting some blanks, the carrier is second to none!
back in the day a favorite of mine was bulk 6oxo/formestane, great combo.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what i am really interested in seeing. I know it works great being used on cycle as a T base but would like to see it be used on a cut with forma stanzol or N2Burn.....on a bulk with DAA......stand alone, etc etc
Transaderm + N2Burn + FormaStanzol stack for a cut? I'm currently doing this and logging it in the AgeForce folder and on NTBM. Working NICELY!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transaderm + N2Burn + FormaStanzol stack for a cut? I'm currently doing this and logging it in the AgeForce folder and on NTBM. Working NICELY!!!
That sounds like a great stack Milas! Shredfest!