Transderm vs Dermacrine Ambulldogs official comparo

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
let me first quantify that this comparison is not "bodybuilding" result oriented. meaning paramaters gauged are not strength, mass, fat burning etc.

The comparison is based upon how i feel physically and emotionally while using both products to enhance my trt regiment. i opt to use these instead of hcg. these are my findings only. neither product was used sponsored.

Both products used at 3 pumps/day. so here we go.

Ease of use-
transderm- 10 of 10
derm- 7 of 10

Libido-
trans- 8 of 10
derm- 9 of 10

Energy-
trans- 9 of 10
derm- 8 of 10

Mood-
trans and derm 10 of 10

Appetite-
trans- 8 of 10
derm- 8 of 10

Aggression-
trans- 10 of 10
derm- 7 of 10

In my erlier post i said one was stronger so let me also quantify that here. in terms of energy and aggression transderm hit very hard and quickly, to me that is. the energy is wicked. at times on the verge of anxiety which also plays into aggression ie hyped and short tempered. so from that stand point i say trans is stronger. over dosed ingredient? i dont know. more effective carrier? more than likely.

in the end both products are great and a fantastic addition to trt. my money will certainly be spent on TRANSDERM. handsdown

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
VERY well broken down review brother. Would expect nothing less. The results are very interesting. Obviously as you pointed out the amount of each ingredient should be identical. I think most certainly the fact that trans hits harder and faster has to do with how much we improved the carrier over the original dermacrine.

Did you use both products at the same time of day as well?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ambulldog, we appreciate the time you have taken to give your unbiased review and honest feedback. It means a lot to us, and I'm sure it means a lot to the members here at AM as well. It was a very solid review and it does show that Transaderm delivers what it promises. I am happy that you are happy with it bro :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed that this is very well laid out. I'm glad to hear it met your standards.

steppinRazor

Awards
nice review!! with all the banter back and forth about the 2 products, its nice to have an EXPERIENCED and unbiased opinion.
this undoubtedly solidifies my future purchase of transaderm..cant wait!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I'm going with Transderm! Very happy because I really hated how long Dermacrine took to dry.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review.

So do you think you'll use Transaderm at 2 pumps to cut back a little on the energy/aggression, or keep it at 3 pumps?

You could get 150 servings from a single bottle at 2 pumps, versus 100 servings at 3 pumps (Really quite a value there!).

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. I don't know if I would like the anxiety aspect of it though. Maybe at a lower dose but that would also inhibit gains somewhat. Hmm it may be worth a shot though.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review. I don't know if I would like the anxiety aspect of it though. Maybe at a lower dose but that would also inhibit gains somewhat. Hmm it may be worth a shot though.
It might be that 4 pumps of Transaderm = 5 pumps of Dermacrine due to an improved carrier? It's hard to tell though, that's just conjecture.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the review bulldog, it seems like both products are pretty close, just to clarify...you do apply the topical solutions to your "bean bag" right?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review.

So do you think you'll use Transaderm at 2 pumps to cut back a little on the energy/aggression, or keep it at 3 pumps?

You could get 150 servings from a single bottle at 2 pumps, versus 100 servings at 3 pumps (Really quite a value there!).
i plan to and see how i feel.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
not quite anxiety but energy to birn that wont burn off if that makes sense. gonna try 2 pumps for a bit to see if i feel any different

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the review bulldog, it seems like both products are pretty close, just to clarify...you do apply the topical solutions to your "bean bag" right?
i normally put 1 pump on the boyz

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'm going with Transderm! Very happy because I really hated how long Dermacrine took to dry.
i really didnt want to make i big deal on the carrier in the review as its obvious that the trans carrier is far superior, in terms of dr time which is like seconds

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
It might be that 4 pumps of Transaderm = 5 pumps of Dermacrine due to an improved carrier? It's hard to tell though, that's just conjecture.
i will only say that i dont think ill go to 5 pumps on trans. i think its b way too much neural stim for me

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
VERY well broken down review brother. Would expect nothing less. The results are very interesting. Obviously as you pointed out the amount of each ingredient should be identical. I think most certainly the fact that trans hits harder and faster has to do with how much we improved the carrier over the original dermacrine.

Did you use both products at the same time of day as well?
time of day always changes for me as i rotate shifts so one week its applied morning, one week night time, one week middle of the day

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i didnt want to make a big deal of the carrier in the comparo as it didnt carry a lot of weight in my test. but i will say now and anyone whos used forma knows the carier is second to none

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice comparison review bro

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting a solid review. This will definitely help steer other Anabolic Mind members in the right direction.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

nerdalert

Awards
This is the review that I think alot of us have been waiting for. Thanks for taking the time to break it down for us.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty much what I expected...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job AM! I am hoping the carrier is better because the Derm version wreaks havoc on my skin.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At my age I loved Derm until the skin issue. Can't wait for my delivery to get here.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Great job AM! I am hoping the carrier is better because the Derm version wreaks havoc on my skin.
ive had no issues with the carrier. not even on the ball$

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is good to know

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive had no issues with the carrier. not even on the ball$
let me clarify. no real issues like rash etc. but you can be sure that either product burns for a few seconds when applied to the boys

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
This is the review that I think alot of us have been waiting for. Thanks for taking the time to break it down for us.
you're welcome. it had to be done by a reputable member with no ties to either company

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol^

i dont care from a company standpoint which one is better as i dont rep anymore.... but after i had enough steroids and pregnant womens hormones running through my system and snapping on primordial douche bags rodja rulk and hts, this thread makes it all worthwhile.

better product at a more reasonable price

come at me brahhhhhhhhhhzzz!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!!

and to bulldog, i read that rubbing on the boys gives you significantly more dht conversion... could possibly be the aggression factor...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
lol^

i dont care from a company standpoint which one is better as i dont rep anymore.... but after i had enough steroids and pregnant womens hormones running through my system and snapping on primordial douche bags rodja rulk and hts, this thread makes it all worthwhile.

better product at a more reasonable price

come at me brahhhhhhhhhhzzz!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!!

and to bulldog, i read that rubbing on the boys gives you significantly more dht conversion... could possibly be the aggression factor...
always rubbed a squirt on the boys even with the derm

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you're welcome. it had to be done by a reputable member with no ties to either company

Agreed. I cant state enough how valuable this review is to other members when trying to make a decision on whether to make a purchase or not. It will really make an easy choice after reading this for many. Thanks again brother!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I cant state enough how valuable this review is to other members when trying to make a decision on whether to make a purchase or not. It will really make an easy choice after reading this for many. Thanks again brother!
for anyone out there that may think to themselves(i know ntbm reps, pp reps and anyone who knows me well enough doesnt count) hey this guy could have just written a good review because he likes or is a ntbm follower. i refer you to the post i linked here. basically in that thread i swore off ntbm. then pp went ahead and canceled dermacrine so i had to swallow my pride and buy transderm, cause i love this compound as much if not more than my test i shoot every week. so i ordered trans just before pp announced derm was comng back(even if for a lmited run, but i believe they produce it for a specific supp company) so i wasnt gonna waste it. then all the bantering between the reps in the other classic thread made me decide to do a comparison for the masses, unbiased. if you truly loved dermacrine you will also love transderm, more than likely just a bit more for reasons shown in comparo and also the serving size and servings per bottle are just the icing on the cake

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173956-hcgenerate-never-again.html

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for anyone out there that may think to themselves(i know ntbm reps, pp reps and anyone who knows me well enough doesnt count) hey this guy could have just written a good review because he likes or is a ntbm follower. i refer you to the post i linked here. basically in that thread i swore off ntbm. then pp went ahead and canceled dermacrine so i had to swallow my pride and buy transderm, cause i love this compound as much if not more than my test i shoot every week. so i ordered trans just before pp announced derm was comng back(even if for a lmited run, but i believe they produce it for a specific supp company) so i wasnt gonna waste it. then all the bantering between the reps in the other classic thread made me decide to do a comparison for the masses, unbiased. if you truly loved dermacrine you will also love transderm, more than likely just a bit more for reasons shown in comparo and also the serving size and servings per bottle are just the icing on the cake

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173956-hcgenerate-never-again.html
You are absolutely right bro. I remember very well that thread you started when we had the HCGenerate pre-sell. That makes your review of Transaderm even more credible for sure. A 100% honest and unbiased review is what everyone wants, and thankfully that is what the members here at AM have received with your Transaderm vs Dermacrine comparison :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah I didn't need more proof but I guess for those who may be suspicious that would definitely nip that in the bud...

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Great comparison bud.

I've seen the comparison up front and transderm is just forma-stanzol. Much less pumps, very quick dryness, and a lot cheaper. It's a win win win...or if I may say a winning salad!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
GREAT review!