1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    you're welcome. it had to be done by a reputable member with no ties to either company

Agreed. I cant state enough how valuable this review is to other members when trying to make a decision on whether to make a purchase or not. It will really make an easy choice after reading this for many. Thanks again brother!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Sick review man. Lol at lack of PP reps in here...
    i was going to mention that but dont want a war
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%

you're welcome. it had to be done by a reputable member with no ties to either company
    I agree, it does help validate the product...
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Agreed. I cant state enough how valuable this review is to other members when trying to make a decision on whether to make a purchase or not. It will really make an easy choice after reading this for many. Thanks again brother!
    for anyone out there that may think to themselves(i know **** reps, pp reps and anyone who knows me well enough doesnt count) hey this guy could have just written a good review because he likes or is a **** follower. i refer you to the post i linked here. basically in that thread i swore off ****. then pp went ahead and canceled dermacrine so i had to swallow my pride and buy transderm, cause i love this compound as much if not more than my test i shoot every week. so i ordered trans just before pp announced derm was comng back(even if for a lmited run, but i believe they produce it for a specific supp company) so i wasnt gonna waste it. then all the bantering between the reps in the other classic thread made me decide to do a comparison for the masses, unbiased. if you truly loved dermacrine you will also love transderm, more than likely just a bit more for reasons shown in comparo and also the serving size and servings per bottle are just the icing on the cake

hcgenerate never again
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog

for anyone out there that may think to themselves(i know **** reps, pp reps and anyone who knows me well enough doesnt count) hey this guy could have just written a good review because he likes or is a **** follower. i refer you to the post i linked here. basically in that thread i swore off ****. then pp went ahead and canceled dermacrine so i had to swallow my pride and buy transderm, cause i love this compound as much if not more than my test i shoot every week. so i ordered trans just before pp announced derm was comng back(even if for a lmited run, but i believe they produce it for a specific supp company) so i wasnt gonna waste it. then all the bantering between the reps in the other classic thread made me decide to do a comparison for the masses, unbiased. if you truly loved dermacrine you will also love transderm, more than likely just a bit more for reasons shown in comparo and also the serving size and servings per bottle are just the icing on the cake

hcgenerate never again
    You are absolutely right bro. I remember very well that thread you started when we had the HCGenerate pre-sell. That makes your review of Transaderm even more credible for sure. A 100% honest and unbiased review is what everyone wants, and thankfully that is what the members here at AM have received with your Transaderm vs Dermacrine comparison
    Recoverbro Elite
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

yah I didn't need more proof but I guess for those who may be suspicious that would definitely nip that in the bud...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

we appreciate the review....anyone reading this review and interested in this product....heres your chance: Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 15 bottles of RS-Transaderm for LOGS!!!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.67%

Great comparison bud.

I've seen the comparison up front and transderm is just forma-stanzol. Much less pumps, very quick dryness, and a lot cheaper. It's a win win win...or if I may say a winning salad!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.94%

GREAT review!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

let me first quantify that this comparison is not "bodybuilding" result oriented. meaning paramaters gauged are not strength, mass, fat burning etc.

The comparison is based upon how i feel physically and emotionally while using both products to enhance my trt regiment. i opt to use these instead of hcg. these are my findings only. neither product was used sponsored.

Both products used at 3 pumps/day. so here we go.

Ease of use-
    transderm- 10 of 10
    derm- 7 of 10

Libido-
    trans- 8 of 10
    derm- 9 of 10

Energy-
    trans- 9 of 10
    derm- 8 of 10

Mood-
    trans and derm 10 of 10

Appetite-
    trans- 8 of 10
    derm- 8 of 10

Aggression-
    trans- 10 of 10
    derm- 7 of 10

In my erlier post i said one was stronger so let me also quantify that here. in terms of energy and aggression transderm hit very hard and quickly, to me that is. the energy is wicked. at times on the verge of anxiety which also plays into aggression ie hyped and short tempered. so from that stand point i say trans is stronger. over dosed ingredient? i dont know. more effective carrier? more than likely.

in the end both products are great and a fantastic addition to trt. my money will certainly be spent on TRANSDERM. handsdown
    Keeping in mind of course that on avg a bottle of Rs-transaderm cost less and you get 60 days worth of the product. Enough to finish 2 whole months,, AHUM the other brand you cant even round out the month with it...

BTW guys ****20 takes 20% off any order at ********************** right now till April 17th 11:59 pm So Now you can get the RS-transaderm for way way cheaper and OMG yes Never forget we ship all orders!!!!!!!! All orders no matter how much , all orders in the USA 2-3 day Priority mail for free.

You do not need to spend 150 or more just to get snail mail ground worthless shipping at ****.. Make any order even for a 7.00 sample back and we ship that order 2-3 day mail within the usa for free. APO for free too..
    Anywhere else in the world 25.00 flat fee for International Priority mail no matter how big or small the order. order 500lb of product and its still 25.00
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

let me first quantify that this comparison is not "bodybuilding" result oriented. meaning paramaters gauged are not strength, mass, fat burning etc.

The comparison is based upon how i feel physically and emotionally while using both products to enhance my trt regiment. i opt to use these instead of hcg. these are my findings only. neither product was used sponsored.

Both products used at 3 pumps/day. so here we go.

Ease of use-
    transderm- 10 of 10
    derm- 7 of 10

Libido-
    trans- 8 of 10
    derm- 9 of 10

Energy-
    trans- 9 of 10
    derm- 8 of 10

Mood-
    trans and derm 10 of 10

Appetite-
    trans- 8 of 10
    derm- 8 of 10

Aggression-
    trans- 10 of 10
    derm- 7 of 10

In my erlier post i said one was stronger so let me also quantify that here. in terms of energy and aggression transderm hit very hard and quickly, to me that is. the energy is wicked. at times on the verge of anxiety which also plays into aggression ie hyped and short tempered. so from that stand point i say trans is stronger. over dosed ingredient? i dont know. more effective carrier? more than likely.

in the end both products are great and a fantastic addition to trt. my money will certainly be spent on TRANSDERM. handsdown
    great review...transderm looks like a product i want to try!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you gotta bro especially being on trt. makes a world of difference
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

Why don't you BigT? I will even give it to you for free in exchange for a log....
    Recoverbro Elite
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%

BUMP on the bomb review. Don't forget you can get transaderm right now for 20 percent off with the coupon code ****20
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Mine can't get here fast enough!! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.65%

Why don't you BigT? I will even give it to you for free in exchange for a log....
    How could anyone pass up that deal
    ACSM-CPT
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would like to see that done...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i went to pick up a bottle of transaderm just now, and its out of stock

that 20% off coupon is too good to pass up. any ideas when it will be back in stock?
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    i went to pick up a bottle of transaderm just now, and its out of stock

that 20% off coupon is too good to pass up. any ideas when it will be back in stock?
    It just went OOS last night. I don't know of an ETA at the moment, but I know the last batch we got in was a rush-ordered portion of a significantly larger order that was placed. As soon as I hear anything, I'll be sure to update.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thanks man!
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

agreed, and bulldog is a good guy to do such a detailed comparison.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

agreed, and bulldog is a good guy to do such a detailed comparison.
    def cool for the comparision, can't wait to see the other logs going up to measure the bodybuilding results from this product
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%

yah, I'm excited to see all the new logs as well. Should be great fun. Looks like there is a pretty diverse crowd that is going to be logging it too, so that will be cool.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    yah, I'm excited to see all the new logs as well. Should be great fun. Looks like there is a pretty diverse crowd that is going to be logging it too, so that will be cool.
    Exactly. Those Transaderm logs will be great. Lots of diversity with the loggers for sure. It will be nice seeing Transaderm being used for different goals
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.76%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Thank you for your honest comparison. I know it could have went either way. No disrespect to PP, I have used their Derma in the past with good results as well as some of their Prohormones/Designers that they used to have. So much respect to everyone..

I really love the Transaderm, not just the drying time, but everything about it, the cost, the amount of servings, etc. I look forward to the up and coming logs on here as well to see what other members think..Take care..SJ
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Thank you for your honest comparison. I know it could have went either way. No disrespect to PP, I have used their Derma in the past with good results as well as some of their Prohormones/Designers that they used to have. So much respect to everyone..

I really love the Transaderm, not just the drying time, but everything about it, the cost, the amount of servings, etc. I look forward to the up and coming logs on here as well to see what other members think..Take care..SJ

it's the **** carrier that sets transaderm ahead of the pack, imo. dmso/emu oil is a fantastic combo!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

it's the **** carrier that sets transaderm ahead of the pack, imo. dmso/emu oil is a fantastic combo!!!!
    agreed
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

dmso is what we used in the homebrew days... man I have some of that trenazone product left for next year, do we sell the Carrier on it's own, I could just mix the two while dosing... I am pretty sure it would be awesome with another carrier.. anybody getting any ideas..?
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    dmso is what we used in the homebrew days... man I have some of that trenazone product left for next year, do we sell the Carrier on it's own, I could just mix the two while dosing... I am pretty sure it would be awesome with another carrier.. anybody getting any ideas..?
    We're going to be selling blanks of the carrier very soon from what I hear.

I have some old 1test powder from back in the homebrew days, along with a few other powders like 4AD that I have some ideas with
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

hopefully as we move forward we'll soon be able to get the blank carrier

milas seems like he has a lot of good ideas for homebrews using our carrier
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

The carrier is great, with lots of possibilities. It seems like the carrier can really be loaded up, so things like 11-oxo or 7-oxo would be great to add in and make your own.

I've heard some rumors of powdered PH/DS being available at some point, and that would be a lot of fun for adding in, especially non-methyls.

Outside of that, it'd be easy to make a cutter with bulk powders like raspberry ketones, caffeine, yohimbine, 6-bromo, resveratrol, etc.

I am really looking forward to getting some blanks, the carrier is second to none!
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%

bump. How has everyone else liked the transaderm over the derma? Now that they have hopefully had time to try it for themselves.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

There's no comparison!! The carrier in Transaderm blows the Dermacrine out of the water. Great job guys.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.89%

Exactly. Those Transaderm logs will be great. Lots of diversity with the loggers for sure. It will be nice seeing Transaderm being used for different goals
    Thats what i am really interested in seeing. I know it works great being used on cycle as a T base but would like to see it be used on a cut with forma stanzol or N2Burn.....on a bulk with DAA......stand alone, etc etc
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    The carrier is great, with lots of possibilities. It seems like the carrier can really be loaded up, so things like 11-oxo or 7-oxo would be great to add in and make your own.

I've heard some rumors of powdered PH/DS being available at some point, and that would be a lot of fun for adding in, especially non-methyls.

Outside of that, it'd be easy to make a cutter with bulk powders like raspberry ketones, caffeine, yohimbine, 6-bromo, resveratrol, etc.

I am really looking forward to getting some blanks, the carrier is second to none!
    back in the day a favorite of mine was bulk 6oxo/formestane, great combo.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Thats what i am really interested in seeing. I know it works great being used on cycle as a T base but would like to see it be used on a cut with forma stanzol or N2Burn.....on a bulk with DAA......stand alone, etc etc
    Transaderm + N2Burn + FormaStanzol stack for a cut? I'm currently doing this and logging it in the AgeForce folder and on ****. Working NICELY!!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas

Transaderm + N2Burn + FormaStanzol stack for a cut? I'm currently doing this and logging it in the AgeForce folder and on ****. Working NICELY!!!
    That sounds like a great stack Milas! Shredfest!
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

That sounds like a great stack Milas! Shredfest!
    Yah I am envious of the transderm...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 01:21 PM
  2. AMBULLDOGS Hcgenerate + trt
    By ambulldog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 10:46 AM
  3. PROMO: Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy Comparo
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:22 PM
  4. could i transderm test e??