Transderm vs Dermacrine Ambulldogs official comparo

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Great job AM! I am hoping the carrier is better because the Derm version wreaks havoc on my skin.
    It's definitely better. If you liked derm, you should LOVE trans.


  2. At my age I loved Derm until the skin issue. Can't wait for my delivery to get here.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Great job AM! I am hoping the carrier is better because the Derm version wreaks havoc on my skin.
    ive had no issues with the carrier. not even on the ball$

  4. That is good to know
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    ive had no issues with the carrier. not even on the ball$
    let me clarify. no real issues like rash etc. but you can be sure that either product burns for a few seconds when applied to the boys
    •   
       


  6. thanks for the review

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nerdalert View Post
    This is the review that I think alot of us have been waiting for. Thanks for taking the time to break it down for us.
    you're welcome. it had to be done by a reputable member with no ties to either company

  8. Sick review man. Lol at lack of PP reps in here...
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  9. lol^

    i dont care from a company standpoint which one is better as i dont rep anymore.... but after i had enough steroids and pregnant womens hormones running through my system and snapping on primordial douche bags rodja rulk and hts, this thread makes it all worthwhile.

    better product at a more reasonable price

    come at me brahhhhhhhhhhzzz!!!!!!11!!!!!! !!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!! !!

    and to bulldog, i read that rubbing on the boys gives you significantly more dht conversion... could possibly be the aggression factor...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    lol^

    i dont care from a company standpoint which one is better as i dont rep anymore.... but after i had enough steroids and pregnant womens hormones running through my system and snapping on primordial douche bags rodja rulk and hts, this thread makes it all worthwhile.

    better product at a more reasonable price

    come at me brahhhhhhhhhhzzz!!!!!!11!!!!!! !!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!! !!

    and to bulldog, i read that rubbing on the boys gives you significantly more dht conversion... could possibly be the aggression factor...
    always rubbed a squirt on the boys even with the derm

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    you're welcome. it had to be done by a reputable member with no ties to either company

    Agreed. I cant state enough how valuable this review is to other members when trying to make a decision on whether to make a purchase or not. It will really make an easy choice after reading this for many. Thanks again brother!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Sick review man. Lol at lack of PP reps in here...
    i was going to mention that but dont want a war

  13. NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    you're welcome. it had to be done by a reputable member with no ties to either company
    I agree, it does help validate the product...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Agreed. I cant state enough how valuable this review is to other members when trying to make a decision on whether to make a purchase or not. It will really make an easy choice after reading this for many. Thanks again brother!
    for anyone out there that may think to themselves(i know ntbm reps, pp reps and anyone who knows me well enough doesnt count) hey this guy could have just written a good review because he likes or is a ntbm follower. i refer you to the post i linked here. basically in that thread i swore off ntbm. then pp went ahead and canceled dermacrine so i had to swallow my pride and buy transderm, cause i love this compound as much if not more than my test i shoot every week. so i ordered trans just before pp announced derm was comng back(even if for a lmited run, but i believe they produce it for a specific supp company) so i wasnt gonna waste it. then all the bantering between the reps in the other classic thread made me decide to do a comparison for the masses, unbiased. if you truly loved dermacrine you will also love transderm, more than likely just a bit more for reasons shown in comparo and also the serving size and servings per bottle are just the icing on the cake

    hcgenerate never again

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog

    for anyone out there that may think to themselves(i know ntbm reps, pp reps and anyone who knows me well enough doesnt count) hey this guy could have just written a good review because he likes or is a ntbm follower. i refer you to the post i linked here. basically in that thread i swore off ntbm. then pp went ahead and canceled dermacrine so i had to swallow my pride and buy transderm, cause i love this compound as much if not more than my test i shoot every week. so i ordered trans just before pp announced derm was comng back(even if for a lmited run, but i believe they produce it for a specific supp company) so i wasnt gonna waste it. then all the bantering between the reps in the other classic thread made me decide to do a comparison for the masses, unbiased. if you truly loved dermacrine you will also love transderm, more than likely just a bit more for reasons shown in comparo and also the serving size and servings per bottle are just the icing on the cake

    hcgenerate never again
    You are absolutely right bro. I remember very well that thread you started when we had the HCGenerate pre-sell. That makes your review of Transaderm even more credible for sure. A 100% honest and unbiased review is what everyone wants, and thankfully that is what the members here at AM have received with your Transaderm vs Dermacrine comparison
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. yah I didn't need more proof but I guess for those who may be suspicious that would definitely nip that in the bud...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. we appreciate the review....anyone reading this review and interested in this product....heres your chance: Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 15 bottles of RS-Transaderm for LOGS!!!
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  19. Great comparison bud.

    I've seen the comparison up front and transderm is just forma-stanzol. Much less pumps, very quick dryness, and a lot cheaper. It's a win win win...or if I may say a winning salad!

  20. GREAT review!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    let me first quantify that this comparison is not "bodybuilding" result oriented. meaning paramaters gauged are not strength, mass, fat burning etc.

    The comparison is based upon how i feel physically and emotionally while using both products to enhance my trt regiment. i opt to use these instead of hcg. these are my findings only. neither product was used sponsored.

    Both products used at 3 pumps/day. so here we go.


    Ease of use-
    transderm- 10 of 10
    derm- 7 of 10

    Libido-
    trans- 8 of 10
    derm- 9 of 10

    Energy-
    trans- 9 of 10
    derm- 8 of 10

    Mood-
    trans and derm 10 of 10

    Appetite-
    trans- 8 of 10
    derm- 8 of 10

    Aggression-
    trans- 10 of 10
    derm- 7 of 10

    In my erlier post i said one was stronger so let me also quantify that here. in terms of energy and aggression transderm hit very hard and quickly, to me that is. the energy is wicked. at times on the verge of anxiety which also plays into aggression ie hyped and short tempered. so from that stand point i say trans is stronger. over dosed ingredient? i dont know. more effective carrier? more than likely.


    in the end both products are great and a fantastic addition to trt. my money will certainly be spent on TRANSDERM. handsdown
    Keeping in mind of course that on avg a bottle of Rs-transaderm cost less and you get 60 days worth of the product. Enough to finish 2 whole months,, AHUM the other brand you cant even round out the month with it...

    BTW guys N2BM20 takes 20% off any order at ********************** right now till April 17th 11:59 pm So Now you can get the RS-transaderm for way way cheaper and OMG yes Never forget we ship all orders!!!!!!!! All orders no matter how much , all orders in the USA 2-3 day Priority mail for free.

    You do not need to spend 150 or more just to get snail mail ground worthless shipping at NTBM.. Make any order even for a 7.00 sample back and we ship that order 2-3 day mail within the usa for free. APO for free too..
    Anywhere else in the world 25.00 flat fee for International Priority mail no matter how big or small the order. order 500lb of product and its still 25.00

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    let me first quantify that this comparison is not "bodybuilding" result oriented. meaning paramaters gauged are not strength, mass, fat burning etc.

    The comparison is based upon how i feel physically and emotionally while using both products to enhance my trt regiment. i opt to use these instead of hcg. these are my findings only. neither product was used sponsored.

    Both products used at 3 pumps/day. so here we go.


    Ease of use-
    transderm- 10 of 10
    derm- 7 of 10

    Libido-
    trans- 8 of 10
    derm- 9 of 10

    Energy-
    trans- 9 of 10
    derm- 8 of 10

    Mood-
    trans and derm 10 of 10

    Appetite-
    trans- 8 of 10
    derm- 8 of 10

    Aggression-
    trans- 10 of 10
    derm- 7 of 10

    In my erlier post i said one was stronger so let me also quantify that here. in terms of energy and aggression transderm hit very hard and quickly, to me that is. the energy is wicked. at times on the verge of anxiety which also plays into aggression ie hyped and short tempered. so from that stand point i say trans is stronger. over dosed ingredient? i dont know. more effective carrier? more than likely.


    in the end both products are great and a fantastic addition to trt. my money will certainly be spent on TRANSDERM. handsdown
    great review...transderm looks like a product i want to try!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    great review...transderm looks like a product i want to try!
    you gotta bro especially being on trt. makes a world of difference

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    great review...transderm looks like a product i want to try!
    Why don't you BigT? I will even give it to you for free in exchange for a log....
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  25. BUMP on the bomb review. Don't forget you can get transaderm right now for 20 percent off with the coupon code NTBM20

  26. Mine can't get here fast enough!! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Why don't you BigT? I will even give it to you for free in exchange for a log....
    How could anyone pass up that deal
    ACSM-CPT

  28. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Why don't you BigT? I will even give it to you for free in exchange for a log....
    I would like to see that done...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  29. i went to pick up a bottle of transaderm just now, and its out of stock

    that 20% off coupon is too good to pass up. any ideas when it will be back in stock?
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    i went to pick up a bottle of transaderm just now, and its out of stock

    that 20% off coupon is too good to pass up. any ideas when it will be back in stock?
    It just went OOS last night. I don't know of an ETA at the moment, but I know the last batch we got in was a rush-ordered portion of a significantly larger order that was placed. As soon as I hear anything, I'll be sure to update.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 01:21 PM
  2. AMBULLDOGS Hcgenerate + trt
    By ambulldog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 10:46 AM
  3. PROMO: Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy Comparo
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:22 PM
  4. could i transderm test e??
    By Unbreakable_One in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 12:34 AM
Log in
Log in