Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried my first tub of RecoverPro in lemon. It is barely more expensive than bulk powder BCAAs in England that aren't flavoured and came with a free shaker so I was happy.

Milas convinced me to try the raspberry option because it tastes so delicious. If you take a few scoops intra workout like I do the taste is extremely sweet and sickly. I much preferred lemon.

So, I bought another tub of lemon flavour recently and noticed this;

Lemon flavour
1kg tub
4:1:1 ratio with 6g total BCAAs per serving
Serving size 6.8g
Servings per container 147

Raspberry flavour
1kg tub
Serving size 8g
Servings per container 125

22 more servings in the lemon flavour with the same amount of BCAAs in each. I didn't notice this online as the websites I buy from do not supply nutritional information on more than one label. I didn't realise the discrepancy and although raspberry would have to use more flavours etc I didn't think it would add up to this much of a difference.

Just to make anyone aware who wasn't already.

Never take advice from Milas!

P.S., the lemon I buy from the biggest distributor in the UK is the old style so maybe it has changed with the new label.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Wow... interdasting... I love me the Rasberry though...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reps for the thread title.

Suck it, Milas!

:lmao:

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I just got 6KG of BCAA: 3Kg pure BCAA (bulk), 3Kg Xtend, 3 diff flavors.
Mix 1Xtend with 1Kg of bulk, result 2Kg each flavors of BCAA with extras from Xtend.
Can't beat that :hump:

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
bahaha. I'm with Milas on this one though. Raspberry>Lemon. The real winner, however, is mixing the two.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow... interdasting... I love me the Rasberry though...
bahaha. I'm with Milas on this one though. Raspberry>Lemon. The real winner, however, is mixing the two.
Going to turn this thread around on you Ben, WATCHOUT!!! I'm gonna have to summon Rosie to weigh in as well... ;)

:usa:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to turn this thread around on you Ben, WATCHOUT!!! I'm gonna have to summon Rosie to weigh in as well... ;)

:usa:
Ever since I found out my raspberry tub had less aminos in it I have started licking the inside to get as much for my money as possible.

P.S., your pictures of English food are amazing lol. If I ever go to a restaurant which doesn't have beans on toast on the menu I turn around and leave straight away! ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know nobody on AM tends to "rate" threads, but I just gave this one a 5 because I hope it stays alive for a long time to come. Since we no longer have Markus, I need something else to bring me joy lol :yup:

lol

Ever since I found out my raspberry tub had less aminos in it I have started licking the inside to get as much for my money as possible.
I don't like tubs; just toads ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the AI neg train! Where are those guys anyway?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Repping me lol. :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread is a roller coaster of emotions...at the heart of the matter, if I can't trust Milas, then who can I trust?? WHO!?!?!? TELLLLL MMMMEEEEE!!!! <pops window out> <jumps> Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! <SPLAT!!>

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I AM IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!

Despite the humorous nature if this thread in throwing Milas under a bus. I did genuinely find it interesting that there is such a big difference in total amino content based on flavour alone.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Despite the humorous nature if this thread in throwing Milas under a bus. I did genuinely find it interesting that there is such a big difference in total amino content based on flavour alone.
Nom Nom Nom... large amounts of artificial flavoring... It is good for the soul.... like fried pork chops! :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm looking at a tub of the Lemon RecoverPro now and it's showing 125servings per tub, 8g serving, with 6g BCAA; the same as the Raspberry. Where are you getting this different panel?

Nom Nom Nom... large amounts of artificial flavoring... It is good for the soul.... like fried pork chops! :D
What's wrong with cotton-candy piss?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking at a tub of the Lemon RecoverPro now and it's showing 125servings per tub, 8g serving, with 6g BCAA; the same as the Raspberry. Where are you getting this different panel?

What's wrong with cotton-candy piss?
Ben...you sure you're not reading the panel for AI's clone --> AL: RecoverBRO ????

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I said in the first post that this is from the white tub so things may have changed with the new tubs. I can't imagine them changing the formula though?

An AI rep PM'd me and said it was due to the extra favours needed. Does anyone have an old tub of raspberry flavour?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said in the first post that this is from the white tub so things may have changed with the new tubs. I can't imagine them changing the formula though?

An AI rep PM'd me and said it was due to the extra favours needed. Does anyone have an old tub of raspberry flavour?
the old lemon recoverpro didn't taste as good, but there was more servings...always kept a bottle of that stuff around

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never bought a flavored BCAA product. I think bulk plus crystal lite or the walmart brand is just more affordable and tastes fine, IMO. I'm sipping on some 20grams of bulk BCAA mixed With sugar free lemonade now while doing cardio.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never bought a flavored BCAA product. I think bulk plus crystal lite or the walmart brand is just more affordable and tastes fine, IMO. I'm sipping on some 20grams of bulk BCAA mixed With sugar free lemonade now while doing cardio.
no phones in the gym!....your breaking a cardinal rule

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dunno, I paid $25 for a 1kg tub flavored. How much was your bulk BCAA and how much was crystal light? I've tried that as well and it doesn't taste good IMO, and CL is expensive.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So was the lemon flavour reformulated?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was common knowledge not to listen to any NTBM rep? :p

J/k

Or am I :D
Hey, we've never claimed our stuff is the closest legal alternative to injectable testosterone! :D

And as for product testing... well... you wanna go there? ;)

This thrad could get spicy... :shocked:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So was the lemon flavour reformulated?
the ratio is the same, the only difference is the flavoring i think, the old flavoring was alittle bland but got the job done and it wasn't bad, imo the new lemon flavor is stronger and coloring is darker, the extras in flavoring are probably why it's less servings than it used to be

still imo the best value in aminos, bulk doesn't have as good of ratio and then you have to flavor it yourself, not that thats tough but i've had crystal lights and mio's or whatever that were awful

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dunno, I paid $25 for a 1kg tub flavored. How much was your bulk BCAA and how much was crystal light? I've tried that as well and it doesn't taste good IMO, and CL is expensive.
20-25$ never paid more then that for 2:1:1 I use the walmart brand It's pretty cheap. Was that a sale price for recoverpro?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, we've never claimed our stuff is the closest legal alternative to injectable testosterone! :D

Check my sig before you go there.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the ratio is the same, the only difference is the flavoring i think, the old flavoring was alittle bland but got the job done and it wasn't bad, imo the new lemon flavor is stronger and coloring is darker, the extras in flavoring are probably why it's less servings than it used to bestill imo the best value in aminos, bulk doesn't have as good of ratio and then you have to flavor it yourself, not that thats tough but i've had crystal lights and mio's or whatever that were awful
Interesting, that might answer my query. I have PM'd a rep to clarify this.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:haha:

P.S

I like spicy talk ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20-25$ never paid more then that for 2:1:1 I use the walmart brand It's pretty cheap. Was that a sale price for recoverpro?
Yes, Christmas in July. It was EPIC!

Check my sig before you go there.
:shocked:

You were converted to the Dark Side, weren't you!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread has been full of win.

I just need to start the chant...bring back Markus! Bring back Markus! Bring back Markus!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kids kids kids!! Play nice! Don't make me seperate you! LMAO!! Having a pretty good laugh at this thread!
We need some lines to cross, too bad USP Labs isn't here anymore...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried my first tub of RecoverPro in lemon. It is barely more expensive than bulk powder BCAAs in England that aren't flavoured and came with a free shaker so I was happy.

Milas convinced me to try the raspberry option because it tastes so delicious. If you take a few scoops intra workout like I do the taste is extremely sweet and sickly. I much preferred lemon.

So, I bought another tub of lemon flavour recently and noticed this;

Lemon flavour
1kg tub
Serving size 6.8g
Servings per container 147

Raspberry flavour
1kg tub
Serving size 8g

22 more servings in the lemon flavour with the same amount of BCAAs in each. I didn't notice this online as the websites I buy from do not supply nutritional information on more than one label. I didn't realise the discrepancy and although raspberry would have to use more flavours etc I didn't think it would add up to this much of a difference.

Just to make anyone aware who wasn't already.

Never take advice from Milas!

P.S., the lemon I buy from the biggest distributor in the UK is the old style so maybe it has changed with the new label.
We're on our second version of the Lemon flavor. It's been upgraded and tastes a lot better. I liked the first one, but the newest version is a lot better, IMO. I have the large tub each of the Raspberry and Lemon (black tubs, not the old white). Both read the same:

1kg tub
Serving size 8g

RecoverPRO originally only came in Lemon. It went on hiatus for a flavor upgrade and came back with the two current flavor choices.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're on our second version of the Lemon flavor. It's been upgraded and tastes a lot better. I liked the first one, but the newest version is a lot better, IMO. I have the large tub each of the Raspberry and Lemon (black tubs, not the old white). Both read the same:

RecoverPRO originally only came in Lemon. It went on hiatus for a flavor upgrade and came back with the two current flavor choices.
Way too professional and courteous response. He's British, he prefers more chipper conversation from us muggles. Is that the best AI can throw at this? Pshaw!