Looking for Low Test Help

Six Point

Awards
I am looking for some supplements that will help with low test. I have not gone to see a doctor yet, but I feel that I am having symptoms of Low Test, possibly from some PH/DS cycles in the past. Over the last six months, I have had very low energy after 3:00pm. I am loosing alot of my confidence and aggressiveness. I have been recommended to try some PCT style supplements to help out. I have used Iforce Reverstol and so far its not working all that well. I have been recommended DAA and fadogia, maybe some Erase.

Any help is appreciated.

rodo123

Awards
Triazole and Activate Xtreme, you can add some DAA too if you wish. This stack will help you recuperate quite nicely. Good luck bro.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best bet is to go to the doctors, these natural supplements may not be enough to help you.

If you wanted to run a natty test boosting stack I would run TitaniumXL, Division 1 and Admantium. Can't get a better natural test boost then that!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
def. hit up a doc and get levels tested if you are that concerned about it. Did you do proper pct with a serm for your previous cycles?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Get your levels tested. I went in to get mine tested and told the Doc I thought I had low-T ... because of the same symptoms you mention.

Got the results back ... Doc threw them at me and she said ... "It's not low-T, dude". My Test levels were above the max recommended values for both total and free test.

So ... point is, you may have symptoms of tiredness and the other stuff - but that's not in itself a sign you have low-T. You really have to get a blood test to determine that.

However - there is nothing wrong with many of these OTC test boosters and you can take those and see how they work.

If you don't want to see a doc - just use the online bloodwork agency and order up a test for yourself. I think some people were getting them for under $60 bucks. That will tell you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
go to the doc. if u cant/dont want to, take Clomid or TRS stack and see if that does anything. if u cant or dont wanna go to the doc, i suggest ordering the blood test from PP website. prick yourself, send it in, they send you the results. and its cheaper than seeing an endo....but if you really do have low test, you NEED to see an endo.