Con-Cret vs Monohydrate Creatine

RipItUp

Awards
I have been working out for a while but didn't start using protein until recently. About a week ago I was talking to this guy at the gym and he said I will get better results if I start also using creatine in my shakes. I have been reading a lot of different things on this Con_crete stuff versus other creatine products. I was wondering if any of you have had experience with both or either.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i use straight up mono now cuz its the cheapest. MCC is my favorite but $20 will get you a year's supply of monhydrate. Check out SNS's in the store

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use mono about half the year. Con cret the other half. Particularly when I'm lower bodyfat and wanting to avoid any bloat.

John33

Awards
I have used both. I cannot tell the difference between the two. When I first started using Con-cret, it seemed like it made my muscles fuller, but now I am not sure.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I can't use mono it gives me stomach cramps and makes me urinate too frequently. Con-Crete did nothing for me nor did KreAlklyn. I'm currently experimenting with CRE 02 (Enteric Coated Creatine & Cordyceps Matrix). It actually seems to be providing moderate strength increases w/o any sides.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Get some Creatine Nitrate.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Con-cret or crea pure FTW. cee and KA shows in research to be poor.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I can't use mono it gives me stomach cramps and makes me urinate too frequently. Con-Crete did nothing for me nor did KreAlklyn. I'm currently experimenting with CRE 02 (Enteric Coated Creatine & Cordyceps Matrix). It actually seems to be providing moderate strength increases w/o any sides.
Grab some Creatine Nitrate bro.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I second the nitrate. Felt a good pump and decent strength gains off APS brand CN and would definitely use again. But I usually use CreaPure.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Too many nitrates are not good for your health. I do have a bottle of C-Bol.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Get some Creatine Nitrate.
I love creatine nitrate... wish it was still sold in bulk :( I am still taking caps from the Creatrate I bought a while back before Kramer ruined all of our fun.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Went through three containers of con-cret before throwing in the towel. I've never went the monohydrate route due to bloat, but I usually respond well to CEE.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
ive never responded to monohydrate, but its cheap and worth a shot.

first time i tried con-cret was also the first time i tried no shotgun. i thought it was amazing and all my lifts went up at least a little... the 2nd time i tried it was with the newer version of assault (which also has concret in it) and i did it for at least 2 weeks longer than the first time with NO results whatsoever. my conclusion with that whole endeavor is that (at least FOR ME PERSONALLY) no shotgun is probably awesome, and concrete sucks. haha

i know people will disagree with me, any maybe its just some kind of placebo effect, haha, but krealkalyn is the only type of creatine ive taken and seen gains each time (albeit modest gains).

never tried nitrate, kind of scares me, although i havent done much research on it, so the 'danger' may just be BS

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Went through three containers of con-cret before throwing in the towel. I've never went the monohydrate route due to bloat, but I usually respond well to CEE.
Why did you stop? Lack of noticeable effects?

I will likely be giving AEN's new Creatine RT a fair shake in the near future.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely mono, if you experience GI distress, then MCC.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Why did you stop? Lack of noticeable effects?

I will likely be giving AEN's new Creatine RT a fair shake in the near future.
Yes, I had really good results with Cell mass (CEE) didn't like the price or need the extras, not to mention I would cough for a straight half-hour after I took it (maybe sulfites...not sure...). I got some definite "muscle hardness" from the CM, but not a thing from the con-cret.