Concrete working looking to get shredded

Salvicx

Awards
I work 9-12 hours a day 5-6 days a week laying concrete. I've been gaining strength and shredding but I'm looking for more. I'm looking for a supplement similar to what growthfactor 9 promises but I'm not sure what supplement is the real deal could i get some opinions? Thanks

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I work 9-12 hours a day 5-6 days a week laying concrete. I've been gaining strength and shredding but I'm looking for more. I'm looking for a supplement similar to what growthfactor 9 promises but I'm not sure what supplement is the real deal could i get some opinions? Thanks
Go the gym before work youll get shredded AF in no time :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Diet and nutrition will be the two biggest factors in your overall success. If you're working an active job make sure you are fueling your body enough and make rest a priority. Start yourself on the right foot with these things and then consider adding a supplement or stack.

What are you looking to get from a supplement? IIRC, Growthfactor 9 was a test booster/GH product right? There are a few solid natural options out there for testosterone boosters that live up to the hype. I would read the writeup on Alphamax XT - very solid profile as a natural test booster, and it also contains an AI to control cortisol and estrogen. Alphamax also contains forskolin, which would be another great ingredient to help with your body composition goals.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Of course diet will be key like said above. You could look into True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements. It's a natty product that will get you shredded while preserving muscle mass. There are a few logs on it in the supplement logs section to if you want to check them out.

Salvicx

Awards
Thank you guys. I've been eating plenty and only the good stuff. Organic, or atleast non-gmo, and no artifical anything. I sleep 7-8 hours a night 7 is the absolute minimum. I eat a bagel or a couple hash browns every morning and every couple hours I'm eating a granola bar or trail mix always have a big lunch packed. Haven't counted calories in a while because I have so much food I always fill up as soon as I'm hungry.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you guys. I've been eating plenty and only the good stuff. Organic, or atleast non-gmo, and no artifical anything. I sleep 7-8 hours a night 7 is the absolute minimum. I eat a bagel or a couple hash browns every morning and every couple hours I'm eating a granola bar or trail mix always have a big lunch packed. Haven't counted calories in a while because I have so much food I always fill up as soon as I'm hungry.
Organic and non-gmo have nothing to do with what you're looking for. If you're laying concrete then you are getting plenty of activity throughout the day, so being shredded would be as easy as lowering calories.

I assume by shredded you really mean you want to add more muscle. To do this you will have to go to the gym and lift weights on top of working, as well as increase calories a ton. Just by your description of your day time feeding, you aren't eating nearly enough. Start counting calories, I wouldn't be surprised if you needed 4,000 calories a day to add mass with your work.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The biggest thing would be your diet. Active people who work in construction usually burn a good amount of calories. The diet from what friends of mine that work in the industry tell is the issue. Food carts, fast food and energy boosting candy kill his physic. Look to pack health foods and hit the gym.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
youre already burning plenty of calories via working...clean up your diet more and you'll see the results you want to.