Andro MASS/HARD + Thyroid condition

MillaTime

Awards
Question,

I'm looking at doing a cycle with Andro Mass/Hard but I have Hyperthyroid syndrome. I would talk to my doctor about if I could do a cycle after my Thyroid is removed but I'm in the military. So that being said, I can't take any form of Steroids, legal or not. I was wondering if anyone knew anyone who did a cycle after their Thyroid was removed. I will be on a synthetic thyroid supplement for the rest of my life. I read AH had similar effects, so I don't want to O.D. on my Thyroid lol.. Thanks for any info anyone can provide!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good question and bumping for an answer. Btw if tested, you will test positive with Andromass and Androhard.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are regulating it with medication then you need to check drug interactions with grapefruit juice, but beyond that I am not comfortable saying yes

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Military doesn't really blood test. Afaik steroids are tested for in urine. I know a ton of guys who cycle in the army and marines. (I'm an officer so I see it firsthand)

MillaTime

Awards
Yeah I'm not worried about being tested. I know a couple guys that OBVIOUSLY cycle (Gigantic, roid rage, acne backs). They don't get tested ever I'm just worried about The bill. I'm trying to figure out a way to ask my doctor without letting her know what the cause would be. I'm thinking of just going with the "I take supplements that involve fast absorption of all pills....blah blah"

I will let ya'll know what she says on Monday.

Also, Should I be cycling off with any anti estrogen products? I'm new to the game here, so anywhere I would go to get info, or any info you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i don't have much experience with TriCare doctors. I assume it wouldn't be their first time seeing steroids in the military. It might be better to just straight up tell her because I'm pretty sure the doctors still can't disclose stuff to the military unless certain conditions (suicidal, psychiatric, etc). Just ask her straight up if what you tell her has to remain confidential and if she says yes then tell the truth.

to be honest the military doesn't really care about roids cause it's usually phyiscal enhancing, they aren't gonna complain about stronger, fitter soldiers.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Question,

I'm looking at doing a cycle with Andro Mass/Hard but I have Hyperthyroid syndrome. I would talk to my doctor about if I could do a cycle after my Thyroid is removed but I'm in the military. So that being said, I can't take any form of Steroids, legal or not. I was wondering if anyone knew anyone who did a cycle after their Thyroid was removed. I will be on a synthetic thyroid supplement for the rest of my life. I read AH had similar effects, so I don't want to O.D. on my Thyroid lol.. Thanks for any info anyone can provide!
I know that these products would improve certain parameters in hypothyroid patients, but Im not sure about complete thyroid removal. It may justify a lower dose if you stack AH & AL, but otherwise there shouldnt be any over stimulation issues to worry about.

-Eric

MillaTime

Awards
Thanks!

Yeah I was planning to go with AH/AM but Low doses the first time around to see how things react.

In regards to being straight up with my doctor, I don't trust anyone in the Navy as far as I can throw them.. lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks!

Yeah I was planning to go with AH/AM but Low doses the first time around to see how things react.

In regards to being straight up with my doctor, I don't trust anyone in the Navy as far as I can throw them.. lol
Haha, yes be carefull who you talk to and Milla- please be carefull and let us know how things go. Your situation is kinda unique.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this the article you were reading? Glad to see Eric's input on the matter.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok Navy? I wouldn't trust them either. Army and Marines don't care if they have stronger soldiers especially combat arms. Play it safe

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!

How low dose?? I wouldn't recommend going below 4 caps a day of either.