DAA/Anabeta?

JohnnyBlaze01

Awards
Hey guys long time viewer of the forum first time poster

Lots of good info on the site, I've seen lots of good reviews on the DAA/erase stack...but how about DAA/Anabeta? I'm really curious on this stack.

Im looking to put on a little more size on not really too concerned on leaning out just yet, any advice on this or recommendations would be awesome!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stack would be perfect for that. The mild increase in testosterone AnaBeta provides will be synergistic with the DAA. The anabolic activity AnaBeta puts you in coupled with the higher testosterone will be sure to give good gains.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually think it was designed for this seeing as how PES has a DAA product that stacks nicely with anabeta.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually think it was designed for this seeing as how PES has a DAA product that stacks nicely with anabeta.
We dont have a DAA product.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mistake, for some reason I was thinking PES carried a DAA product. Regardless, the stacking options for Anabeta are endless.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My mistake, for some reason I was thinking PES carried a DAA product. Regardless, the stacking options for Anabeta are endless.
No worries, and i also agree about the stacking options. Technically speaking it wouldnt be a redundant stack regardless of what you use since Anabeta is in a category of its own.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
We dont have a DAA product.
we do ;)

If you wanna try that stack bro, you can get DAA at the ntbm store for 16.99 SHIPPED. Beast deal around on it that you will find.

I think that'd be a killer stack as I've heard a lot of great things about anabeta, and obviously we all know DAA is effective.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we do ;)

If you wanna try that stack bro, you can get DAA at the ntbm store for 16.99 SHIPPED. Beast deal around on it that you will find.

I think that'd be a killer stack as I've heard a lot of great things about anabeta, and obviously we all know DAA is effective.
This is a very good deal on DAA and would be a great idea to stack with AnaBeta. You can't beat the price either :)

I'm actually starting AnaBeta to run along with some NTBM DAA and Bridge as soon as my PCT is done.

I'm looking forward to a great stack!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
This is a very good deal on DAA and would be a great idea to stack with AnaBeta. You can't beat the price either :)

I'm actually starting AnaBeta to run along with some NTBM DAA and Bridge as soon as my PCT is done.

I'm looking forward to a great stack!!

VERY nice! You gonna be logging that bro?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VERY nice! You gonna be logging that bro?
I don't know just yet...probably will end up logging it though. I have kept some form of log going since last winter, and I think I would feel lost and insignificant without one...lol :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its a great stack. Going to be running something similar to this bro, you can't go wrong. You want further anabolism, throw in LCLT in am and post training.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
OP, I would rather see you run Erase + DAA, but this is still a sick combo.

Its a great stack. Going to be running something similar to this bro, you can't go wrong. You want further anabolism, throw in LCLT in am and post training.
Lol, nothing anabolic about LCLT. Good for recovery though

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i was you, looking at erase, daa, anabeta, i would just stack all three.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
OP, I would rather see you run Erase + DAA, but this is still a sick combo.

Lol, nothing anabolic about LCLT. Good for recovery though
So increase AR density count means nothing....
I leave it there

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Are you saying LCLT doesn't up-regulate AR's?
I'm saying it's not as simple as popping 2g LCLT a day and concluding that you are now more anabolic due to increased secondary effects of testosterone via increased binding.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm saying it's not as simple as popping 2g LCLT a day and concluding that you are now more anabolic due to increased secondary effects of testosterone via increased binding.
Well that's a given. Thought you implied it didn't up-regulate the AR.

On that topic, I don't think the average person is going to benefit from AR up-regulation unless taking in really high doses of synthetic testosterone or other steroid for that matter.

@ OP go with DAA/Anabeta... I like my estrogen intact when bulking.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well that's a given. Thought you implied it didn't up-regulate the AR.

On that topic, I don't think the average person is going to benefit from AR up-regulation unless taking in really high doses of synthetic testosterone or other steroid for that matter.

@ OP go with DAA/Anabeta... I like my estrogen intact when bulking.
Precisely. People also don't appear to understand why it upregulates AR.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
if i was you, looking at erase, daa, anabeta, i would just stack all three.
would it be a waste to add titanium to this?

as ive said before, ive already got inhibit-e and daa ready to go for a stack this fall.... i wanted to add anabeta (although, in all honesty, i dont exactly know what it is, other than an 'anabolic agent' or whatever, haha, maybe somebody can clarify that for me) and was thinking of add titanium as well (as i heard the titanium/admantium stack is good), but would that be overkill?

i mean, i realize you can only naturally boost your test SO much, so would i be wasting my money adding titanium to a stack of daa/IE/anabeta?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

as ive said before, ive already got inhibit-e and daa ready to go for a stack this fall.... i wanted to add anabeta (although, in all honesty, i dont exactly know what it is, other than an 'anabolic agent' or whatever, haha, maybe somebody can clarify that for me) and was thinking of add titanium as well (as i heard the titanium/admantium stack is good), but would that be overkill?

i mean, i realize you can only naturally boost your test SO much, so would i be wasting my money adding titanium to a stack of daa/IE/anabeta?
Yes, it would be a waste.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you saying LCLT doesn't up-regulate AR's?
Theres no point in upregulating ARs in my opinion. There is data showing when there are more androgens, there are more androgen receptors. So your body is never "short" on ARs, if that makes sense.

LCLT is good for recovery and for your heart

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Theres no point in upregulating ARs in my opinion. There is data showing when there are more androgens, there are more androgen receptors. So your body is never "short" on ARs, if that makes sense.

LCLT is good for recovery and for your heart
Yup

I wish BB.com carried PES. Me and you would get along real well.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
thanks mrcooper.... would it be beneficial to stack the daa with something like division 1 (to help free test?), or would that also be a waste?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys long time viewer of the forum first time poster

Lots of good info on the site, I've seen lots of good reviews on the DAA/erase stack...but how about DAA/Anabeta? I'm really curious on this stack.

Im looking to put on a little more size on not really too concerned on leaning out just yet, any advice on this or recommendations would be awesome!
Stack should go great and I agree with Andrew add in some LCLT or just use Adamantium, it contains 3g of DAA and 2g of LCLT, great combo! Bonus is it also has NAT for pre-workout use and tastes great :D Big sale on right now too.

So increase AR density count means nothing....
I leave it there
I love LCLT :D

Read the full study next time. LCLT is great, but it definitely is not anabolic.
LCLT hater :lol:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
would it be a waste to add titanium to this?as ive said before, ive already got inhibit-e and daa ready to go for a stack this fall.... i wanted to add anabeta (although, in all honesty, i dont exactly know what it is, other than an 'anabolic agent' or whatever, haha, maybe somebody can clarify that for me) and was thinking of add titanium as well (as i heard the titanium/admantium stack is good), but would that be overkill?i mean, i realize you can only naturally boost your test SO much, so would i be wasting my money adding titanium to a stack of daa/IE/anabeta?
InhibitE is damn strong alone, why add that with any other E lowering product.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Oh I thought you mentioned that you were taking another estrogen lowering product, maybe I read wrong.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
oh, no, i wasnt going to stack the two. i just meant that id like to try erase also at some point, but not along with inhibit-e.

i change my mind almost every day, but after reading about daa's ability to increase anxiety/depression, and being that i already suffer from high anxiety, i think im going to hold off on trying that until next summer (after i finish up with the school year, i dont need anymore anxiety than that). ill probably run that and inhibit-e solo then (i already have both).

as for this fall/winter, im looking into the erase/endosurge stack i found for like 40 bucks, plus some anabeta, and maybe some titanium. i'm just trying to figure out if the titanium would be overkill, although it seems like the endosurge mostly helps out free test, so i figured adding the titanium for total test might be a good addition. thoughts?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually running DAA and Anabeta right now......loving it. If any of you guys out there are running Anabeta pickup some DAA asap. You can get some dirt cheap over at NTBM.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
im runnong DAA with anabeta, It would be great if DAA ever did anything for me, tried multiple brands and zilch. Better libido boost from tribulus

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm finishing my first bottle of anabeta. i plan on going directly into bottle no. 2 of AB, and combine it with Lit-UP+bulk DAA+Triazole.

i believe Lit-up has 1.5g of DAA per scoop (read it somewhere in a thread). so, i will add an additional 1.5g bulk DAA to get my 3g per day. any recommendations on dosing the triazole with this? should i dose as directed on the bottle?

i'm 5'10" 238 lbs

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually using DAA from Lit up and AnaBeta in my PCT. :D
I'm enjoying it lol.

JohnnyBlaze01

Awards
Thanks for the awesome input...gonna be submitting my order for DAA/Anabeta right now

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I just started DAA + Erase cycle. Could you elaborate a little on not using Erase with DAA?
Estrogen plays an important role in muscle building. So if you're trying to put on some size, it could be beneficial to run DAA without an anti-estrogen due to the endogenous rise in test and estrogen

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it would be an awesome stack. Let us all know how it goes as I am interested in that stack myself.

NutraPlanet
SNS DAA (Sodium D-Aspartic Acid)
45 Servings - 3,120 mg
$19.99

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have not seen too many Anabeta with Xfactor stacks which should yield some nice gains

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It really would, I cannot run xfactor because it destroys my joints but I know many that would love this combo as I did see a difference when running it.

John33

Awards
Estrogen plays an important role in muscle building. So if you're trying to put on some size, it could be beneficial to run DAA without an anti-estrogen due to the endogenous rise in test and estrogen
I have heard that, but I thought that DAA + Erase was a great stack for bulking. Now I am confused.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really would, I cannot run xfactor because it destroys my joints but I know many that would love this combo as I did see a difference when running it.
I've been very pleased with my XFactor/Anabeta run...day 65 XFA & day 44 Anabeta as of today & counting...also had some DAA tossed in for 7 weeks & TTA for 8 weeks along with a handful of other goodies....good times here.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been very pleased with my XFactor/Anabeta run...day 65 XFA & day 44 Anabeta as of today & counting...also had some DAA tossed in for 7 weeks & TTA for 8 weeks along with a handful of other goodies....good times here.
What have you been noticing man? Strenght/weight gains??

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What have you been noticing man? Strenght/weight gains??
pump city, strength/endurance up, as of monday just up 2lbs since starting (eating slight surplus w/some cheat meals here and there, but nothing too crazy), fuller/thicker but leaner...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Titanium would be a nice addition, TitaniumXL will be out soon at Nutraplanet, it's double the size, so you can do a 4 cap dosing, everyone seemed to really like the 4 cap dosing. TitaniumXL/DAA/IE/Anabeta stack would be pretty wicked.

I believe Anabeta is a natural anabolic. Many report increased glycogen storage, a lot have said even better then most nutrition repartioners, the feedback has been great.