DAA/Anabeta? - AnabolicMinds.com

DAA/Anabeta?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

DAA/Anabeta?

Hey guys long time viewer of the forum first time poster

Lots of good info on the site, I've seen lots of good reviews on the DAA/erase stack...but how about DAA/Anabeta? I'm really curious on this stack.

Im looking to put on a little more size on not really too concerned on leaning out just yet, any advice on this or recommendations would be awesome!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This stack would be perfect for that. The mild increase in testosterone AnaBeta provides will be synergistic with the DAA. The anabolic activity AnaBeta puts you in coupled with the higher testosterone will be sure to give good gains.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I actually think it was designed for this seeing as how PES has a DAA product that stacks nicely with anabeta.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I actually think it was designed for this seeing as how PES has a DAA product that stacks nicely with anabeta.
    We dont have a DAA product.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  5. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My mistake, for some reason I was thinking PES carried a DAA product. Regardless, the stacking options for Anabeta are endless.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    My mistake, for some reason I was thinking PES carried a DAA product. Regardless, the stacking options for Anabeta are endless.
    No worries, and i also agree about the stacking options. Technically speaking it wouldnt be a redundant stack regardless of what you use since Anabeta is in a category of its own.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    We dont have a DAA product.
    we do

If you wanna try that stack bro, you can get DAA at the **** store for 16.99 SHIPPED. Beast deal around on it that you will find.

I think that'd be a killer stack as I've heard a lot of great things about anabeta, and obviously we all know DAA is effective.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    we do

If you wanna try that stack bro, you can get DAA at the **** store for 16.99 SHIPPED. Beast deal around on it that you will find.

I think that'd be a killer stack as I've heard a lot of great things about anabeta, and obviously we all know DAA is effective.
    This is a very good deal on DAA and would be a great idea to stack with AnaBeta. You can't beat the price either

I'm actually starting AnaBeta to run along with some **** DAA and Bridge as soon as my PCT is done.

I'm looking forward to a great stack!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    This is a very good deal on DAA and would be a great idea to stack with AnaBeta. You can't beat the price either

I'm actually starting AnaBeta to run along with some **** DAA and Bridge as soon as my PCT is done.

I'm looking forward to a great stack!!

VERY nice! You gonna be logging that bro?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    VERY nice! You gonna be logging that bro?
    I don't know just yet...probably will end up logging it though. I have kept some form of log going since last winter, and I think I would feel lost and insignificant without one...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its a great stack. Going to be running something similar to this bro, you can't go wrong. You want further anabolism, throw in LCLT in am and post training.
    doing my own thang!
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

OP, I would rather see you run Erase + DAA, but this is still a sick combo.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Its a great stack. Going to be running something similar to this bro, you can't go wrong. You want further anabolism, throw in LCLT in am and post training.
    Lol, nothing anabolic about LCLT. Good for recovery though
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

if i was you, looking at erase, daa, anabeta, i would just stack all three.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    OP, I would rather see you run Erase + DAA, but this is still a sick combo.

Lol, nothing anabolic about LCLT. Good for recovery though
    So increase AR density count means nothing....
    I leave it there
    doing my own thang!
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I leave it there
    Read the full study next time. LCLT is great, but it definitely is not anabolic.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Read the full study next time. LCLT is great, but it definitely is not anabolic.
    Are you saying LCLT doesn't up-regulate AR's?
  17. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    I'm saying it's not as simple as popping 2g LCLT a day and concluding that you are now more anabolic due to increased secondary effects of testosterone via increased binding.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

I'm saying it's not as simple as popping 2g LCLT a day and concluding that you are now more anabolic due to increased secondary effects of testosterone via increased binding.
    Well that's a given. Thought you implied it didn't up-regulate the AR.

On that topic, I don't think the average person is going to benefit from AR up-regulation unless taking in really high doses of synthetic testosterone or other steroid for that matter.

@ OP go with DAA/Anabeta... I like my estrogen intact when bulking.
  19. Diamond Member

Well that's a given. Thought you implied it didn't up-regulate the AR.

On that topic, I don't think the average person is going to benefit from AR up-regulation unless taking in really high doses of synthetic testosterone or other steroid for that matter.

Precisely. People also don't appear to understand why it upregulates AR.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    if i was you, looking at erase, daa, anabeta, i would just stack all three.
    would it be a waste to add titanium to this?

as ive said before, ive already got inhibit-e and daa ready to go for a stack this fall.... i wanted to add anabeta (although, in all honesty, i dont exactly know what it is, other than an 'anabolic agent' or whatever, haha, maybe somebody can clarify that for me) and was thinking of add titanium as well (as i heard the titanium/admantium stack is good), but would that be overkill?

i mean, i realize you can only naturally boost your test SO much, so would i be wasting my money adding titanium to a stack of daa/IE/anabeta?
  21. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    would it be a waste to add titanium to this?

as ive said before, ive already got inhibit-e and daa ready to go for a stack this fall.... i wanted to add anabeta (although, in all honesty, i dont exactly know what it is, other than an 'anabolic agent' or whatever, haha, maybe somebody can clarify that for me) and was thinking of add titanium as well (as i heard the titanium/admantium stack is good), but would that be overkill?

i mean, i realize you can only naturally boost your test SO much, so would i be wasting my money adding titanium to a stack of daa/IE/anabeta?
    Yes, it would be a waste.
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Theres no point in upregulating ARs in my opinion. There is data showing when there are more androgens, there are more androgen receptors. So your body is never "short" on ARs, if that makes sense.

LCLT is good for recovery and for your heart
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Theres no point in upregulating ARs in my opinion. There is data showing when there are more androgens, there are more androgen receptors. So your body is never "short" on ARs, if that makes sense.

LCLT is good for recovery and for your heart
    Yup

I wish BB.com carried PES. Me and you would get along real well.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

their loss
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

thanks mrcooper.... would it be beneficial to stack the daa with something like division 1 (to help free test?), or would that also be a waste?
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze01 View Post
    Hey guys long time viewer of the forum first time poster

Lots of good info on the site, I've seen lots of good reviews on the DAA/erase stack...but how about DAA/Anabeta? I'm really curious on this stack.

Im looking to put on a little more size on not really too concerned on leaning out just yet, any advice on this or recommendations would be awesome!
    Stack should go great and I agree with Andrew add in some LCLT or just use Adamantium, it contains 3g of DAA and 2g of LCLT, great combo! Bonus is it also has NAT for pre-workout use and tastes great Big sale on right now too.

I leave it there
    I love LCLT

LCLT hater
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    would it be a waste to add titanium to this?as ive said before, ive already got inhibit-e and daa ready to go for a stack this fall.... i wanted to add anabeta (although, in all honesty, i dont exactly know what it is, other than an 'anabolic agent' or whatever, haha, maybe somebody can clarify that for me) and was thinking of add titanium as well (as i heard the titanium/admantium stack is good), but would that be overkill?i mean, i realize you can only naturally boost your test SO much, so would i be wasting my money adding titanium to a stack of daa/IE/anabeta?
    InhibitE is damn strong alone, why add that with any other E lowering product.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Oh I thought you mentioned that you were taking another estrogen lowering product, maybe I read wrong.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

oh, no, i wasnt going to stack the two. i just meant that id like to try erase also at some point, but not along with inhibit-e.

i change my mind almost every day, but after reading about daa's ability to increase anxiety/depression, and being that i already suffer from high anxiety, i think im going to hold off on trying that until next summer (after i finish up with the school year, i dont need anymore anxiety than that). ill probably run that and inhibit-e solo then (i already have both).

as for this fall/winter, im looking into the erase/endosurge stack i found for like 40 bucks, plus some anabeta, and maybe some titanium. i'm just trying to figure out if the titanium would be overkill, although it seems like the endosurge mostly helps out free test, so i figured adding the titanium for total test might be a good addition. thoughts?
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I'm actually running DAA and Anabeta right now......loving it. If any of you guys out there are running Anabeta pickup some DAA asap. You can get some dirt cheap over at ****.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

im runnong DAA with anabeta, It would be great if DAA ever did anything for me, tried multiple brands and zilch. Better libido boost from tribulus
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.

i'm finishing my first bottle of anabeta. i plan on going directly into bottle no. 2 of AB, and combine it with Lit-UP+bulk DAA+Triazole.

i believe Lit-up has 1.5g of DAA per scoop (read it somewhere in a thread). so, i will add an additional 1.5g bulk DAA to get my 3g per day. any recommendations on dosing the triazole with this? should i dose as directed on the bottle?

i'm 5'10" 238 lbs
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by greekgeorge View Post
    im runnong DAA with anabeta, It would be great if DAA ever did anything for me, tried multiple brands and zilch. Better libido boost from tribulus
    Ever tried sodium DAA?
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm actually using DAA from Lit up and AnaBeta in my PCT.
    I'm enjoying it lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Thanks for the awesome input...gonna be submitting my order for DAA/Anabeta right now
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let us know how it goes
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  37. New Member

I just started DAA + Erase cycle. Could you elaborate a little on not using Erase with DAA?
  38. New Member

I wish BB.com carried PES.
    Mee too. Any ideas why they don't?
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    I just started DAA + Erase cycle. Could you elaborate a little on not using Erase with DAA?
    Estrogen plays an important role in muscle building. So if you're trying to put on some size, it could be beneficial to run DAA without an anti-estrogen due to the endogenous rise in test and estrogen
  40. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think it would be an awesome stack. Let us all know how it goes as I am interested in that stack myself.

NutraPlanet
    SNS DAA (Sodium D-Aspartic Acid)
    45 Servings - 3,120 mg
    $19.99
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. PES anabeta
    By KBD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 11:56 AM
  3. Anabeta as PCT
    By VikingBP in forum PES