About to take SOS 500 DD.

Awards
Hi, I weigh 165, and am 5'10. My buddy and me are both going to college August 20, but before we go we want to get ripped. I already have been going to the gym 5x a week for over 6 months. My plan is to only use weight when doing abs, and do a ton of cardio while taking SOS 500 once a day for 10 days. Would this be a sufficient way to get abs and get cut? I already have a visible 6 pack but i'm trying to be ripped for the ladies. Thanks for your responses bros.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi, I weigh 165, and am 5'10. My buddy and me are both going to college August 20, but before we go we want to get ripped. I already have been going to the gym 5x a week for over 6 months. My plan is to only use weight when doing abs, and do a ton of cardio while taking SOS 500 once a day for 10 days. Would this be a sufficient way to get abs and get cut? I already have a visible 6 pack but i'm trying to be ripped for the ladies. Thanks for your responses bros.
You won't get anything out of that, will be a waste imo.

Awards
I didn't think so either, but last time my buddy started taking them he was cut after a few days.. I'm already cut, just looking to improve..