info

omegared9580

Awards
got this SD clone called M-stane I wanna bulk up but lose some fat to has anyone taken this supplement if so can i get some feedback

omegared9580

Awards
just wondering cuz i got some ananadrol-x and it said 8mgs of SD i used it for 3 weeks and nothing not even any sides i just dont wanna waste time and money again so thanks

omegared9580

Awards
yea i tried 16mgs the third week but it was to late or it was no good one i also wondered if you knew if 20mgs of SD for 3 weeks is as strong or stronger than the old mass tabs i know its a shot in the dark askin but i got unbelivable results off mass tabs and havent found anything legal that compares ........

omegared9580

Awards
thanks man i will try it the thing is its not hard for me to put on mass and pretty quick but like everybody else i hit plateus and it takes something strong to get passed it im only 5-6 and im 180 now my goal is 200 but i got about 10lbs of fat all around i need to get rid of should i gain as much as i can now and do a cut cycle after i get done or try to manage both now?

omegared9580

Awards
o and one more thing i wanna ask while im buggin you my PCT is gonna be milk thistle ZMA DHEA Trib. and estrogenex thats ok right?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
o and one more thing i wanna ask while im buggin you my PCT is gonna be milk thistle ZMA DHEA Trib. and estrogenex thats ok right?
No
SERM with superdrol or go home

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have no idea what you're doing, you shouldn't be fooling around with SuperDrol.

Take my advice and spend a few months studying steroids (which is what superdrol is) and then run something. It seems you've already started this, which you shouldn't have, get yourself a SERM like nolvadex or clomid or torem.

omegared9580

Awards
this aint my first rodeo but i herd estrogenex works just as good and i have studied this stuff for a long time i just got a lot of good feedback from it thats all but i do plan on gettin nolva now dont get me wrong i do appreciate the advice im just saying ive made it this far with out it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this aint my first rodeo but i herd estrogenex works just as good and i have studied this stuff for a long time i just got a lot of good feedback from it thats all but i do plan on gettin nolva now dont get me wrong i do appreciate the advice im just saying ive made it this far with out it
are your testes crunchy?