Havoc and PCT

Elsitu718

Awards
Hey guys i know this is probably a dumb question and sorry for asking but im about to end my havoc cycle in 9 days, and i was wondering do i need a test booster like A-Hd or Isa-Test GF, even though i have nolva? Or would nolva and Tribulus be sufficient? Thanks for your time and help.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trib is worthless. And no you don't NEED a natty t booster to go along with nolva, but many users do like to include them. Many of us feel that the addition of a natty booster helps speed up hpta recovery and lessen the "shut down" feeling that comes along with PCT time. Decide how you feel once you've started nolva, and if you think you need a bit of a pick up... add something

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Trib is worthless. And no you don't NEED a natty t booster to go along with nolva, but many users do like to include them. Many of us feel that the addition of a natty booster helps speed up hpta recovery and lessen the "shut down" feeling that comes along with PCT time. Decide how you feel once you've started nolva, and if you think you need a bit of a pick up... add something
Cosign trib is worthless, if your worried nolva is not enough check out endosurge. I'm usuing it as part of my protocol after a heavy cycle and its doing its job.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Something like Blue Gene, stoked or sustain alpha would be great. They have AI properties (which work differently than a SERM), and they boost test. Blue Gene is an anabolic optimizer, which unlike other test boosters or "estrogen killers", it BALANCES hormone levels, by gentley reducing estrogen and optimizing test levels. Ive used Blue Gene during a few Epi PCTs with great results.

I will also say while Nolva is enough, something like Blue Gene will produce feelings of well being, natural energy and test optimization which is vital to keeping your energy levels up and feeling good...when coming off Epi/havoc theres psychological issues which ppl dont talk about much. But when you go from 500% to normal, it can mess with your mind.

Thats why i advocate something more than nolva, so you get your test levels up asap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11