Andromass or Androhard

tusane

Banned
Awards
Quick and Clear to the point....Is andromass or androhard worth the money?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick and Clear to the point....Is andromass or androhard worth the money?
We should hear from the members here who have used it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posted this in the other thread
Anabolic Minds
AndroLean, AndroHard Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log - Anabolicminds.com
AndroMass, Dianabol FL3X wants to be AndroMassive - Anabolicminds.com
AndroHard, AndroLean Japohl1's Androhard and AndroLean Log - Anabolicminds.com
AndroMass My AndroMass Experience - Anabolicminds.com
AndroHard AndroHard shrunk my gyno... - Anabolicminds.com
AndroMass, AndroHard Oldnsweaty's AM/AH cycle - Anabolicminds.com
AndroLean, AndroHard AndroLean/AndroHard Log 6-Weeks - Anabolicminds.com
AM TTERRIBLE ANDROMASS - Anabolicminds.com
AndroHard, Halo Nad Goes Andro - Anabolicminds.com
AndroLean, 1-Androsterone Orangatang goes ANDRO - Anabolicminds.com
androhard, 1-andro, 7-ke androhard/1-andro/7-ke/wyked/and a few other goodies. - Anabolicminds.com
AndroLean androlean review - Anabolicminds.com
AndroLean first dose of androlean - Anabolicminds.com
AndroMass The Research Guinea Pig - Anabolicminds.com - Page 3 Anabolicminds.com
AL/AH AH/AL Cycle - Anabolicminds.com
AndroLean, AndroHard T50's Bi-Winning Log with AndroLean+AndroHard - Anabolicminds.com
AH Lovin androhard! - Anabolicminds.com
AndroHard Schwellington kicks summers ass with a mixture of things,(INC. ANDROHARD UNSPONSORED) - Anabolicminds.com
AndroMass AndroMass or AndroMyth? You decide... - Anabolicminds.com
AndroLean, AndroHard TruMac's AndroReview - Anabolicminds.com
AM AndroMass or AndroMyth? You decide... - Anabolicminds.com
AH Androhard review - Anabolicminds.com
AL/AH Packers6211 Androseries log Androlean with Androhard - Anabolicminds.com
AL/AH 4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log - Anabolicminds.com
AndroHard – The most powerful recomposition formula on the market - Anabolicminds.com - Page 19 Anabolicminds.com
Steroidology
AndroMass, AndroHard AndroSeries Run - 6 Weeks Mass & Hard - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology
AndroHard, Orastan e Andro Hard and Katanadrol - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology
Androlean http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/131819-primordial-performance-androlean-log.html#post2330302
AndroHard, AndroLean 4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log - Anabolicminds.com
AL/AH Mintman's AndroLean/Hard - 4 Week Log - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

Prohormone Forum
Androlean 8 per day WC's Long Cycle Fun w/ Androlean bridged into Trenazone/AndroHard before leaving Iraq
Androhard, 11-sterone, Furuza-A My Three Phase Cycle - Page 21
AM, DecaVol Andromass/Decavol UTT... ITS TIEM!
AM I don't usually juice, but when I do, I take ANDROMASS (AndroMASS Solo Sponsored Log)

Primordial Performance Forums

Andromass, Epistane AM, IBE epi log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Andromass Yo' Daddy Gets His Mass On - 6 wk AM/AH Log - Page 6 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Andromass, Androhard, Superdrol Andromass/Androhard with Superdrone kicker - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Andromass **Detailed Review of AndroMass Solo: First 11 days** - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Andromass AM cycle log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Andromass AM cycle log - Page 6 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Andromass ANDROMASS log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Androlean, Androhard SH's AL/AH log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Andromass 1-4, AH+AL 4-8 AM-AH-AL cycle - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Andromass, Androhard, Epistane My AM/Epi/AH log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums
Andromass Andromass gains solo - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums
Andromass AM cycle log - Page 7 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums
Androhard, Androlean Operation ANDROBEAST. AH + AL 8 week log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums
Andromass http://tiny.cc/7y9ny
Andromass Eden's AM solo log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums
Andromass Andromass-Review-so far - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

AndroLean, AndroHard AndroHard/Lean log - ******** Forums | Fitness Discussion Group | Fitness Forums
Androhard-Androlean http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/132819-experience-thus-far-androlean.html#post2348303
Androlean http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/132819-experience-thus-far-androlean.html#post2346343

M&M
AM AndroMass SOLO and on a cut! - Mind And Muscle Forum

Iron Magazine​
AndroLean http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/131819-primordial-performance-androlean-log.html
AndroMass http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/131844-terrible-andromass-solo-log.html
AndroLean, AndroHard V1 http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/130965-oufinny-gets-hard-lean-andro-series.html
Androlean, Androhard http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/131970-primordial-performace-androlean-androhard.html
Androlean, Androhard Andro lean/Hard 4 week blast [Forums]
AL http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/132819-experience-thus-far-androlean.html

Bodybuilding Dungeon​
AndroLean Androlean 6 week log by Mikeh40+ - Page 6

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A great list of logs. Out of all the logs I've seen (and reviews) only 3-4 have had bad experiences.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would like to hear feedback as well
I can say stick to the recommended dose of Androhard... I noticed a decent bit of improvement with 9 caps, and not much more improvement with 12.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can say stick to the recommended dose of Androhard... I noticed a decent bit of improvement with 9 caps, and not much more improvement with 12.
12! Holy crap I imagine that would be too much

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you see any adverse sides while running 12 gelcaps?

tusane

Banned
Awards
should i get androhard and andromass and stack it? im looking to gain serious size

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should i get androhard and andromass and stack it? im looking to gain serious size
IMO, get two bottles of andromass and run them for 8 weeks. I'll hit you up with a PM for a discount.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12! Holy crap I imagine that would be too much
Did you see any adverse sides while running 12 gelcaps?
Nah no adverse sides. I don't know what's with these guys and the nausea thing... but no, not a single bad side. Just not enough improvement in effects to warrant another 3 pills.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 bottles of Andromass for major size gains over Andromass and androhard cycle?
Looking to run either set up as well, just not sure which route to go yet

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 bottles of Andromass for major size gains over Andromass and androhard cycle?
Looking to run either set up as well, just not sure which route to go yet
Straight up mass gains best would be AndroMass for 8 weeks

Terencec

Awards
Question hows the stress to the kidneys when taking andro AM/AH I'm on my second month of my cycle and its going to consist of that.

tusane

Banned
Awards
two bottles of andromass will def do the job for looking swoll and massed as per say am i right

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
two bottles of andromass will def do the job for looking swoll and massed as per say am i right
Yes, AndroMass is showing 12 plus pounds gained in 6 weeks, some have gained upwards of 18 pounds.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, AndroMass is showing 12 plus pounds gained in 6 weeks, some have gained upwards of 18 pounds.
People are actually showing that maybe weeks 7/8 aren't necessary for getting the most out of AM. I might even be more in favor of 8-9 caps a day for 6 weeks...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People are actually showing that maybe weeks 7/8 aren't necessary for getting the most out of AM. I might even be more in favor of 8-9 caps a day for 6 weeks...

That's a very expensive cycle <_<.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a very expensive cycle <_<.
Well it would be about the cost of an 8 weeker with andromass. Expensive for sure. Effective? Hell yes.

tusane

Banned
Awards
i am very pumped for this cycle i should gain at least 15 lbs from 2 bottles am i right

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am very pumped for this cycle i should gain at least 15 lbs from 2 bottles am i right
Its dependant on diet/training, but 15 lbs. isn't unheard of, even on the 4-6 weeks cycles!

tusane

Banned
Awards
so 2 bottles of andromass is good? or should i stack one bottle with another prohormone

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so 2 bottles of andromass is good? or should i stack one bottle with another prohormone
2 bottles imo, I could see a low dose SD with it though, but the best cycle I see is 6 weeks.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 bottle at the recommended dose lasts 4 weeks.

tusane

Banned
Awards
i want to look massed and basically roided without shooting in the ass lol...do u think 6 weeks would do the job if i dieted right and did everything right? what do u guys recommend doing

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i want to look massed and basically roided without shooting in the ass lol...do u think 6 weeks would do the job if i dieted right and did everything right? what do u guys recommend doing
6 weeks of Andromass 9 caps per day would be a great cycle, I think if you eat well enough (and eat BIG enough!) + training you'll be on your way to huge town.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was this logged?
Just a few logs that I dug through.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pro-hormone-natural-steroids-steroid-alternatives/603717-androseries-run-6-weeks-mass-hard-6.html
I ended up moving the scale up by 14.7 lbs (cycle high was 190.5).
Week 1 - Day 7: 179.4 Up 4.6 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 179.4
Week 2 - Day 14: 182.9 Up 8.1 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 182.9
Week 3 - Day 21: 185.8 Up 11.0 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 185.8
Week 4+ - Day 30: 187.5 Up 12.7 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 187.5
Week 5 - Day 35: 188.8 Up 14.0 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 188.8
Week 6 - Day 42: 190.5 Up 15.7 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 190.5
Week 7 - Day 49: 188.6 Up 13.8 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 188.6
Week 8 - Day 54: 189.5 Up 13.8 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 189.5
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/cycle-logs-reviews/44621-i-dont-usually-juice-but-when-i-do-i-take-andromass-andromass-solo-sponsored-log-3.html
honestly, i got stuck in the door frame and had to call 911 for emergency removal.. I jammed up my pinky in the squat rack real good doing 405x3x3 so i've basically laid off of all upper body ****. been sticking to squats and deads. hit 505 on a raw DL the other night. and basically been running alot. definately lost bf% maybe 2 or 3% and finishing weight at 228lbs. so a solid 10lbs over 6 weeks.

Conclusion: I'd say that AM works damn well, and does what PP says it does. I went from 134.5 - 150 in four weeks. My diet consists of around 3400-4000 calories per day, with usually around 100g fat, 400g carb, 300g protein. I know this log sounds dry, but I'm just very objective. The fact is that I went up 15.5 lbs in four weeks, with minimal changes in BF%, no noticeable negative effects, and the positive effects of being happy all the time, and gaining.

Ive gained at least 15 lbs at this point. Since I started taking the androhard, I notice more gains and looking more lean. I have better energy, I felt like going past 4-5 sets of reps but didn't. I have been eating at least 200grams of protien and only around 2500-3200 cals a day. The recovery right now is off the charts, Its hard to feel sore the next day. I have alot of soreness right after lifting so I know Im hitting it hard. I decided to take my dose a bit closer to bed time because im not sleeping very well when dosing it close together. Last night I slept way better, and I really needed it. The hunger Ive had is amazing, it will go away if I dont eat the right amount. When I didn't eat as much for 2 days, I felt like crap. Ive been feeling good for the most part.

tusane

Banned
Awards
so in order to be at the point i wanna be i should run 2 bottles of andromass instead of doing andromass and androhard

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with this thread, and think pp should send me another bottle to make it 9 caps e/d for 5 more weeks! (1rst week is done at 6 caps e/d)

:thumbsup:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with this thread, and think pp should send me another bottle to make it 9 caps e/d for 5 more weeks! (1rst week is done at 6 caps e/d)

-snip-

:thumbsup:
lol yah yah

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll see what we can do, if anything you can get 40% off

tusane

Banned
Awards
do u guys think im better off doing D-bol or a steroid like that, rather than 2 bottles of andromass, or do u think the gains r quite similar

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do u guys think im better off doing D-bol or a steroid like that, rather than 2 bottles of andromass, or do u think the gains r quite similar
Dbol is much wetter, the gains are more transient. With andromass the gains are drier (much drier, imo), you won't need an AI like most will with medium to high doses of dbol, and Andromass isn't toxic to the liver so you run it longer.

However, I have a feeling you'll feel "better" on dbol due to its effects on libido and energy levels. But this really isn't the goal of a cycle (though it does help!)

tusane

Banned
Awards
do u guys know any steroids in pill form that are very good and potent, but not as stressfull on the liver? throw me some names ,maybe from your past uses thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most oral steroids are methylated (especially the ones that are OTC).

tusane

Banned
Awards
the real question im trying to figure out is if im better off doing a oral steroid or a safe oral ph like andromass