Andromass or Androhard

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by tusane View Post
    so 2 bottles of andromass is good? or should i stack one bottle with another prohormone
    2 bottles imo, I could see a low dose SD with it though, but the best cycle I see is 6 weeks.

2. is one bottle 4 weeks? or do i need 2 for 6 weeks?
    •   

3. 1 bottle at the recommended dose lasts 4 weeks.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

4. i want to look massed and basically roided without shooting in the ass lol...do u think 6 weeks would do the job if i dieted right and did everything right? what do u guys recommend doing

5. Quote Originally Posted by tusane View Post
    i want to look massed and basically roided without shooting in the ass lol...do u think 6 weeks would do the job if i dieted right and did everything right? what do u guys recommend doing
    6 weeks of Andromass 9 caps per day would be a great cycle, I think if you eat well enough (and eat BIG enough!) + training you'll be on your way to huge town.
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Yes, AndroMass is showing 12 plus pounds gained in 6 weeks, some have gained upwards of 18 pounds.
    Was this logged?

7. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Was this logged?
    Just a few logs that I dug through.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pr...ss-hard-6.html
    I ended up moving the scale up by 14.7 lbs (cycle high was 190.5).
    Week 1 - Day 7: 179.4 Up 4.6 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 179.4
    Week 2 - Day 14: 182.9 Up 8.1 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 182.9
    Week 3 - Day 21: 185.8 Up 11.0 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 185.8
    Week 4+ - Day 30: 187.5 Up 12.7 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 187.5
    Week 5 - Day 35: 188.8 Up 14.0 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 188.8
    Week 6 - Day 42: 190.5 Up 15.7 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 190.5
    Week 7 - Day 49: 188.6 Up 13.8 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 188.6
    Week 8 - Day 54: 189.5 Up 13.8 lbs over Day 0 - 174.8 to 189.5
    http://www.prohormoneforum.com/cycle...red-log-3.html
    honestly, i got stuck in the door frame and had to call 911 for emergency removal.. I jammed up my pinky in the squat rack real good doing 405x3x3 so i've basically laid off of all upper body ****. been sticking to squats and deads. hit 505 on a raw DL the other night. and basically been running alot. definately lost bf% maybe 2 or 3% and finishing weight at 228lbs. so a solid 10lbs over 6 weeks.

Conclusion: I'd say that AM works damn well, and does what PP says it does. I went from 134.5 - 150 in four weeks. My diet consists of around 3400-4000 calories per day, with usually around 100g fat, 400g carb, 300g protein. I know this log sounds dry, but I'm just very objective. The fact is that I went up 15.5 lbs in four weeks, with minimal changes in BF%, no noticeable negative effects, and the positive effects of being happy all the time, and gaining.

Ive gained at least 15 lbs at this point. Since I started taking the androhard, I notice more gains and looking more lean. I have better energy, I felt like going past 4-5 sets of reps but didn't. I have been eating at least 200grams of protien and only around 2500-3200 cals a day. The recovery right now is off the charts, Its hard to feel sore the next day. I have alot of soreness right after lifting so I know Im hitting it hard. I decided to take my dose a bit closer to bed time because im not sleeping very well when dosing it close together. Last night I slept way better, and I really needed it. The hunger Ive had is amazing, it will go away if I dont eat the right amount. When I didn't eat as much for 2 days, I felt like crap. Ive been feeling good for the most part.
    Sustain Alpha is back!

8. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Was this logged?
    The 18 pounds was a review, can't remember where I saw it, anyway as you can see above many have seen great gains on AndroMass

9. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    The 18 pounds was a review, can't remember where I saw it, anyway as you can see above many have seen great gains on AndroMass
    Edit: it was a log here http://www.primordialperformance.com...omass-log.html

10. so in order to be at the point i wanna be i should run 2 bottles of andromass instead of doing andromass and androhard

11. I agree with this thread, and think pp should send me another bottle to make it 9 caps e/d for 5 more weeks! (1rst week is done at 6 caps e/d)

12. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I agree with this thread, and think pp should send me another bottle to make it 9 caps e/d for 5 more weeks! (1rst week is done at 6 caps e/d)

-snip-

lol yah yah
    Sustain Alpha is back!

13. We'll see what we can do, if anything you can get 40% off

14. do u guys think im better off doing D-bol or a steroid like that, rather than 2 bottles of andromass, or do u think the gains r quite similar

15. Quote Originally Posted by tusane View Post
    do u guys think im better off doing D-bol or a steroid like that, rather than 2 bottles of andromass, or do u think the gains r quite similar
    Dbol is much wetter, the gains are more transient. With andromass the gains are drier (much drier, imo), you won't need an AI like most will with medium to high doses of dbol, and Andromass isn't toxic to the liver so you run it longer.

However, I have a feeling you'll feel "better" on dbol due to its effects on libido and energy levels. But this really isn't the goal of a cycle (though it does help!)
    Sustain Alpha is back!

16. do u guys know any steroids in pill form that are very good and potent, but not as stressfull on the liver? throw me some names ,maybe from your past uses thanks

17. Most oral steroids are methylated (especially the ones that are OTC).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

18. the real question im trying to figure out is if im better off doing a oral steroid or a safe oral ph like andromass

19. Quote Originally Posted by tusane View Post
    the real question im trying to figure out is if im better off doing a oral steroid or a safe oral ph like andromass
    Better off in terms of? Sides?

20. It's a bit of a broad question.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

21. 6 weeks of AM/AH did absolutely nothing for me, luckily they honored a refund.

22. Quote Originally Posted by tusane View Post
    the real question im trying to figure out is if im better off doing a oral steroid or a safe oral ph like andromass
    Better off doing andromass, less damage to the body. However, more damage to the wallet.
    Sustain Alpha is back!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Xenonex View Post
    6 weeks of AM/AH did absolutely nothing for me, luckily they honored a refund.
    Hard to swallow for sure. No weight gain at all?
    Sustain Alpha is back!

24. can anyone send me some threads of people running oral steroids so i can see how they ran it and how it went

25. Quote Originally Posted by tusane View Post
    can anyone send me some threads of people running oral steroids so i can see how they ran it and how it went
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pr...mass-hard.html
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

26. thanks

27. i need 5 more posts to post a link h.o everyone lol

28. ayyyvvnfonb

29. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. androhard and andromass ?? need some help
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22