Andromass or Androhard

Xenonex

Xenonex

Awards
6 weeks of AM/AH did absolutely nothing for me, luckily they honored a refund.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the real question im trying to figure out is if im better off doing a oral steroid or a safe oral ph like andromass
Better off doing andromass, less damage to the body. However, more damage to the wallet.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks of AM/AH did absolutely nothing for me, luckily they honored a refund.
Hard to swallow for sure. No weight gain at all?

tusane

Banned
Awards
can anyone send me some threads of people running oral steroids so i can see how they ran it and how it went

tusane

Banned
Awards
i need 5 more posts to post a link h.o everyone lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 bottles of Andromass for major size gains over Andromass and androhard cycle?
Looking to run either set up as well, just not sure which route to go yet
My recommendation for raw size is 6-8 weeks of andromass, 9 caps or 6 caps depending on how long you go. Both would require two bottles.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My recommendation for raw size is 6-8 weeks of andromass, 9 caps or 6 caps depending on how long you go. Both would require two bottles.
I think it's also worth noting that Androhard vs. Andromass isn't really a great question. The compounds are too different, it's more of a "when and why" in determining which product to use. Obviously on a cut, Androhard, on a bulk, Andromass, but on a recomp one or the other (or both) can be used.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's also worth noting that Androhard vs. Andromass isn't really a great question. The compounds are too different, it's more of a "when and why" in determining which product to use. Obviously on a cut, Androhard, on a bulk, Andromass, but on a recomp one or the other (or both) can be used.
The combination is the best overall option imo as they work great together, now for the future this will change as we have some interesting things in the works.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The combination is the best overall option imo as they work great together, now for the future this will change as we have some interesting things in the works.
I agree, but for those who want one or the other... they have their own strengths/weaknesses like I highlighted above. We've seen some great results in logs with guys running both, one or the other.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With our current sale, you can buy an AndroMass and get and AndroHard for free.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With our current sale, you can buy an AndroMass and get and AndroHard for free.
I'd rather just buy 1 AM + 1 AH and get 1 AM + 1 AH free ;)

Foolishman

Foolishman

Awards
Could use a bit of help

If anyone is up for it

If u go under Supplement and then AndroH/AndroL is my story "lol"

Thx in advance ;)