Anabeta!!!!!!!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
First three in vein's. Fourth pill after the tear down. Keep ya posted.

Reactions: T50
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on my third day as well, cant keep track of my damn pill count lately though.... so tady wil either be 4 or 5 pills :) too damn busy...

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
on my third day as well, cant keep track of my damn pill count lately though.... so tady wil either be 4 or 5 pills :) too damn busy...
I meant first day today. Took my first full dose.Day 2 tomorrow!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Also had my first dose today. 2 Pre-WO, 2 Post-WO. Had a good pump during my workout and it's lasted longer than usual. Don't think it's placebo since my arms are still feeling pumped 3.5 hours after my WO. Very surprised I noticed anything the first day. Thermogenic effect is also strong.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also had my first dose today. 2 Pre-WO, 2 Post-WO. Had a good pump during my workout and it's lasted longer than usual. Don't think it's placebo since my arms are still feeling pumped 3.5 hours after my WO. Very surprised I noticed anything the first day. Thermogenic effect is also strong.
Sounds like AnaBeta!

Reactions: T50
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

tnsquid

tnsquid

Awards
day 3 for me and LOVING it!!! I feel like i'm starving all day and eat like a horse, pumps are awesome in the gym and a definate thermo effect all day long. I plan to run it solo for a month than hook it up with ERASE and DA-HCG for a month, let's see what happens

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now you can see why it would rock in PCT.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 just noticed I'm using more weight. Feel's easier to lift.Still have to take last dose before bed.Hmmm interesting.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm almost a week into it and loving the pumps in the gym. My muscles look fuller already, and strength is up a little. Anyone else experiencing headaches on it though ? It may not be the cause but I have had severe headaches the last three days

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost a week into it and loving the pumps in the gym. My muscles look fuller already, and strength is up a little. Anyone else experiencing headaches on it though ? It may not be the cause but I have had severe headaches the last three days
Funny you should say that. Had a small one but it went away quickly after I ate. I never get them.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
lovin these updates guys.. have 2 bottles to run soon

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Day 2, just popped 2 AnaBeta and ate a flank steak (omg delicious) and now i'm lightly sweating lol. Thermo effect is strong. My friend who started taking it last monday said he has been extremely thirsty/pissing a lot and hunger is definitely increased. Also said his balls and ass are sweating a lot lol?? And he never posts on the forum or anything so it's cool to see he's having the same effects as everyone who logged it so no placebo.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
id like to hear if it puts weight on any of you guys.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always great to hear outside info. I have been getting emails every day from random people saying how much they have loved AnaBeta just after 1 week...cant wait to hear the feedback after 4 weeks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as the thirst goes...this is normal and also a sign of effectiveness. But it is important to keep water intake high. It wont cause any type of bloating or anything like that, but it is essential for vasodilation and delivering blood and vital nutrients for muscle growth.

The more well hydrated you are the more you can grow on AnaBeta

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I havent felt a desire for thirst on it so far, but I try to drink as much as I can. I drive alot and when get to my next stop I run to the rest room barely making. I guess that's the diuretic effect?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you are already getting plenty of water which is good.

The increase in thirst makes sense. Take glycogen retention in skeletal muscle for instance. Very common effect in anabolics. In order for glucose to be delivered into skeletal muscle and stored as glycogen you need to have enough water in your blood.

You will still get results if you aren't drinking enough water...but you will get maximum results if you are. Water is free...drink it!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you are already getting plenty of water which is good.

The increase in thirst makes sense. Take glycogen retention in skeletal muscle for instance. Very common effect in anabolics. In order for glucose to be delivered into skeletal muscle and stored as glycogen you need to have enough water in your blood.

You will still get results if you aren't drinking enough water...but you will get maximum results if you are. Water is free...drink it!
InB4 the FDA bans water and/or makes it a prescription drug ;)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subb

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Day 3..been working outside all day so of course I was sweating so I can't comment on that. Vascularity was up last night and definitely was today also. Thirst is up, hunger hasn't changed (yet). Let's see how today's gym day goes :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Had some wild dreams last night and I remembered them well. Woke up a few times with major hard on's.I think they kept waking me up. I'm would say a increase in libido for me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If AnaBeta starts giving people testosterone boosting effects as well then it would simply be the go to product lol.

Great to hear the feedback, it is nice to hear so many personal experiences.

Thanks for everyone's input thus far.

Ben

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much overall weight gain can one expect? just curious.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 hitting as we type , noticeable stronger and tighter pump. Doing arms. Wow feels like I took a pre workout mix but I didn't . Got Alpha going in the mirror. Liking it so far.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Going with the modern bcaa's as suggested.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 hitting as we type , noticeable stronger and tighter pump. Doing arms. Wow feels like I took a pre workout mix but I didn't . Got Alpha going in the mirror. Liking it so far.
damn mean results for day 3!
AnaBeta is looking to be one great product! I hope the formula doesn't change when I finally have enough money to buy me a bottle haha.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn mean results for day 3! AnaBeta is looking to be one great product! I hope the formula doesn't change when I finally have enough money to buy me a bottle haha.
Formula will never change. Out of all the extraction processes we tested the one we use in AnaBeta is far superior to all others. It is a difficult and expensive extract so you may see AnaBeta bounce out of stock every so often but we are working hard to constantly keep it in stock at NP

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Had some wild dreams last night and I remembered them well. Woke up a few times with major hard on's.I think they kept waking me up. I'm would say a increase in libido for me.
Wowww good to hear I'm not the only one. Had absolutely crazy dreams last night. Some were very creepy also which kinda sucked haha. And my libido is definitely up which is an unexpected side. Popping random boners all morning whole time I was at work, not a good experience haha.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I'm at day 6, dosing 4 caps a day. Feedback so far:

- I feel way more hungry than normal.Also noticed the increased thirst. Sometimes get a slight headache so I've upped my water intake even more.

- Libdo has definitely picked up and I'm fairly sure its not placebo but I've noticed what can only be described as increased erection hardness. :yup:
Being in my early forties I certainly notice something like that.

- Training this week has been hard to gauge as I've just changed to FST-7 training and the pumps have been crazy. But it feels like I'm taking a PH as the pumps last for ages.
Got asked at the gym "what ya taking man" this week as well. Also the DOMS have been extremely painful but I'm not sure if that's due to the change in training program or related to the Anabeta?

Thanks PES for releasing Anabeta as I'm loving it . :biggthumpup:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much for your detailed review so far.

As this is a new supplement based on a new ingredient it is great to get so much feedback from customers to see how it effects everyone.

Please keep it coming guys. Good, bad, indifferent. We want it all. :)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As noone on BB.com seems to be interested in discussing AnaBeta i am now switching to Anabolicminds to share my experiences with this stuff. I have been taking AnaBeta for 5 days (4 caps per day). Yesterday, on my fourth day, i was working out and really had a crazy pump. Much better than on GlycerGrow. What i also realized is that muscles feel very hard and full. I guess this is due to a higher glycogen storage. I didn't notice any strength increase so far but it was only the fourth day when i had my workout so i think or i hope there will be a strength increase within the next days. Not to forget i am on a long-term cut which started at a BF of 21% and will hopefully end at 10-12%. At the moment it is about 16%. Hunger at first increased but the last two days wasn't so pronounced which is good because of my cut. But yesterday (and today also) an incredible thirst appeared. I am always taking my caps together with my 4 meals. I hope i will be able to tell you some other good things the next days. What i can say so far is that there definetely IS an effect from AnaBeta which is NOT a placebo. During the presale i bought two bottles. I will only take one bottle these times and hold the second bottle in my cupboard for the time after my cut as i am really interested in how AnaBeta works on a bulk. I assume it its more anabolic than anti-catabolic thus there one should see the biggest benefits?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
those considering anabeta should know it does increase prostate weight, the below from a study= AE is anabeta, TG was testosterone injects

Effect of aqueous extracts of
Anacyclus pyrethrum on body/organ weights of
albino rats
Body weight (gm) Weight of
testes
Weight of
Group prostate
0 day 28 days 28 days 28 days
Control 131.6 ± 3.32 140.5±1.4 841±3.4 206±3.36
AE 50 135.0± 1.82 148.6±1.9* 896.1±3.9** 220.8±3.2*
AE 100 134.16±1.86 155.3±2.26** 914.8±2.4** 228.7±2.7**
TG 137.6±3.63 150.1±1.408* 894.1±2.5** 256.5±3.7**

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
At work, sweating alot and got the alpha male thing going. I have more energy than normal since starting Anabeta. I feel tighter as well. Kinda feels like when I'm talking to people there eyes are floating around my chest and shoulders. I feel alittle pumped.Hunger was real apparent when I woke up.Liking it.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
As noone on BB.com seems to be interested in discussing AnaBeta i am now switching to Anabolicminds to share my experiences with this stuff. I have been taking AnaBeta for 5 days (4 caps per day). Yesterday, on my fourth day, i was working out and really had a crazy pump. Much better than on GlycerGrow. What i also realized is that muscles feel very hard and full. I guess this is due to a higher glycogen storage. I didn't notice any strength increase so far but it was only the fourth day when i had my workout so i think or i hope there will be a strength increase within the next days. Not to forget i am on a long-term cut which started at a BF of 21% and will hopefully end at 10-12%. At the moment it is about 16%. Hunger at first increased but the last two days wasn't so pronounced which is good because of my cut. But yesterday (and today also) an incredible thirst appeared. I am always taking my caps together with my 4 meals. I hope i will be able to tell you some other good things the next days. What i can say so far is that there definetely IS an effect from AnaBeta which is NOT a placebo. During the presale i bought two bottles. I will only take one bottle these times and hold the second bottle in my cupboard for the time after my cut as i am really interested in how AnaBeta works on a bulk. I assume it its more anabolic than anti-catabolic thus there one should see the biggest benefits?
I'm thinking it would generally be better on a bulk. I just got two bottles in the mail yesterday and am saving them for when I start a lean bulk in a couple months. The increase in hunger that people are consistently reporting seems like it would just make a cut miserable. Gotta say, though, it will be hard to look at those two bottles just sitting in my supplement cabinet while I finish this cut.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The AM and BB crowd are very different, as you can see. PES make a big focus on AM because people here seem to be more interested in education which is one of our primary goals, not just to sell random supplements to an ignorant crowd. Thank you for your feedback, it is great to see so many people responding from it. The muscle hardening effects and vascularity were perpetual for me other than just being during training. I have never used anything else that has done this in the same way.

those considering anabeta should know it does increase prostate weight, the below from a study= AE is anabeta, TG was testosterone injects

albino rats
testes
Weight of
Group prostate
This is correct, yes. It has been discussed in one of the other threads if you are curious to read the comparisons between this and the testosterone group. They were described in the study as "moderate but insignificant".

At work, sweating alot and got the alpha male thing going. I have more energy than normal since starting Anabeta. I feel tighter as well. Kinda feels like when I'm talking to people there eyes are floating around my chest and shoulders. I feel alittle pumped.Hunger was real apparent when I woke up.Liking it.
Thank you for your feedback. I didn't notice any increase in energy but the pump and hunger are very apparent. It is great to see so many diverse reviews.

I'm thinking it would generally be better on a bulk. I just got two bottles in the mail yesterday and am saving them for when I start a lean bulk in a couple months. The increase in hunger that people are consistently reporting seems like it would just make a cut miserable. Gotta say, though, it will be hard to look at those two bottles just sitting in my supplement cabinet while I finish this cut.
I would use it on a bulk because of the hunger aspect. On the other hand it is forgiving and you can lean up even when you are not specifically trying to. Using it on a cut can be very successful if you read the reviews. Personally I would not do it in a huge caloric deficit because my hunger was uncontrollable and I lost fat despite eating more so the big caloric deficit would look to be unnecessary.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

albino rats
testes
Weight of
Group prostate
Do i have to worry about prostate enlargement while taking AnaBeta? Or is it only a small effect compared to real steroids? Would like to know more about this issue. I heard there was already a discussion about this on AM. Does someone has a link for me? If prostate enlargement is a real thing to be concerned about should i take Saw Palmetto while taking it?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do i have to worry about prostate enlargement while taking AnaBeta? Or is it only a small effect compared to real steroids? Would like to know more about this issue. I heard there was already a discussion about this on AM. Does someone has a link for me? If prostate enlargement is a real thing to be concerned about should i take Saw Palmetto while taking it?
Not only is it a very small effect compared to steroids....testosterone boosters can cause a greater increase in prostate weight.

What you must see from the study is that the prostate weight gain was VERY SMALL compared to the group taking testosterone. That is why we love the ingredient...its effects on the prostate ie its androgenic effects are very mild.

This is a great thing...

You must read the entire study...the researches themselves say the increase in prostate weight compared to the T group was insignificant

You could take saw palmetto with it but honestly not going to notice anything

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Tried something alittle different.2 Anabetas pre workout. Felt pretty good had a strong pump, plates didn't go up but the alpha male is killer.I have to hold it back alittle when I'm around family. Sometimes I feel like a warrior:)) Hunger still very aggressive trying to control it. I notice my shoulders,arms, and chest looking fuller and tighter. Not seeing as many veins as I would like but it ain't over yet!

magicmartin

Awards
I'm thinking about jumping on board, but have concerns about DHT and hairloss? Are their any data on T and DHT?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is very mildly androgenic. It is natural ingredient, not a DHT derived hormone or a steroid capable of converting to DHT derivatives. Those are what cause hairloss...and strong androgens

Strong Anabolic = ok for hair

Highly androgenic = not ok for hair

generally speaking

AnaBeta is highly anabolic, mildly androgenic