Anabeta!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Anabeta!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    How's the endurance and performance effects Andrew?
    Weight lifting is great, and endurance especially in grappling is looking real well.

Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    day 1 of Anabeta : )
    Have fun. May you enjoy the ride!
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

2 anabete pre workout + 3 scoops jack3d + 6 black chrome = Win
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

whats black chrome?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. T50

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    whats black chrome?
    Wondering that myself.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I used 2 anabeta pre wo with 50gms of carbs, a dexaprine, an alphaburn, 10gms of bc/eaa and a dose of caff free no xplode. I moved to a high volume superset workout. the combo of supps really shined. By the end, the pump was hindering the workout.
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is some serious pump...especially considering that you are taking stims
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Cellucor NO3 Black Chrome Nitric Oxide
    Stats
    5'10"  138 lbs.

Hey everyone was looking for some help I plan on starting PES Anabeta. I was wondering about the 8:1:1 ratio what is it for? I picked up some BCAA's and was wondering if the ratio was for them and needed to pick up some extra leucine (if that's for the ratio)

I'm using HMB and was curious if that could be used since it's like leucine

I was planning on just using what I been doing with natures best isomass protein shakes a multivitamin ... Trying also USPLabs Powerfull

Going to try to keep a constant 2:1 gram carb: protein per pound of body weight with a 2 on 1 off lifting routine because of work and all

Let me know what I should/shouldn't do thanks in advanced
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I have never seen a BCAA product that contains an 8:1:1 ration. Usually they are 2:1:1 or 4:1:1. I try to intake a scoop of bcaa's with all my meals and protein shakes so I can get some extra leucine to activate more protein synthesis.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

USP Labs Modern BCAA is an 8 to 1 ratio in favour of leucine. It was recommended as the extra leucine can promote muscle protein synthesis.You can do it with bulk powders if you want, of course.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    USP Labs Modern BCAA is an 8 to 1 ratio in favour of leucine. It was recommended as the extra leucine can promote muscle protein synthesis.You can do it with bulk powders if you want, of course.
    Here's some serious win that is very thrifty in making your own 8:1:1...

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...500-grams.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-servings.html

jus sayin
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SNS haven't sent me any free stuff so I can't promote them. You know how the supplement industry is full of bribes. Making your own with SNS stuff is of course fine, even if it is just to stop Schizm from sulking lol.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    SNS haven't sent me any free stuff so I can't promote them. You know how the supplement industry is full of bribes. Making your own with SNS stuff is of course fine, even if it is just to stop Schizm from sulking lol.
    heh-heh...hey, I don't blame ya! Why don't you just move on over here & I'll send you some...or better yet...next time Prince William & the lovely, lovely Duchess Kate make a tour over here, I'll give them a gallon ziplock baggie full of samples just for you...? Whadya say?
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

yeah Modern BCAA's = too pricey for my liking.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    Stats
    5'10"  138 lbs.

Read " Many initial testers experienced an increased demand for ALL nutrients from AnaBeta putting their bodies

Yes, I prefer buying bulk options as well personally.

Sjim- you will probably find it increases your appetite substantially. Some reported no increase but the overwhelming majority commented on this as one of the most obvious effects, myself included.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

How would you make that 8:1:1 less gagable? :P
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html

Feedback on micronized forms is good, I have never tried it so can't comment.

I don't really struggle with BCAAs anymore so am maybe not the best person to talk to. I am sure others here will be able to help you out.

RecoverPro is 4:1:1 and is fine to drink and pleasantly flavoured as far as BCAAs go. This is what I am using now.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'10"  138 lbs.

. You need to be eating protein, carbs, and BCAAs at a high ratio (4:1:1 to 8:1:1). Your muscles are demanding to grow, so let them! Feed towards your goals.
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sjim413 View Post
    Read " Many initial testers experienced an increased demand for ALL nutrients from AnaBeta putting their bodies
    You can also buy 8:1:1 in bulk, which I personally use.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    How would you make that 8:1:1 less gagable? :P
    that's the benefit of using an already flavored bulk like RecoverPro, then adding in 1-2 more scoops of bulk Leucine (to up the ratio), hides the flavor...if you were doing straight up bulk for all 3 BCAA's, then I'd say toss in some crystal light or something similar to that...I've done that in the past, gag free...
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

You can get bulk 8:1:1 from muscle feast at a very reasonable price
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    You can get bulk 8:1:1 from muscle feast at a very reasonable price
    Monster Amino also has that ratio

There you go, learn something new everyday!
    PES Representative

Reputation Reputation Reputation

From what i have read and experienced by myself i would state that AnaBeta's whole benefits would only be seen on a high cal bulk and that on a cut there are better options. I also believer it is much more anabolic than anti-catabolic. Does anyone agrees?

Never understood the 8:1:1. 2:1:1 wasn't the original ratio by coincidence or cause leucine was cooler.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

uubiduu, look at Andrew Nico's log with before and after photos of him on a cut. I wouldn't have thought to use it on a cut either until I saw his results.
    Stats
    5'10"  138 lbs.

Ok just picked up usplabs modern BCAA's still waiting in the delivery of the main ingredient Anabeta and then I'll keep posted on my progress
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

I'm using usplabs modern bcaa's as well.
  31. T50

I'm going with straight leucine. Wonder if it would have been better with 8:1:1
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    that's the benefit of using an already flavored bulk like RecoverPro, then adding in 1-2 more scoops of bulk Leucine (to up the ratio), hides the flavor...if you were doing straight up bulk for all 3 BCAA's, then I'd say toss in some crystal light or something similar to that...I've done that in the past, gag free...
    I have some Xtend lying around, I will add some leucine to that then, thanks
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
    Stats
    5'10"  138 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I'm using usplabs modern bcaa's as well.
    When are you taking and how many times a day for the BCAA's
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sjim413 View Post
    When are you taking and how many times a day for the BCAA's
    Just using it during my workouts.I think they suggest that and you probably take some post as well.
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 10: Still waiting for the "blow you away" effects everyone seems to be experiencing, still early I know. I have had about 3-4 instances of increased hunger which is great. I hope they continue with some frequency. Recovery seems good. No extra pump to speak of. Hoping this second week will really get it going.
  36. T50

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Day 10: Still waiting for the "blow you away" effects everyone seems to be experiencing, still early I know. I have had about 3-4 instances of increased hunger which is great. I hope they continue with some frequency. Recovery seems good. No extra pump to speak of. Hoping this second week will really get it going.
    Dose 2 caps before your workout, you should definitely feel some pumps.
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Never understood the 8:1:1. 2:1:1 wasn't the original ratio by coincidence or cause leucine was cooler.
    I was actually going to post something along these lines. Personally I think people are getting too caught up in this 8:1:1 ratio talk. It isn't like you HAVE to take BCAA's in that ratio in order for Anabeta to be effective. The original point I believe was to just make sure you're getting in a lot of good quality nutrition while taking this. I mean more Leucine can be great and all, but when I take this I'm not going to sweat that in the least bit.

Truthfully I wouldn't even sweat the BCAA's part, you are getting in tons of them from whey protein and eating quality food. I know that might be heresy to some on here though

I mean if you feel you need to supplement with BCAA's go for it. I certainly have in the past. I would say eating good quality food and taking in adequate amounts of nutrients/protein while on Anabeta is much more important than making sure you're getting 8:1:1 ratio of a BCAA drink.

The 8:1:1 ratio has benefits but of course like any supplement is more towards what we would consider optimal rather than necessary. Will it make AnaBeta obsolete if you don't take extra amino acids? Definitely not.

For me personally I highly recommend something in liquid form to go between meals because I still get hunger cravings between meals spread only 2.5 hours apart. If increased hunger is a logical and possible sign of increased anabolism then I would prefer to do what I can to consume enough and something liquid between meals serves that purpose.

My first run had extreme hunger periods. Extra BCAAs are a little addition to help me tame them.
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Hunger hasn't been bad at all at this point . I have a handle on it. Just prepare to have some good quality food around if it tries to take you over.I'm enjoying everthing else that Anabeta has to offer .
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    testing 1,2,3
    Success
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM