Anabeta!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. how much overall weight gain can one expect? just curious.


  2. That would depend on your diet and goals
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  3. Day 3 hitting as we type , noticeable stronger and tighter pump. Doing arms. Wow feels like I took a pre workout mix but I didn't . Got Alpha going in the mirror. Liking it so far.

  4. Going with the modern bcaa's as suggested.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Day 3 hitting as we type , noticeable stronger and tighter pump. Doing arms. Wow feels like I took a pre workout mix but I didn't . Got Alpha going in the mirror. Liking it so far.
    damn mean results for day 3!
    AnaBeta is looking to be one great product! I hope the formula doesn't change when I finally have enough money to buy me a bottle haha.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    damn mean results for day 3! AnaBeta is looking to be one great product! I hope the formula doesn't change when I finally have enough money to buy me a bottle haha.
    Formula will never change. Out of all the extraction processes we tested the one we use in AnaBeta is far superior to all others. It is a difficult and expensive extract so you may see AnaBeta bounce out of stock every so often but we are working hard to constantly keep it in stock at NP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Had some wild dreams last night and I remembered them well. Woke up a few times with major hard on's.I think they kept waking me up. I'm would say a increase in libido for me.
    Wowww good to hear I'm not the only one. Had absolutely crazy dreams last night. Some were very creepy also which kinda sucked haha. And my libido is definitely up which is an unexpected side. Popping random boners all morning whole time I was at work, not a good experience haha.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  8. hahaha...like 8th grade all over again?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. I'm at day 6, dosing 4 caps a day. Feedback so far:

    - I feel way more hungry than normal.Also noticed the increased thirst. Sometimes get a slight headache so I've upped my water intake even more.

    - Libdo has definitely picked up and I'm fairly sure its not placebo but I've noticed what can only be described as increased erection hardness.
    Being in my early forties I certainly notice something like that.

    - Training this week has been hard to gauge as I've just changed to FST-7 training and the pumps have been crazy. But it feels like I'm taking a PH as the pumps last for ages.
    Got asked at the gym "what ya taking man" this week as well. Also the DOMS have been extremely painful but I'm not sure if that's due to the change in training program or related to the Anabeta?

    Thanks PES for releasing Anabeta as I'm loving it .

  10. Thank you very much for your detailed review so far.

    As this is a new supplement based on a new ingredient it is great to get so much feedback from customers to see how it effects everyone.

    Please keep it coming guys. Good, bad, indifferent. We want it all.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. As noone on BB.com seems to be interested in discussing AnaBeta i am now switching to Anabolicminds to share my experiences with this stuff. I have been taking AnaBeta for 5 days (4 caps per day). Yesterday, on my fourth day, i was working out and really had a crazy pump. Much better than on GlycerGrow. What i also realized is that muscles feel very hard and full. I guess this is due to a higher glycogen storage. I didn't notice any strength increase so far but it was only the fourth day when i had my workout so i think or i hope there will be a strength increase within the next days. Not to forget i am on a long-term cut which started at a BF of 21% and will hopefully end at 10-12%. At the moment it is about 16%. Hunger at first increased but the last two days wasn't so pronounced which is good because of my cut. But yesterday (and today also) an incredible thirst appeared. I am always taking my caps together with my 4 meals. I hope i will be able to tell you some other good things the next days. What i can say so far is that there definetely IS an effect from AnaBeta which is NOT a placebo. During the presale i bought two bottles. I will only take one bottle these times and hold the second bottle in my cupboard for the time after my cut as i am really interested in how AnaBeta works on a bulk. I assume it its more anabolic than anti-catabolic thus there one should see the biggest benefits?

  12. those considering anabeta should know it does increase prostate weight, the below from a study= AE is anabeta, TG was testosterone injects

    Effect of aqueous extracts of
    Anacyclus pyrethrum on body/organ weights of
    albino rats
    Body weight (gm) Weight of
    testes
    Weight of
    Group prostate
    0 day 28 days 28 days 28 days
    Control 131.6 3.32 140.51.4 8413.4 2063.36
    AE 50 135.0 1.82 148.61.9* 896.13.9** 220.83.2*
    AE 100 134.161.86 155.32.26** 914.82.4** 228.72.7**
    TG 137.63.63 150.11.408* 894.12.5** 256.53.7**

  13. At work, sweating alot and got the alpha male thing going. I have more energy than normal since starting Anabeta. I feel tighter as well. Kinda feels like when I'm talking to people there eyes are floating around my chest and shoulders. I feel alittle pumped.Hunger was real apparent when I woke up.Liking it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    As noone on BB.com seems to be interested in discussing AnaBeta i am now switching to Anabolicminds to share my experiences with this stuff. I have been taking AnaBeta for 5 days (4 caps per day). Yesterday, on my fourth day, i was working out and really had a crazy pump. Much better than on GlycerGrow. What i also realized is that muscles feel very hard and full. I guess this is due to a higher glycogen storage. I didn't notice any strength increase so far but it was only the fourth day when i had my workout so i think or i hope there will be a strength increase within the next days. Not to forget i am on a long-term cut which started at a BF of 21% and will hopefully end at 10-12%. At the moment it is about 16%. Hunger at first increased but the last two days wasn't so pronounced which is good because of my cut. But yesterday (and today also) an incredible thirst appeared. I am always taking my caps together with my 4 meals. I hope i will be able to tell you some other good things the next days. What i can say so far is that there definetely IS an effect from AnaBeta which is NOT a placebo. During the presale i bought two bottles. I will only take one bottle these times and hold the second bottle in my cupboard for the time after my cut as i am really interested in how AnaBeta works on a bulk. I assume it its more anabolic than anti-catabolic thus there one should see the biggest benefits?
    I'm thinking it would generally be better on a bulk. I just got two bottles in the mail yesterday and am saving them for when I start a lean bulk in a couple months. The increase in hunger that people are consistently reporting seems like it would just make a cut miserable. Gotta say, though, it will be hard to look at those two bottles just sitting in my supplement cabinet while I finish this cut.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    As noone on BB.com seems to be interested in discussing AnaBeta i am now switching to Anabolicminds to share my experiences with this stuff. I have been taking AnaBeta for 5 days (4 caps per day). Yesterday, on my fourth day, i was working out and really had a crazy pump. Much better than on GlycerGrow. What i also realized is that muscles feel very hard and full. I guess this is due to a higher glycogen storage. I didn't notice any strength increase so far but it was only the fourth day when i had my workout so i think or i hope there will be a strength increase within the next days. Not to forget i am on a long-term cut which started at a BF of 21% and will hopefully end at 10-12%. At the moment it is about 16%. Hunger at first increased but the last two days wasn't so pronounced which is good because of my cut. But yesterday (and today also) an incredible thirst appeared. I am always taking my caps together with my 4 meals. I hope i will be able to tell you some other good things the next days. What i can say so far is that there definetely IS an effect from AnaBeta which is NOT a placebo. During the presale i bought two bottles. I will only take one bottle these times and hold the second bottle in my cupboard for the time after my cut as i am really interested in how AnaBeta works on a bulk. I assume it its more anabolic than anti-catabolic thus there one should see the biggest benefits?
    The AM and BB crowd are very different, as you can see. PES make a big focus on AM because people here seem to be more interested in education which is one of our primary goals, not just to sell random supplements to an ignorant crowd. Thank you for your feedback, it is great to see so many people responding from it. The muscle hardening effects and vascularity were perpetual for me other than just being during training. I have never used anything else that has done this in the same way.

    Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    those considering anabeta should know it does increase prostate weight, the below from a study= AE is anabeta, TG was testosterone injects

    Effect of aqueous extracts of
    Anacyclus pyrethrum on body/organ weights of
    albino rats
    Body weight (gm) Weight of
    testes
    Weight of
    Group prostate
    0 day 28 days 28 days 28 days
    Control 131.6 3.32 140.51.4 8413.4 2063.36
    AE 50 135.0 1.82 148.61.9* 896.13.9** 220.83.2*
    AE 100 134.161.86 155.32.26** 914.82.4** 228.72.7**
    TG 137.63.63 150.11.408* 894.12.5** 256.53.7**
    This is correct, yes. It has been discussed in one of the other threads if you are curious to read the comparisons between this and the testosterone group. They were described in the study as "moderate but insignificant".

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    At work, sweating alot and got the alpha male thing going. I have more energy than normal since starting Anabeta. I feel tighter as well. Kinda feels like when I'm talking to people there eyes are floating around my chest and shoulders. I feel alittle pumped.Hunger was real apparent when I woke up.Liking it.
    Thank you for your feedback. I didn't notice any increase in energy but the pump and hunger are very apparent. It is great to see so many diverse reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steveo View Post
    I'm thinking it would generally be better on a bulk. I just got two bottles in the mail yesterday and am saving them for when I start a lean bulk in a couple months. The increase in hunger that people are consistently reporting seems like it would just make a cut miserable. Gotta say, though, it will be hard to look at those two bottles just sitting in my supplement cabinet while I finish this cut.
    I would use it on a bulk because of the hunger aspect. On the other hand it is forgiving and you can lean up even when you are not specifically trying to. Using it on a cut can be very successful if you read the reviews. Personally I would not do it in a huge caloric deficit because my hunger was uncontrollable and I lost fat despite eating more so the big caloric deficit would look to be unnecessary.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    those considering anabeta should know it does increase prostate weight, the below from a study= AE is anabeta, TG was testosterone injects

    Effect of aqueous extracts of
    Anacyclus pyrethrum on body/organ weights of
    albino rats
    Body weight (gm) Weight of
    testes
    Weight of
    Group prostate
    0 day 28 days 28 days 28 days
    Control 131.6 3.32 140.51.4 8413.4 2063.36
    AE 50 135.0 1.82 148.61.9* 896.13.9** 220.83.2*
    AE 100 134.161.86 155.32.26** 914.82.4** 228.72.7**
    TG 137.63.63 150.11.408* 894.12.5** 256.53.7**
    Do i have to worry about prostate enlargement while taking AnaBeta? Or is it only a small effect compared to real steroids? Would like to know more about this issue. I heard there was already a discussion about this on AM. Does someone has a link for me? If prostate enlargement is a real thing to be concerned about should i take Saw Palmetto while taking it?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Do i have to worry about prostate enlargement while taking AnaBeta? Or is it only a small effect compared to real steroids? Would like to know more about this issue. I heard there was already a discussion about this on AM. Does someone has a link for me? If prostate enlargement is a real thing to be concerned about should i take Saw Palmetto while taking it?
    Not only is it a very small effect compared to steroids....testosterone boosters can cause a greater increase in prostate weight.

    What you must see from the study is that the prostate weight gain was VERY SMALL compared to the group taking testosterone. That is why we love the ingredient...its effects on the prostate ie its androgenic effects are very mild.

    This is a great thing...

    You must read the entire study...the researches themselves say the increase in prostate weight compared to the T group was insignificant

    You could take saw palmetto with it but honestly not going to notice anything
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Tried something alittle different.2 Anabetas pre workout. Felt pretty good had a strong pump, plates didn't go up but the alpha male is killer.I have to hold it back alittle when I'm around family. Sometimes I feel like a warrior) Hunger still very aggressive trying to control it. I notice my shoulders,arms, and chest looking fuller and tighter. Not seeing as many veins as I would like but it ain't over yet!

  19. I'm thinking about jumping on board, but have concerns about DHT and hairloss? Are their any data on T and DHT?

  20. It is very mildly androgenic. It is natural ingredient, not a DHT derived hormone or a steroid capable of converting to DHT derivatives. Those are what cause hairloss...and strong androgens

    Strong Anabolic = ok for hair

    Highly androgenic = not ok for hair

    generally speaking

    AnaBeta is highly anabolic, mildly androgenic
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. Since i've been updating here since the beginning, figured i'd post up my log so you guys can see

    T50's Leaning Up with AnaBeta Log

    A
    naBeta is great so far, really cannot wait to workout tomorrow
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  22. are the headaches from dehydration or not enough carboydrates?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    are the headaches from dehydration or not enough carboydrates?
    Tough to say...likely dependent on the person. I would up your water intake first though...the likely culprit
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  24. Day 1 of Anabeta for me. The word that has defined today is THIRST. I drank 4L of water while I was at work, which is double my normal amount, and chugged like half a L of OJ when I get in from home. Other then that haven't noticed too much. Curious to see how this is going to be over the next couple months!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    are the headaches from dehydration or not enough carboydrates?
    Im not getting any headaches.Drink alot of h2o.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    are the headaches from dehydration or not enough carboydrates?
    Like previously mentioned, I think they are from dehydration. Whenever I feel the slightest bit of a headache, I pound a bottle of water and it goes away.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  27. Alpha male was alive today. Felt tight and slightly pumped. Felt like like people are noticing by the eye contact Im getting but nobody has said anything yet. Tomorrow is a week.Only thing I can say is I love this stuff Still having some crazy dreams too and pissing like s race horse!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    As noone on BB.com seems to be interested in discussing AnaBeta i am now switching to Anabolicminds to share my experiences with this stuff. I have been taking AnaBeta for 5 days (4 caps per day). Yesterday, on my fourth day, i was working out and really had a crazy pump. Much better than on GlycerGrow. What i also realized is that muscles feel very hard and full. I guess this is due to a higher glycogen storage. I didn't notice any strength increase so far but it was only the fourth day when i had my workout so i think or i hope there will be a strength increase within the next days. Not to forget i am on a long-term cut which started at a BF of 21% and will hopefully end at 10-12%. At the moment it is about 16%. Hunger at first increased but the last two days wasn't so pronounced which is good because of my cut. But yesterday (and today also) an incredible thirst appeared. I am always taking my caps together with my 4 meals. I hope i will be able to tell you some other good things the next days. What i can say so far is that there definetely IS an effect from AnaBeta which is NOT a placebo. During the presale i bought two bottles. I will only take one bottle these times and hold the second bottle in my cupboard for the time after my cut as i am really interested in how AnaBeta works on a bulk. I assume it its more anabolic than anti-catabolic thus there one should see the biggest benefits?
    Actually, please post on BB.com. The more unsponsored feedback I see, the closer I draw to trying it, and I'm sure many others feel the same way.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Actually, please post on BB.com. The more unsponsored feedback I see, the closer I draw to trying it, and I'm sure many others feel the same way.
    I've been posting over there on my experiences with AnaBeta and all I'm getting is people getting nasty with me haha. It's pretty funny. it's a shame they are snubbing a product that actually works and are too ignorant to see. Don't understand where all the hate is coming from?

    I do love stirring up the hornets nest over there though and watching them get mad over absolutely nothing haha.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  30. How you liking it so far? I'm always sooo hungry!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. Anabeta for pct?
    By jgbigarms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 10:20 PM
  3. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
  4. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:55 PM
  5. What is anabeta
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Log in
Log in