2.NMDA
3.Sodium D-aspartic acid

Using SDAA.
But perhaps other forms better?

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten really good results with AX TST Powercell and also a swedish brand that uses a calcium-chelate version of DAA... No upset stomach, just pure elevated mood and aggression in the gym :)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I am using 3 grams (1 scoop) of Nutra Planets bulk DAA. Don't really notice anything at all. I hate that! I was really counting on a libido boost the most! Did get a little nit of the runs, nothing unmanageable though.

Should I double the dose maybe?

Gavin9

Awards
I find the nutra bulk DAA works just aswell as other forms of DAA and is the cheapest. :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
I am using 3 grams (1 scoop) of Nutra Planets bulk DAA. Don't really notice anything at all. I hate that! I was really counting on a libido boost the most! Did get a little nit of the runs, nothing unmanageable though.

Should I double the dose maybe?
DAA sometimes takes time before you feel the results. I would not double the dosage. DAA elevates more steroid hormones than just test, and you could run into undesirable issues.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
What a scam. Sounds like it would be drawing the DAA into the wrong cells if you ask me.
I can't say I didn't see this coming. I had a feeling the industry would go crazy with every ingredient being offered in nitrates, much like the craze with making everything ethyl-ester for a while.

Palash

Awards
Thanks all.
epharmnutrition.com/testforce.php
The lesson: D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate best form of DAA?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like testforce2 the best out of the two products I have tried. DAA works amazingly well for me. Although it gives me the runs. I had high hopes for the Testforce2 not giving me the runs because at first it didn't...After a while though the brown waterfall was flowing again!.

thesponge18

Awards
I actually just finished up my run of DAA and Inhibit E, as recommended by all the cool dudes on these forums. =D Saw some great strength gains and weight gains. Very pleased, but I just used the bulk DAA. My question is how long should I wait before going another round of the two? And I was taking NOW Dopa with it, so should I stop that too?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually just finished up my run of DAA and Inhibit E, as recommended by all the cool dudes on these forums. =D Saw some great strength gains and weight gains. Very pleased, but I just used the bulk DAA. My question is how long should I wait before going another round of the two? And I was taking NOW Dopa with it, so should I stop that too?
thats a nice stack .. how did you dose inhibitE ?

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I've used SNS's DAA with Erase and Titanium for some very nice results

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
We recommend taking a 2-4 week break between cycles. Personally, I'm taking 4 weeks off between mine.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I agree as well,4 weeks is perfect!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take DAA to start working? Not feeling it!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sodium D-aspartic acid already has literature and an actual study backing it up. SNS uses that form in the clinically proven dose at a very cheap price. [http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/daa-powder-150-grams.html
Bingo, excellent price per serving, and top-notch quality.
Sodium DAA worked great for me and my buddies

Top notch stuff
Glad to hear!
Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is easily the best.
I'll vouch for SnS' also:):)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit E is great. Good choice. 4 weeks is solid.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
How is sodium DAA different than Nutra Planet bulk DAA?
Is the NP brand weak in comparison? Could that be why I am not feeling it? How long foes sodium DAA take to kick in noticeably?

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
The clinical study backs the sodium-daa up, but it doesn't say that the other forms of DAA are less good.. It simply proves that sodium-daa works, and that's it...
Best way for you is to try the different things and different brands.. The quality is really different, imho. So if you didn't get good results from one brand, it could still be worth to try another one...

Just throwing that in..

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
where is your proof? you sound like those damned infommercials.
There are actual clinical studies showing/backing the effectiveness of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid. Other forms do not have this.

I hope that is good enough reason to not consider my remark 'infomercial' material.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely get the best results with TestForce2.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would also like to know this. started taking it a few days ago and haven't noticed a whole lot.
Is the NP brand weak in comparison? Could that be why I am not feeling it? How long foes sodium DAA take to kick in noticeably?
I'm on day 5 of sodium DAA (sns) and have already noticed a slight rise in aggression borderline 'piss-offedness' when working out....have had positive results in the past using NP's bulk and propadrol but don't recall the effects coming on this soon, more like 1.5-2 weeks...fwiw...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are actual clinical studies showing/backing the effectiveness of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid. Other forms do not have this.

I hope that is good enough reason to not consider my remark 'infomercial' material.
You were squeezing out some reps on the Thighmaster while typing this weren't ya? Admit it! ADMIT IT!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

no it is not enough. did the study, done by italian researchers, say, did it conclude that this was the best form of daa on the planet earth? no, it did not. so yes, you did sound like a clown who was hired to do infomercials. you should make statements like, ''yes, while there are other daa products in different forms on the market, our product is also very effective and very good indeed, we have a italian study to back that up.''

to say that your product is the best, is very childish and inaccurate.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just because its a journal or scientific publication doesnt mean you can take it for face value. Remember, everythings an interpretation of statistics and stats can be manipulated to say what you want them to. I took an entire class on how to critique medical journals.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no it is not enough. did the study, done by italian researchers, say, did it conclude that this was the best form of daa on the planet earth? no, it did not. so yes, you did sound like a clown who was hired to do infomercials. you should make statements like, ''yes, while there are other daa products in different forms on the market, our product is also very effective and very good indeed, we have a italian study to back that up.''

to say that your product is the best, is very childish and inaccurate.
You are correct. The study did not say that other forms are not effective. It was just backing that Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is effective.
I don't think I need you to explain to me how to be a representative. I am certainly no clown.

The reality here is that you purchased a different form which is fine and you are upset because me (and others) are talking up a different form. (which has science behind it.)
Honestly, I think all forms of DAA are probably effective. Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is just the only form that has studies supporting it.

-I still don't believe I saying Sodium D-Aspartic Acid to be the best form is inaccurate. I myself truly believe that it is.

Call me any names you wish. I realize having a company in my avatar and signature is going to come with some heat and disbelief from others. I only speak from my heart and mind on these forums. If that is going to result in very 'childish and inaccurate' name calling from you; then so be it.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
You are correct. The study did not say that other forms are not effective. It was just backing that Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is effective.
I don't think I need you to explain to me how to be a representative. I am certainly no clown.

The reality here is that you purchased a different form which is fine and you are upset because me (and others) are talking up a different form. (which has science behind it.)
Honestly, I think all forms of DAA are probably effective. Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is just the only form that has studies supporting it.

-I still don't believe I saying Sodium D-Aspartic Acid to be the best form is inaccurate. I myself truly believe that it is.

Call me any names you wish. I realize having a company in my avatar and signature is going to come with some heat and disbelief from others. I only speak from my heart and mind on these forums. If that is going to result in very 'childish and inaccurate' name calling from you; then so be it.
i have to give you respect for this reply. and because of this, i will buy one bottle of your daa just to compare. take care.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's DAA Nitrate now too.
I dont think that product will likely ever be out. A company was going to do it, but Thermolife has the patent covered on that if I am not mistaken.

Sodium D-aspartic acid already has literature and an actual study backing it up. SNS uses that form in the clinically proven dose at a very cheap price. http://[http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/daa-powder-150-grams.html
Excellent post.

How long does it take DAA to start working? Not feeling it!
Average of 7 to 10 days. Some people slightly longer.

Great, but this THREAD is about DAA. Lol.
I think he was referring to where someone was talking about stacking Inhibit-E and DAA.

Nutraplanet bulk powders are normally good quality. They are regular DAA if I am not mistaken. No one can really say that that is any worse than the sodium form, just that the sodium form has the study done on it to back it up. DAA in general starts to kick in around the 7 to 10 day mark for most people, but for some people it can take longer.

If you continue on with NP's version and arent pleased, I would encourage you to try our caps or powder and I think you would be most pleased with it.

i have to give you respect for this reply. and because of this, i will buy one bottle of your daa just to compare. take care.
Classy reply. I think you will be very pleased with it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think that product will likely ever be out. A company was going to do it, but Thermolife has the patent covered on that if I am not mistaken.
...Is Purus labs that company? They are (or were) supposed to be releasing D-Pol this month...a DAA nitrate...

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 of NP bulk DAA. Little edgy this morning. Could be the coffee. Added in Triazole yesterday at 5 caps. Not noticing anything yet. No changes in Libido....damn! What am I looking for?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like testforce2 the best out of the two products I have tried. DAA works amazingly well for me. Although it gives me the runs. I had high hopes for the Testforce2 not giving me the runs because at first it didn't...After a while though the brown waterfall was flowing again!.
Having a similar issue with Admantium. It is usually proceeded by an odd noise from my stomach and then watch out

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would anyone be interested in a powder sodium-daa + l-dopa(for prolactin control) product? would be extremely cheap...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would anyone be interested in a powder sodium-daa + l-dopa(for prolactin control) product? would be extremely cheap...
I would be interested in that. How cheap is cheap?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in that. How cheap is cheap?
anywhere from $21.99-$25.99 I'd suppose. 150g of DAA costs $19.99, so you'd be getting the same amount of DAA + a full dose of l-dopa each day for only like 2-5 more each tub,

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I liked lit up. Gave decent workouts and pumps. As far as straight daa though I liked tcf-1 dosed about an hour preworkout. Also if you take half the dose the first few days then the stomach issues will alleviate.