Best form of DAA

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I've never had any problems like that on any ZMA product, nor do I think you should. Some users do notice decreased libido with ATD though. However, we are currently reformulating our Inhibit-E and it will not have any ATD but it should still be just as effective.
    i thought that it should have no effect whatsoever, but i tried it a couple of times and the nights that i took ZMA the same thing happened. again, it could be a very weird coincidence. And yeah i don't think the inhibit-e has anything to do with it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't forget the taurus nutrition combo of wyked/daa-hcg. the calcium lactate really made a difference, imo-and those of the testers. reviews have been very positive.
    Hey bigT; do you feel the Taurus brand DAA works better than the Nutrplanet's bulk DAA? I am using the NP and the effects are minimal if any. Possibly better recovery but I'm not sure since I am also running it alongside with NP bulk ALCAR and Triazole.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Hey bigT; do you feel the Taurus brand DAA works better than the Nutrplanet's bulk DAA? I am using the NP and the effects are minimal if any. Possibly better recovery but I'm not sure since I am also running it alongside with NP bulk ALCAR and Triazole.
    I actually had really good results with np bulk daa.

4. would there be any problems stopping inhibit-e midway through my DAA run then (maybe) starting it again at a later date. i want to see if its that causing my lack of libido at the moment.

5. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    absolutely, i have no doubt about it. look at the logs/reviews....plus the price isn't much more than np's bulk. $15!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

6. Quote Originally Posted by Potatobake View Post
    would there be any problems stopping inhibit-e midway through my DAA run then (maybe) starting it again at a later date. i want to see if its that causing my lack of libido at the moment.
    You can try it out if you want and see if that's what's causing it. I'm not sure how much you're taking of Inhibit-E but maybe just reduce your dose. One of my personal favorites for estrogen control/modulation is Indole-3-Carbinole (I3C). Effective without being a suicide inhibitor.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    You can try it out if you want and see if that's what's causing it. I'm not sure how much you're taking of Inhibit-E but maybe just reduce your dose. One of my personal favorites for estrogen control/modulation is Indole-3-Carbinole (I3C). Effective without being a suicide inhibitor.
    i'm only taking 1 inhibit-e per day. that's why i was thinking it shouldn't have much of an effect at a low dose like that.
    i'll give it a try.
    thanks for the reply too!

8. I'm on Day 3 of NP DAA. CEL's Formestane is on its way via FedEx. So far, not a whole lot of effects. If this run doesn't pan out satisfying enough, I may be giving Taurus some business.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Blaz3 View Post
    I'm on Day 3 of NP DAA. CEL's Formestane is on its way via FedEx. So far, not a whole lot of effects. If this run doesn't pan out satisfying enough, I may be giving Taurus some business.
    Taurus is a great company.. Love wyked. once their DAA is available no doubt i'll be buying that too..

on another note, what have you all been mixing your bulk DAA powder with? juice? i tried water this morning..whew!!! some sour **** right there. was thinking of throwing it in some choc. whey protein but after tasting it idunno..

10. I didnt notice anything from primordials, liked MANs a lot, and LOVE PA's Test Force 2
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Taurus is a great company.. Love wyked. once their DAA is available no doubt i'll be buying that too..

on another note, what have you all been mixing your bulk DAA powder with? juice? i tried water this morning..whew!!! some sour **** right there. was thinking of throwing it in some choc. whey protein but after tasting it idunno..
    I usually just toss my DAA in with my PreWO...I like the sour kick it gives....if i don't do that then I just dump the scoop in my mouth, chase it with some water....I'm not sure how a sour choc protein might be...but thinking spoiled choc milk? ummmmm

12. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I usually just toss my DAA in with my PreWO...I like the sour kick it gives....if i don't do that then I just dump the scoop in my mouth, chase it with some water....I'm not sure how a sour choc protein might be...but thinking spoiled choc milk? ummmmm
    haha yeah think ill nix the protein shake idea.. preWO sounds decent enough, but i was under the impression the best time to dose was in the morning..probably experiment with different juices..helll might make good in somem lemonade

13. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    haha yeah think ill nix the protein shake idea.. preWO sounds decent enough, but i was under the impression the best time to dose was in the morning..probably experiment with different juices..helll might make good in somem lemonade
    not sure there's any conclusive 'best time'...just more personal preference on when/how to dose the 3g/day...I workout first thing in the morning..so putting it in with my preWO, is just what I prefer & has worked tremendously well for me...I've seen others dose at night/early evening...and others dose 1.5g in the morning and 1.5g at night...and have great results too...

14. Any kind of T booster i like dosing morning and pre-workout (which is like 4pm for me). As far as powdered DAA, i couldn't stand it in my protein shakes, made them taste horrible. I had to either put it in my mouth and chug rq with water, or put in pre-workout drink which was decent.

15. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

thank you for the kind words, wyked is indeed a nice tasting preworkout, and when i added daa-hcg to it the taste was barely noticeable.

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thank you for the kind words, wyked is indeed a nice tasting preworkout, and when i added daa-hcg to it the taste was barely noticeable.
    hey no prob man, wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. you guys went above and beyond what was expected as far as customer service goes, and the product speaks for itself.

when is the DAA-HCG gonna be available? i'm bout due for another jug of wyked.. might as well kill two birds with one stone.

17. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    hey no prob man, wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. you guys went above and beyond what was expected as far as customer service goes, and the product speaks for itself.

when is the DAA-HCG gonna be available? i'm bout due for another jug of wyked.. might as well kill two birds with one stone.
    gonna check for you.

18. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Try mixing it with sweet Tea ~~it gives it a little lemon like taste

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

19. not too big on sweet tea, but i'll be sure'n give that a shot..thnx

20. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    not too big on sweet tea, but i'll be sure'n give that a shot..thnx
    Lemonade might not be bad....perhaps i'll try it tomorrow with Pink lemonade Focus XT

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

21. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Try mixing it with sweet Tea ~~it gives it a little lemon like taste
    ...that'd be an updated Arnold Palmer....aka: Arnold 'DAA'lmer..?

22. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    don't laugh,I like to mix it with limeade lol

infact I think it is time to do another DAA run! =)
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

23. Never messed with the bulk powder. Only have experience with the caps. Usually took it upon waking up or preworkout.
    I'm Back...

24. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Never messed with the bulk powder. Only have experience with the caps. Usually took it upon waking up or preworkout.
    uhg, I'm dying to try the DAA powder that I have sitting on my supp shelf. I planned to have use it already but as I change goals, I keep having to push it back. Next month for sure though!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    lmfao!!! niiice

threw a 3 gram scoop in some gatorade glacier freeze today..pretty ****in tasty actually..daa ftw

26. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    don't laugh,I like to mix it with limeade lol

infact I think it is time to do another DAA run! =)
    actually, limeade sounds like that'd be a winner too! my fav sonic slush is pretty much anything mixed w/limeade....cherry limeade....grape limeade...strawberry limeade...shrimp limeade .....what? just checkin to see if you read this far or got lazy...

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    lmfao!!! niiice

threw a 3 gram scoop in some gatorade glacier freeze today..pretty ****in tasty actually..daa ftw
    sweet deal man! you slam that first thing in the morning or preWO? or?

27. been doing morning shots but in the madness of startin school again totally forgot, so did preWO yesterday. good work out but nothin out of the ordinary..maybe sweat more.

startin post cycle on saturday..(SD epi bridge) so i started the DAA a little early..in hopes along with nolva my boys come back quick

28. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    been doing morning shots but in the madness of startin school again totally forgot, so did preWO yesterday. good work out but nothin out of the ordinary..maybe sweat more.

startin post cycle on saturday..(SD epi bridge) so i started the DAA a little early..in hopes along with nolva my boys come back quick
    Ah-ha, gotch ya...cool man! best of luck with your pct! nothing wrong with a little pre-emptive T-boost! might just be me, but I found I have a slightly more aggressive workout with the DAA taken w/preWO...but IDK...

29. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    actually, limeade sounds like that'd be a winner too! my fav sonic slush is pretty much anything mixed w/limeade....cherry limeade....grape limeade...strawberry limeade...shrimp limeade .....what? just checkin to see if you read this far or got lazy...

sweet deal man! you slam that first thing in the morning or preWO? or?

lol every post I read I look at VERY well so yes I did catch that!

never been to a sonic,sounds good though! indeed,starting DAA powder next week sometime...going to run with SNS trib,agmatine and NOW I3C. that and just fish oil and wheat grass caps, real simple-will let the DAA shine! =)
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

30. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    There are actual clinical studies showing/backing the effectiveness of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid. Other forms do not have this.

I hope that is good enough reason to not consider my remark 'infomercial' material.
    Well, the actual product used in the study was Dadavit, which does not use Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, which begs the following question: Why does SNS claim that Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is the superior version?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bad dip form?
    By Shane0Mac in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:15 AM
  2. e-form
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 12:15 AM
  3. Sdrol+Form VS PPlex+Form which stack is better?
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 12:24 AM
  4. Add Form to SD/4-AD?
    By Ninjo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 08:10 PM