Best form of DAA

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Who knows? Maybe we already have something in the works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Perhaps.....who knows?
    Negged for secrecy...

2. How about citrulline malate in bulk powder, suprised this one isn't in the line yet. If any of you guys know let me know, I made a thread about it just to peak some possible interest.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Pearl12 View Post
    How about citrulline malate in bulk powder, suprised this one isn't in the line yet. If any of you guys know let me know, I made a thread about it just to peak some possible interest.

4. I am in your debt, being in Canada I simply cannot pay the mark up the greedy retailers are charging, and its always the same bunk crap up here.

I just love going to NP or TF and seeing the unbeatable prices, Im about to order 5 products for 108$ before shipping.

In Canada a jug of Size on at GNC costs 89.99.......with gold card.....pffftt (not that I shop there just sayin) Popeyes is getting a little better I guess.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pearl12 View Post
    I am in your debt, being in Canada I simply cannot pay the mark up the greedy retailers are charging, and its always the same bunk crap up here.I just love going to NP or TF and seeing the unbeatable prices, Im about to order 5 products for 108$ before shipping.In Canada a jug of Size on at GNC costs 89.99.......with gold card.....pffftt (not that I shop there just sayin) Popeyes is getting a little better I guess.
    Yes, nothing worthy of buying in Canada except maybe protein powder. Everything else is overpriced and bunk, fillered Wish the NUTRAPLANET bulk DAA would provide more woodies and libido. At first it did but now just strength and semen volume.Disappointed with the Libido consideringI heard so many great things in that department.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Yes, nothing worthy of buying in Canada except maybe protein powder. Everything else is overpriced and bunk, fillered Wish the NUTRAPLANET bulk DAA would provide more woodies and libido. At first it did but now just strength and semen volume.Disappointed with the Libido consideringI heard so many great things in that department.
    Although my first run wit SNS DAA wasnt good due to mood swings I can 100% vouch for its effectiveness on libido, I was waking up dry humping my bed real real thrirsty...if you catch my drift. I am not trying another run stacked with powerfull and I have no mood swing issues. In face I feel like a million $$$

I also got some more chest hair (im 29 so its not just natural) they were long and darker than normal too. Obvious sign of test increase.

Try SNS powder its 15.99, im using ALCAR with it too, real solid.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pearl12 View Post
    Although my first run wit SNS DAA wasnt good due to mood swings I can 100% vouch for its effectiveness on libido, I was waking up dry humping my bed real real thrirsty...if you catch my drift. I am not trying another run stacked with powerfull and I have no mood swing issues. In face I feel like a million $$$I also got some more chest hair (im 29 so its not just natural) they were long and darker than normal too. Obvious sign of test increase.Try SNS powder its 15.99, im using ALCAR with it too, real solid.
    Alright, I'll try SNS but isn't bulk DAA always bulk DAA? plus NUTRAPLANET normally has great quality bulk products.

8. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Alright, I'll try SNS but isn't bulk DAA always bulk DAA? plus NUTRAPLANET normally has great quality bulk products.
    SNS DAA (both caps and powder) is Na-DAA, whereas NutraPlanets bulk is only labeled as DAA. Although Nutra's bulk's are normally very high quality.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

9. Wow, it feels so nice just to be able to pop pills rather than mix powder 30 times just to get it to dissolve; not to mention the weird taste. Thank god for SNS lmao!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

10. I have nutracore s DAA.
    I noticed increases in strength and libido after only 2 days... did a two week cycle before I went to Turkey on holiday last week. I gained little weight, maybe 1,5 lbs, but strength increased bat**** crazy... all lifts increased... from 5lbs to some even 30lbs! Very happy with that.
    Only downside, I get 1-2 serious runs, about 1,5-2 hours later. Either took it with greenmag or super pumpmax 15 mins before workouts, that way I can get the runs when I`m done in the gym. Or by itself, a bit earlier, problem by itself, it dissolves badly, like the old creatine. Wrong timing and I have to hit the gym wc ...quickly.
    Got gaspari viridex xt, which is alot more expensive than bulk DAA, but will be tried later, hopefully it does not upset my gastric system like this. Having then runs every day is no fun, but since it works so well, I just live with it...
    Maybe splitting up the 3 g, into 2 doses might help

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Wow, it feels so nice just to be able to pop pills rather than mix powder 30 times just to get it to dissolve; not to mention the weird taste. Thank god for SNS lmao!
    I might be odd man out, but I like the 'sour' taste of DAA tossed into my preWO...get tired of poppin pills..

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl12 View Post
    How about citrulline malate in bulk powder, suprised this one isn't in the line yet. If any of you guys know let me know, I made a thread about it just to peak some possible interest.
    In the works...that is gonna be tight!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Wow, it feels so nice just to be able to pop pills rather than mix powder 30 times just to get it to dissolve; not to mention the weird taste. Thank god for SNS lmao!
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I might be odd man out, but I like the 'sour' taste of DAA tossed into my preWO...get tired of poppin pills..
    I guess it's a good thing SNS makes both the powder and the caps! I like having options
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

13. SNS's DAA in capsules is the way to go. The majority of bulk powders are a pain to use, because of the taste and the husle of mixing the stuff. I think capsules are almost always better than powder. I wish SNS would put together a proper pre-workout product in capsules, without any stimulants.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    I agree.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

15. AN's pre workout is a good choice also, two for one combo.

16. I've done a bottle of SNS DAA and another brands DAA. I saw better results with SNS.

Have 2 bottles of SNS coming from Nutra

17. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    I've done a bottle of SNS DAA and another brands DAA. I saw better results with SNS.

Have 2 bottles of SNS coming from Nutra
    sweet deal! Thanks for the support ProOne!

18. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    thats a nice stack .. how did you dose inhibitE ?
    I didn't load the DAA, which I've read you're supposed to. But I dosed the I-E at two caps a day for the first seven days, then one a day after for the next four weeks. I'm about to be off the cycle for four weeks, so I'm going to run it again. How should I dose it this time?

19. Quote Originally Posted by thesponge18 View Post
    I didn't load the DAA, which I've read you're supposed to. But I dosed the I-E at two caps a day for the first seven days, then one a day after for the next four weeks. I'm about to be off the cycle for four weeks, so I'm going to run it again. How should I dose it this time?
    Weeks 1-6: 3g DAA
    Weeks 3-8: 1 cap Inhibit E

20. i'm a month into a bulk DAA + inhibit-e cycle and i have no idea if this is just coincidence or not, but has anyone had any problems with libido whilst taking ZMA? i took it 2 nights in a row, and i had barely any feeling of the libido for those few days, stopped taking it and the libido boost from the DAA seemed to come back.

anyone experienced anything similar?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Potatobake View Post
    i'm a month into a bulk DAA + inhibit-e cycle and i have no idea if this is just coincidence or not, but has anyone had any problems with libido whilst taking ZMA? i took it 2 nights in a row, and i had barely any feeling of the libido for those few days, stopped taking it and the libido boost from the DAA seemed to come back.

anyone experienced anything similar?
    I've never had any problems like that on any ZMA product, nor do I think you should. Some users do notice decreased libido with ATD though. However, we are currently reformulating our Inhibit-E and it will not have any ATD but it should still be just as effective.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

22. don't forget the taurus nutrition combo of wyked/daa-hcg. the calcium lactate really made a difference, imo-and those of the testers. reviews have been very positive.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't forget the taurus nutrition combo of wyked/daa-hcg. the calcium lactate really made a difference, imo-and those of the testers. reviews have been very positive.
    I look forward to trying that one out.

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't forget the taurus nutrition combo of wyked/daa-hcg. the calcium lactate really made a difference, imo-and those of the testers. reviews have been very positive.
    With the switch from DAA to sodium D-aspartate.. it is only gonna be better
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I look forward to trying that one out.
    i think you will like it, i thought it was superior to plain daa-adding the calcium lactate was a stroke of genius. i think that wyked has the plain daa in it, not sure-but it is a very good pre-work. i didn't really notice much if any difference in taste when adding daa-hcg to wyked, and wyked tastes fantastic!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bad dip form?
    By Shane0Mac in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:15 AM
  2. e-form
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:15 PM
  3. Sdrol+Form VS PPlex+Form which stack is better?
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:24 PM
  4. Add Form to SD/4-AD?
    By Ninjo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 07:10 PM