Best form of DAA

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 99% L-Dopa).....?
    is there a reason why youd need 99% as opposed to 50% or something like that? any % could be used really
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager


  2. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    anywhere from $21.99-$25.99 I'd suppose. 150g of DAA costs $19.99, so you'd be getting the same amount of DAA + a full dose of l-dopa each day for only like 2-5 more each tub,
    I would be in no question.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ...Is Purus labs that company? They are (or were) supposed to be releasing D-Pol this month...a DAA nitrate...
    I am not singling anyone out. Just making a statement that I believe it is covered by a patent from another company, so I doubt that ingredient will ever be released. I will say that I dont think anyone will be missing out on much as the premise behind it for that item, I dont get. It seems like everyone wants to do everything nitrate when only certain things make sense.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    If I recall correctly, AppNut's Lit up was originally going to have L-Dopa in it, but was taken out due to it being prohibited by a number of other countries...
    I believe you are correct on that.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I am not singling anyone out. Just making a statement that I believe it is covered by a patent from another company, so I doubt that ingredient will ever be released. I will say that I dont think anyone will be missing out on much as the premise behind it for that item, I dont get. It seems like everyone wants to do everything nitrate when only certain things make sense.
    while that patent is active, DAA nitrate is covered under it, correct.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   
       


  6. I haven't noticed a huge difference between the forms I have used. I seemed to need a bit higher with pure DAA versus other versions (TF and Na) My favorite was combining it with Purus Recycle. (Has most of the normal test goodies plus ldopa) I think a simple product like VT suggested would be pretty good seller.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  7. D-Pol Purus Labs DAA nitrate - ever made best form of DAA?
    paramount-supplements.com/purus-labs-d-pol.html
    So ranking is as follows:
    1. DAA nitrate (D-Pol Purus Labs)
    2.D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (Testforce2)
    3.Sodium DAA (SNS)
    4.DAA pure
    5.NMDA

    Buy yourself a couple of days Testforce2. For the sample. SNS Sodium DAA very liked. Hopefully it will be better.
    When D-Pol is?

  8. Not really following Palash. I wouldn't put our product above anything that is out. I havent used it and I think saying it's the best is just not plausible right now.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    would anyone be interested in a powder sodium-daa + l-dopa(for prolactin control) product? would be extremely cheap...
    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I don't why no has made this yet.
    The truth is the vast majority of users really want NEED L-dopa or another AI

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  10. How do you really know this DAA is really working? How do you know it's not placebo?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    The truth is the vast majority of users really want NEED L-dopa or another AI

    I honestly don't know what you mean here(srs, I'm not being a douche, your post just isn't making sense).

    Are you saying most people do need an AI, or most people don't?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I honestly don't know what you mean here(srs, I'm not being a douche, your post just isn't making sense).

    Are you saying most people do need an AI, or most people don't?
    He just misspelled won't with want. He is saying that most people wont need an AI or L-Dopa with DAA of any type. I share his opinion on that.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    How do you really know this DAA is really working? How do you know it's not placebo?
    Most people notice a very marked increase in libido. Some also notice a really nice increase in pumps, etc.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    He just misspelled won't with want. He is saying that most people wont need an AI or L-Dopa with DAA of any type. I share his opinion on that.
    I can't say I disagree to be honest, however the facts do show that DAA will raise prolactin. For anyone who is/would be nervous about it, it gets rid of any/all concerns for the added price of $2-$4...not a bad deal if we do make it
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  15. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I can't say I disagree to be honest, however the facts do show that DAA will raise prolactin. For anyone who is/would be nervous about it, it gets rid of any/all concerns for the added price of $2-$4...not a bad deal if we do make it
    Agreed. It is by no means necessary, but L-dopa ($12) has a TON of other positive effects, so why not pick it up anyway?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    How do you really know this DAA is really working? How do you know it's not placebo?
    Published scientific study
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  17. I wasn't sure what DAA was so I looked it up. What I found said that the only difference in DAA and LAA is that DAA is much more limited in how the body can use it. But all the products I see of it, say DAA is for bulking and LAA is for increasing metabolism. Am I just readin it wrong? I'm feelin kinda dumb right now lol.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I honestly don't know what you mean here(srs, I'm not being a douche, your post just isn't making sense).

    Are you saying most people do need an AI, or most people don't?
    Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    He just misspelled won't with want. He is saying that most people wont need an AI or L-Dopa with DAA of any type. I share his opinion on that.
    Thats correct, I meant won't

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  19. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Thats correct, I meant won't
    I agree with you, I think the need for l-dopa and an AI is overstated. But I don't think it's a bad idea to make an all inclusive product for people who don't wish to dose it separately.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    How do you really know this DAA is really working? How do you know it's not placebo?
    An increase in libido is the first marker, usually within 3-4 days , followed by an increase in aggression and strength after about a week. At least thats how it was for myself (the two times i used it) which is pretty consistant with others' feedback. ..........No grass clippings here

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  21. Some people on other boards go crazy when I tell them AI is not needed for DAA.

    "Oh my god, I saw a friend with a blood test and his estro went up so get AI or you transform into Dolly Pardon" well, thats a little exaggerated quote but its pretty darn close.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Some people on other boards go crazy when I tell them AI is not needed for DAA.

    "Oh my god, I saw a friend with a blood test and his estro went up so get AI or you transform into Dolly Pardon" well, thats a little exaggerated quote but its pretty darn close.
    Part of it is due to people thinking that estrogen is universally bad. It seems like people overlook the fact that a certain amount of estrogen is not only natural, but necessary for muscle building.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I think he was referring to where someone was talking about stacking Inhibit-E and DAA.
    Speaking of stacking, do you recommend stacking your DAA (in caps) with something else? Some say that DAA has to be stacked with something like Erase. Others recommend stacking DAA with Erase (or some other AI supplement) to keep prolactine and estrogen down and Titanium or ISA-TEST GF for a synergistic effect. What are your thoughts on this?

    I have tried Adamantium stacked with Erase and TestoPro. I have noticed a few things (mainly increased libido), but I cannot say that it helped me gain more muscle mass or lift heavier weights. Now, I do not know if I did something wrong in terms of stacking (hence my questions), or maybe I was expecting too much, or, I am just a nonresponder, but I would like to try DAA again, only this time I would like to be a little more educated on the subject. So what would you recommend for someone whose goal is more muscle mass. Side note: I'm doing StrongLifts 5x5 program and I have already ordered SNS' Agmatine. Thanks!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Most people notice a very marked increase in libido. Some also notice a really nice increase in pumps, etc.
    The first part is my experience. My libido goes through the roof while on DAA.
    I'm Back...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 50Carbs View Post
    Speaking of stacking, do you recommend stacking your DAA (in caps) with something else? Some say that DAA has to be stacked with something like Erase. Others recommend stacking DAA with Erase (or some other AI supplement) to keep prolactine and estrogen down and Titanium or ISA-TEST GF for a synergistic effect. What are your thoughts on this?

    I have tried Adamantium stacked with Erase and TestoPro. I have noticed a few things (mainly increased libido), but I cannot say that it helped me gain more muscle mass or lift heavier weights. Now, I do not know if I did something wrong in terms of stacking (hence my questions), or maybe I was expecting too much, or, I am just a nonresponder, but I would like to try DAA again, only this time I would like to be a little more educated on the subject. So what would you recommend for someone whose goal is more muscle mass. Side note: I'm doing StrongLifts 5x5 program and I have already ordered SNS' Agmatine. Thanks!
    Our DAA caps are sodium DAA, and can be stacked with a low dose of AI (1 cap Inhibit-E/day) and l-dopa (to control prolactin). L-dopa is only necessary if you are nervous about prolactin side-effects. If you don't know, there is no harm in dosing l-dopa along with it, but it's completely up to you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bad dip form?
    By Shane0Mac in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:15 AM
  2. e-form
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:15 PM
  3. Sdrol+Form VS PPlex+Form which stack is better?
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:24 PM
  4. Add Form to SD/4-AD?
    By Ninjo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Log in
Log in