Best form of DAA

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I definitely get the best results with TestForce2.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Potatobake View Post
    would also like to know this. started taking it a few days ago and haven't noticed a whole lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    How is sodium DAA different than Nutra Planet bulk DAA?
    Is the NP brand weak in comparison? Could that be why I am not feeling it? How long foes sodium DAA take to kick in noticeably?
    I'm on day 5 of sodium DAA (sns) and have already noticed a slight rise in aggression borderline 'piss-offedness' when working out....have had positive results in the past using NP's bulk and propadrol but don't recall the effects coming on this soon, more like 1.5-2 weeks...fwiw...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    There are actual clinical studies showing/backing the effectiveness of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid. Other forms do not have this.

    I hope that is good enough reason to not consider my remark 'infomercial' material.
    You were squeezing out some reps on the Thighmaster while typing this weren't ya? Admit it! ADMIT IT!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    You were squeezing out some reps on the Thighmaster while typing this weren't ya? Admit it! ADMIT IT!
    hahahaha! You crack me up schizm.
    I'm Back...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    There are actual clinical studies showing/backing the effectiveness of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid. Other forms do not have this.

    I hope that is good enough reason to not consider my remark 'infomercial' material.
    no it is not enough. did the study, done by italian researchers, say, did it conclude that this was the best form of daa on the planet earth? no, it did not. so yes, you did sound like a clown who was hired to do infomercials. you should make statements like, ''yes, while there are other daa products in different forms on the market, our product is also very effective and very good indeed, we have a italian study to back that up.''

    to say that your product is the best, is very childish and inaccurate.
    •   
       


  6. Just because its a journal or scientific publication doesnt mean you can take it for face value. Remember, everythings an interpretation of statistics and stats can be manipulated to say what you want them to. I took an entire class on how to critique medical journals.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    no it is not enough. did the study, done by italian researchers, say, did it conclude that this was the best form of daa on the planet earth? no, it did not. so yes, you did sound like a clown who was hired to do infomercials. you should make statements like, ''yes, while there are other daa products in different forms on the market, our product is also very effective and very good indeed, we have a italian study to back that up.''

    to say that your product is the best, is very childish and inaccurate.
    You are correct. The study did not say that other forms are not effective. It was just backing that Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is effective.
    I don't think I need you to explain to me how to be a representative. I am certainly no clown.

    The reality here is that you purchased a different form which is fine and you are upset because me (and others) are talking up a different form. (which has science behind it.)
    Honestly, I think all forms of DAA are probably effective. Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is just the only form that has studies supporting it.

    -I still don't believe I saying Sodium D-Aspartic Acid to be the best form is inaccurate. I myself truly believe that it is.

    Call me any names you wish. I realize having a company in my avatar and signature is going to come with some heat and disbelief from others. I only speak from my heart and mind on these forums. If that is going to result in very 'childish and inaccurate' name calling from you; then so be it.
    I'm Back...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    You are correct. The study did not say that other forms are not effective. It was just backing that Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is effective.
    I don't think I need you to explain to me how to be a representative. I am certainly no clown.

    The reality here is that you purchased a different form which is fine and you are upset because me (and others) are talking up a different form. (which has science behind it.)
    Honestly, I think all forms of DAA are probably effective. Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is just the only form that has studies supporting it.

    -I still don't believe I saying Sodium D-Aspartic Acid to be the best form is inaccurate. I myself truly believe that it is.

    Call me any names you wish. I realize having a company in my avatar and signature is going to come with some heat and disbelief from others. I only speak from my heart and mind on these forums. If that is going to result in very 'childish and inaccurate' name calling from you; then so be it.
    i have to give you respect for this reply. and because of this, i will buy one bottle of your daa just to compare. take care.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    There's DAA Nitrate now too.
    I dont think that product will likely ever be out. A company was going to do it, but Thermolife has the patent covered on that if I am not mistaken.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Sodium D-aspartic acid already has literature and an actual study backing it up. SNS uses that form in the clinically proven dose at a very cheap price. [http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...150-grams.html
    Excellent post.

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    How long does it take DAA to start working? Not feeling it!
    Average of 7 to 10 days. Some people slightly longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Great, but this THREAD is about DAA. Lol.
    I think he was referring to where someone was talking about stacking Inhibit-E and DAA.

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    How is sodium DAA different than Nutra Planet bulk DAA?
    Is the NP brand weak in comparison? Could that be why I am not feeling it? How long foes sodium DAA take to kick in noticeably?
    Nutraplanet bulk powders are normally good quality. They are regular DAA if I am not mistaken. No one can really say that that is any worse than the sodium form, just that the sodium form has the study done on it to back it up. DAA in general starts to kick in around the 7 to 10 day mark for most people, but for some people it can take longer.

    If you continue on with NP's version and arent pleased, I would encourage you to try our caps or powder and I think you would be most pleased with it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    i have to give you respect for this reply. and because of this, i will buy one bottle of your daa just to compare. take care.
    Classy reply. I think you will be very pleased with it.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I dont think that product will likely ever be out. A company was going to do it, but Thermolife has the patent covered on that if I am not mistaken.
    ...Is Purus labs that company? They are (or were) supposed to be releasing D-Pol this month...a DAA nitrate...

  11. Day 5 of NP bulk DAA. Little edgy this morning. Could be the coffee. Added in Triazole yesterday at 5 caps. Not noticing anything yet. No changes in Libido....damn! What am I looking for?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I like testforce2 the best out of the two products I have tried. DAA works amazingly well for me. Although it gives me the runs. I had high hopes for the Testforce2 not giving me the runs because at first it didn't...After a while though the brown waterfall was flowing again!.
    Having a similar issue with Admantium. It is usually proceeded by an odd noise from my stomach and then watch out

  13. would anyone be interested in a powder sodium-daa + l-dopa(for prolactin control) product? would be extremely cheap...
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  14. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    would anyone be interested in a powder sodium-daa + l-dopa(for prolactin control) product? would be extremely cheap...
    I don't why no has made this yet.


  15. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm don't why no has made this yet.
    my thoughts exactly. I'll be speaking with the CEO about it today.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  16. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    would anyone be interested in a powder sodium-daa + l-dopa(for prolactin control) product? would be extremely cheap...
    I would be interested in that. How cheap is cheap?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I would be interested in that. How cheap is cheap?
    anywhere from $21.99-$25.99 I'd suppose. 150g of DAA costs $19.99, so you'd be getting the same amount of DAA + a full dose of l-dopa each day for only like 2-5 more each tub,
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  18. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    would anyone be interested in a powder sodium-daa + l-dopa(for prolactin control) product? would be extremely cheap...

    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 99% L-Dopa).....?

  19. I liked lit up. Gave decent workouts and pumps. As far as straight daa though I liked tcf-1 dosed about an hour preworkout. Also if you take half the dose the first few days then the stomach issues will alleviate.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    would anyone be interested in a powder sodium-daa + l-dopa(for prolactin control) product? would be extremely cheap...
    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm don't why no has made this yet.
    If I recall correctly, AppNut's Lit up was originally going to have L-Dopa in it, but was taken out due to it being prohibited by a number of other countries...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 99% L-Dopa).....?
    is there a reason why youd need 99% as opposed to 50% or something like that? any % could be used really
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    anywhere from $21.99-$25.99 I'd suppose. 150g of DAA costs $19.99, so you'd be getting the same amount of DAA + a full dose of l-dopa each day for only like 2-5 more each tub,
    I would be in no question.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ...Is Purus labs that company? They are (or were) supposed to be releasing D-Pol this month...a DAA nitrate...
    I am not singling anyone out. Just making a statement that I believe it is covered by a patent from another company, so I doubt that ingredient will ever be released. I will say that I dont think anyone will be missing out on much as the premise behind it for that item, I dont get. It seems like everyone wants to do everything nitrate when only certain things make sense.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  24. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    If I recall correctly, AppNut's Lit up was originally going to have L-Dopa in it, but was taken out due to it being prohibited by a number of other countries...
    I believe you are correct on that.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  25. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I am not singling anyone out. Just making a statement that I believe it is covered by a patent from another company, so I doubt that ingredient will ever be released. I will say that I dont think anyone will be missing out on much as the premise behind it for that item, I dont get. It seems like everyone wants to do everything nitrate when only certain things make sense.
    while that patent is active, DAA nitrate is covered under it, correct.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  26. I haven't noticed a huge difference between the forms I have used. I seemed to need a bit higher with pure DAA versus other versions (TF and Na) My favorite was combining it with Purus Recycle. (Has most of the normal test goodies plus ldopa) I think a simple product like VT suggested would be pretty good seller.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  27. D-Pol Purus Labs DAA nitrate - ever made best form of DAA?
    paramount-supplements.com/purus-labs-d-pol.html
    So ranking is as follows:
    1. DAA nitrate (D-Pol Purus Labs)
    2.D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (Testforce2)
    3.Sodium DAA (SNS)
    4.DAA pure
    5.NMDA

    Buy yourself a couple of days Testforce2. For the sample. SNS Sodium DAA very liked. Hopefully it will be better.
    When D-Pol is?

  28. Not really following Palash. I wouldn't put our product above anything that is out. I havent used it and I think saying it's the best is just not plausible right now.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    would anyone be interested in a powder sodium-daa + l-dopa(for prolactin control) product? would be extremely cheap...
    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I don't why no has made this yet.
    The truth is the vast majority of users really want NEED L-dopa or another AI

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  30. How do you really know this DAA is really working? How do you know it's not placebo?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bad dip form?
    By Shane0Mac in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:15 AM
  2. e-form
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:15 PM
  3. Sdrol+Form VS PPlex+Form which stack is better?
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:24 PM
  4. Add Form to SD/4-AD?
    By Ninjo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Log in
Log in