Best form of DAA

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

1. Quote Originally Posted by tee123 View Post

Sorry not understanding your answer.. so do i absolutely need need to stack my dpol with erase? and how do you take it?
    You don't have to stack Erase with Dpol but doing so would be more beneficial.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

2. what does erase do then?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tee123 View Post
    what does erase do then?
    Estrogen and cortisol controller. Will notice dry, lean hard muscle gains. It will dry you out which will make you look and feel harder. Some people notice joint pain so if this occurs stick to 2 caps and up your fish oil dose and possibly grab some Cissus also.
    PEScience Representative

4. Nutra is about to have a sale on erase pro-test powder stack

5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Estrogen and cortisol controller. Will notice dry, lean hard muscle gains. It will dry you out which will make you look and feel harder. Some people notice joint pain so if this occurs stick to 2 caps and up your fish oil dose and possibly grab some Cissus also.
    so erase is basically on cycle support for dpol?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tee123 View Post
    so erase is basically on cycle support for dpol?
    Dpol is just d-aspartic acid ( a natural amino acid synthesized in our bodies). You do not need erase for a DAA "cycle" however erase will compliment any DAA product very nicely to leave you with a dry look and amplify the DAA. Erase controls estrogen and cortisol but not prolactin.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Dpol is just d-aspartic acid ( a natural amino acid synthesized in our bodies). You do not need erase for a DAA "cycle" however erase will compliment any DAA product very nicely to leave you with a dry look and amplify the DAA. Erase controls estrogen and cortisol but not prolactin.
    so you recommend using it? will anything bad happen if i dont use erase? also what is the best erase product?

8. Quote Originally Posted by tee123 View Post
    so you recommend using it? will anything bad happen if i dont use erase? also what is the best erase product?
    I used it on my daa run, it was a good time. You dont have to use it. DAA is not like a PH/Steroid, it wont increase your testosterone to unbelievable levels like straight testosterone. It was a 43% increase on the human study done at 3g a day for 12 days. At the 12th day was the peak level of testosterone in the test subjects. Nothing bad will happen if you dont use erase, it is just to amplify the effects of DAA and they stack well together. Oh and Erase is its own product made by PES. Its called an "AI" or Aromatase Inhibitor. It stops testosterone in your body from being converted into estrogen by your body and also lowers your estrogen levels when you are increasing your testosterone. Anytime you increase testosterone your body will want to go back to equilibrium so it will raise the estrogen levels in your body by producing more. What an AI does is bind to those receptors to inhibit the creation of estrogen that would be used to bring your body back to equilibrium.

But um question : 4 foot 7 and 103 pounds .... are you a 12 year old boy or a very short girl? You dont need erase and DAA you need more food .

9. Quote Originally Posted by tee123 View Post

Most will recommend Erase with any DAA run
    PEScience Representative

10. so if i dont use erase should i still use an estrogen blocker when using daa?

11. Quote Originally Posted by tee123 View Post
    so if i dont use erase should i still use an estrogen blocker when using daa?
    You can run DAA as a stand alone product. If you want, yes you can grab an estrogen blocker. I like running Erase/ AI's with DAA though.
    PEScience Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You can run DAA as a stand alone product. If you want, yes you can grab an estrogen blocker. I like running Erase/ AI's with DAA though.
    whats AI's? i have dpol daa product and its my first time running daa so im not sure how to take it and what not

13. Had a great 8 wk run of erase and test powder. bout to do it again in april

14. Quote Originally Posted by tee123 View Post

whats AI's? i have dpol daa product and its my first time running daa so im not sure how to take it and what not
    Aromatase inhibitors. Aromatase is an enzyme that synthesizes estrogen. They block the production and action of estrogen on receptors.

DAA can be taken with a number of supplements. An AI such as Erase which is more then an AI would be very beneficial as others have stated a numerous amount of times already.
    PEScience Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Aromatase inhibitors. Aromatase is an enzyme that synthesizes estrogen. They block the production and action of estrogen on receptors.

DAA can be taken with a number of supplements. An AI such as Erase which is more then an AI would be very beneficial as others have stated a numerous amount of times already.
    You have an immense amount of patience.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^
    take my reps

17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Sometimes lol
    PEScience Representative

18. I've been taking Conquest HD by 1st Phorm. 6 caps are a lot to take it at once, but it's 3120mg of DAA and 1000mg of Agmatine per serving. Not too bad.

19. do you take your daa product even on non training days?
  20. Re: Best form of DAA

Quote Originally Posted by tee123 View Post
    do you take your daa product even on non training days?
    Yes

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

21. what is the best way to take dpol? an hour b4 workout or 30min b4 workout?

22. when should i take dpol an hour pre workout or 30min pre workout?

23. Quote Originally Posted by tee123 View Post
    when should i take dpol an hour pre workout or 30min pre workout?
    When ever you feel. An hour is recommeneded
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

When ever you feel. An hour is recommeneded
    I take it several hours before I workout, at least lately. I enjoy lifting on an empty stomach so I take it with my lunch. Then I chug me some condense on the way to the gym. Good way to keep an all day pump!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

25. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

I take it several hours before I workout, at least lately. I enjoy lifting on an empty stomach so I take it with my lunch. Then I chug me some condense on the way to the gym. Good way to keep an all day pump!
    He knows what's up ^^^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bad dip form?
    By Shane0Mac in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:15 AM
  2. e-form
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:15 PM
  3. Sdrol+Form VS PPlex+Form which stack is better?
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:24 PM
  4. Add Form to SD/4-AD?
    By Ninjo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 07:10 PM