kanakafarian's getting combustible with COMBUSTION

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
***EDIT***

So, I was lucky enough to get my hands on a free bottle of Combustion to log. Thanks BulkPerf for the hook-up. My intial thoughts on Combustion from my sample dose is below, and this will now be my log thread for Combustion, so stay tuned!

Thanks to BPS for sending me samples of their new product, Combustion. First off, I'd like to say that I am a very hardcore stimhead and have been for well over 12+ years. I've used everything under the sun including clen to the point of abuse. So, with that said, there's not much out there that really gives me that shock factor when it comes to stims. Almost on a daily basis I will dose a minimum of 400mg of caffeine pre-workout in one form or another. My most common pwo stim stack is a scoop or two of Jack3d, 2 caps of OEP, and an extra 25mg dose of DMAA. I'll change it up here and there and throw in 25mg of ephedrine and/or 200-300mg of caffeine in sub of the OEP.

So with all that said, let's get to my first day review of Combustion. I didn't heed the warning label and I went straight to 2 caps 30 minutes before my workout. Again, I'm very stim tolerant so I knew this wouldn't bother me considering the amount of stims I use on a daily basis. What I didn't notice was a jolt of energy, but rather more of a constant energy and focus. I worked back/bi's and did my usual routine, then next thing I know, 1hr and 45min had passed and I was still working out! I still had energy and focus to workout for another 30 minutes or so but decided to call it quits. I slammed a shake, went home to shower, and then ate dinner. Now I'm relaxed and writing this review. No crash whatsoever.

So the first day with Combustion was pretty good. I think it falls in the same league with OEP/Jack3d (my favs OTC) but costs much less. I will try dosing 2 caps with ephedrine or Jack3d tomorrow to see how it compares to my normal stack.

Again, thanks to BPS for the samples. It looks like we've got a winner here!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Mailman just dropped off my bottle of Combustion! Perfect timing because I'm about to hit the gym in about an hour. Will follow up later this evening. Again, thanks to BulkPerf for the hook-up. This will now be my log thread.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
So I took 2 caps along with a scoop of Jack3d 30 min pre-workout and by the time I got to the gym, I noticed my body much hotter than usual. And that's a good thing considering my gym cranks the AC up even when it's 50 degrees out! I love the fact that Combustion has black pepper extract in it because I usually use cayenne pepper while cutting, so this BPS formula makes it much more convenient than taking extra caps here an there.

As usual, the DMAA had me focused and I felt like I could workout forever. I seriously think we've got a winner with this formula. And it's not a prop blend, all the ingredient amounts are listed. OEP users should definitely give Combustion a run because I truly believe it's a better product.

I will start my cut on Monday but just wanted to run Combustion pre-workout because it works so well.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Solid write up. Im excited to try it! Chee hoo

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I have to say, I love this stuff! The heat it brings on is awesome! I love to sweat so the added pepper does my body good. Of course that's just an added benefit to the stims. I wish there was a little more than 100mg of caffeine per cap, but that's coming from a stimhead. I dosed 2 caps today and drank a Rockstar before my workout. That combo got me right into the groove of things and I had an awesome workout. It's too early to tell if it's doing anything else for me, but with the ingredient profile, I don't see how it wouldn't be working.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
So what brah, did you get yours yet?
Just got it in the mail yesterday! Took my first dose at 7:00 this morning. Gunna start my log when I get home later. Feels good so far. But I can't wait to see how it effects me in the gym.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have to say, I love this stuff! The heat it brings on is awesome! I love to sweat so the added pepper does my body good. Of course that's just an added benefit to the stims. I wish there was a little more than 100mg of caffeine per cap, but that's coming from a stimhead. I dosed 2 caps today and drank a Rockstar before my workout. That combo got me right into the groove of things and I had an awesome workout. It's too early to tell if it's doing anything else for me, but with the ingredient profile, I don't see how it wouldn't be working.
Awesome bro, im the same with stims personally. I take 2 combustion in the morning with 3 cups of coffee and im roaring for the day until about 3pm when its time for 2 more caps with some more coffee lol. For the non stim heads like us i think 100mg is plenty dont want them to stimmed ya know lol.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like I need to try it out too. Jack3d doesn't do much for me, nor does clen...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like I need to try it out too. Jack3d doesn't do much for me, nor does clen...

If clen doesn't do much for you, consider taking a break from stims for a while. It'll make you way more sensitive to them when you start using again. A good B-vitamin will help while you're taking a break too. Just a thought.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Awesome bro, im the same with stims personally. I take 2 combustion in the morning with 3 cups of coffee and im roaring for the day until about 3pm when its time for 2 more caps with some more coffee lol. For the non stim heads like us i think 100mg is plenty dont want them to stimmed ya know lol.
holy caffeine! And I thought immediately starting at 4 pills would be overkill lol

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards

I hear ya! I have to take a whopping scoop of Jack3d along with 2 OEP caps to even feel anything.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If clen doesn't do much for you, consider taking a break from stims for a while. It'll make you way more sensitive to them when you start using again. A good B-vitamin will help while you're taking a break too. Just a thought.
Not necessarily. I've been using clen for 12+ years and it never has jacked me up. It works to burn fat for me but barely does anything in the stim dept. I'm still an ephedrine head by heart, but I've been trying a lot of OTC alternatives these past few months. The best combo I've used was a scoop of Jack3d, 2 OEP caps, and 25mg ephedrine. That really got me going! I'm gonna give Combustion a run with ephedrine tomorrow.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Today I decided to dose 2 caps along with 25mg ephedrine pre-workout and let me tell you, it's a potent combo! I was killin' it in the gym today. I normally bench 315lbs for 5-6 reps depending on how I feel, but today I hit 7 reps with no spot. I know I could've hit that 8th rep but I didn't want to chance it solo. Then I did 9 more sets x4 reps and still had the energy and focus to hit incline db's. After my bench work, 110lbs db's are usually pretty heavy but I can squeeze out 6-7, but today I was slammin' the 115lbs for 7. Combustion has me rippin' it at another level. I think Combustion stacked with ephedrine is probably one of the best pre-workout combos I've taken since the demise of the original Thermadrene by Sportpharma like 10 years ago.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Wow! After one week on Combustion, I've definitely noticed a change. Ok, I admit, I'm not the strictest when it comes to dieting, in fact, I don't even like to diet at all. I guess I'm kind of lucky in the sense that I can eat 4000-5000 cals per day and stay at maintenance. With that being said, I can honestly say that I've lost some bodyfat while eating like a slob. I train big, therefore I have to eat big. Last time I weighed myself I was at 201lbs and that was a week ago. So this morning I woke up and noticed a big change in my body. Without any dieting whatsoever, all my abs were starting to show again? Weird. I was pretty shocked and decided to hop on the scale. 193.6lbs?! Very weird. None of my lifts have suffered as they usually do when I'm dieting and yet I'm noticeably leaner and I still have fullness? I've been dosing Combustion 2 caps 3x per day and I eat my normal foods. And as always, I slam a giant bowl of ice cream, heaping tablespoon of peanut butter, and a pint of skim milk right before bed. Yeah, you heard me right!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow! After one week on Combustion, I've definitely noticed a change. Ok, I admit, I'm not the strictest when it comes to dieting, in fact, I don't even like to diet at all. I guess I'm kind of lucky in the sense that I can eat 4000-5000 cals per day and stay at maintenance. With that being said, I can honestly say that I've lost some bodyfat while eating like a slob. I train big, therefore I have to eat big. Last time I weighed myself I was at 201lbs and that was a week ago. So this morning I woke up and noticed a big change in my body. Without any dieting whatsoever, all my abs were starting to show again? Weird. I was pretty shocked and decided to hop on the scale. 193.6lbs?! Very weird. None of my lifts have suffered as they usually do when I'm dieting and yet I'm noticeably leaner and I still have fullness? I've been dosing Combustion 2 caps 3x per day and I eat my normal foods. And as always, I slam a giant bowl of ice cream, heaping tablespoon of peanut butter, and a pint of skim milk right before bed. Yeah, you heard me right!
Combustion doing its job even combating the PB, Ice cream and other junk food. I hear ya on the dieting part not a fan myself either.