My Favorite Preworkout Products and Why?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a little downtime in the office, so I figured I'd put together a list of my favorite preworkout products and explain why I chose them. Keep in mind that I've tried way more than just what appears on this list. So without further adieu. Here are my top rated PWO's.

1) APS' Mesomorph - What else can you say but CREATINE NITRATE anyone? I've tried all forms of creatine, and this by far is my favorite type. I saw considerable strength increases with CM and my vascularity while on Mesomorph was the best I'd ever experienced, so much so that everyone in the gym followed suit and eventually ordered some of their own. I have yet to hear one complaint. Although, there was a formula change with some ingredients being taken out like icariin and some other stims, which I enjoyed more than the current incarnation.

2) Taurus Nutrition's Wyked: At 3 scoops the stim/focus effect is downright incredible. You get a feeling of being honed in the entire workout and liposomal synephrine is awesome sauce. I sweat a ton with Wyked. Love, love, did I mention love...the focus aspect of the product?

3) Iforce Maximize V2: This is probably the strongest stim of any preworkout that I've ever tried. The energy alone is worth it and it also boasts impressive focusing abilities in the gym and even at work, for those of us who lift in the morning. The energy lasts approximately 6 hours for me.

4)Appnut's LITUP: This product shines in the strength and focus areas, not as a hardcore stim product. I really liked the focus aspect of this product as well, unfortunately, as stim addict, I'd go for something else. But if you're in the market for a great DAA based preworkout formula, that really puts you in a focused state of mine, then LITUP is where it's at.

5) Musclefeast's Anabolic Ignite: I'll just list the ingredients, so everyone can see how a properly "dosed" product is done. This is by far the best nonstim preworkout product on the market. Nothing comes close...NOTHING...NADA, although Ultima is worthy competitor.

If anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to throw them up, but you have to explain why!!! :)

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a little downtime in the office, so I figured I'd put together a list of my favorite preworkout products and explain why I chose them. Keep in mind that I've tried way more than just what appears on this list. So without further adieu. Here are my top rated PWO's.

1) APS' Mesomorph - What else can you say but CREATINE NITRATE anyone? I've tried all forms of creatine, and this by far is my favorite type. I saw considerable strength increases with CM and my vascularity while on Mesomorph was the best I'd ever experienced, so much so that everyone in the gym followed suit and eventually ordered some of their own. I have yet to hear one complaint. Although, there was a formula change with some ingredients being taken out like icariin and some other stims, which I enjoyed more than the current incarnation.

2) Taurus Nutrition's Wyked: At 3 scoops the stim/focus effect is downright incredible. You get a feeling of being honed in the entire workout and liposomal synephrine is awesome sauce. I sweat a ton with Wyked. Love, love, did I mention love...the focus aspect of the product?

3) Iforce Maximize V2: This is probably the strongest stim of any preworkout that I've ever tried. The energy alone is worth it and it also boasts impressive focusing abilities in the gym and even at work, for those of us who lift in the morning. The energy lasts approximately 6 hours for me.

4)Appnut's LITUP: This product shines in the strength and focus areas, not as a hardcore stim product. I really liked the focus aspect of this product as well, unfortunately, as stim addict, I'd go for something else. But if you're in the market for a great DAA based preworkout formula, that really puts you in a focused state of mine, then LITUP is where it's at.

5) Musclefeast's Anabolic Ignite: I'll just list the ingredients, so everyone can see how a properly "dosed" product is done. This is by far the best nonstim preworkout product on the market. Nothing comes close...NOTHING...NADA, although Ultima is worthy competitor.

If anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to throw them up, but you have to explain why!!! :)
they have changed ingredients of meso.:17:

wyked is now my #1.:amish:

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the recognition in your list ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah the new meso is terrible. u only get a pump and tingles. no energy at all whatsoever.

lewdog55

lewdog55

Awards
I just got two bags of the Anabolic Ignite. Gonna use up the Pump-bol I have first. Have you tried Pump-bol and how does it compare?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chubba, anytime...LitUp is an underrated product, thought it deserved some attention.

Lewdog: I can't speak to the effectiveness of Pump-Bol, since I've never used it. I can tell you that anabolic ignite is dosed correctly, has more servings than more "generally" known type brands and is the most effective that I've ever used, in terms of pump and strength. Musclefeast is putting out nothing but quality products, in fact I plan to make them my one stop shop if they keep this type of quality up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...put together a list of my favorite preworkout products and explain why I chose them. Keep in mind that I've tried way more than just what appears on this list. So without further adieu. Here are my top rated PWO's.

. . .

My reviews explain why:

1. Assault - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/167497-rosies-review-assault.html

2. Anadraulic State - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/131347-rosies-review-anadraulic.html | Anadraulic State GT - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/158106-rosies-review-anadraulic.html

3. RPM/Drive Stack - Rosie's Training stacked with Drive/RPM and IGF-2/NeoVar (post #152) | For more, see RPM and Drive

4. Cre-02 - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/138091-rosies-review-cre.html

~Rosie~

lewdog55

lewdog55

Awards
Chubba, anytime...LitUp is an underrated product, thought it deserved some attention.

Lewdog: I can't speak to the effectiveness of Pump-Bol, since I've never used it. I can tell you that anabolic ignite is dosed correctly, has more servings than more "generally" known type brands and is the most effective that I've ever used, in terms of pump and strength. Musclefeast is putting out nothing but quality products, in fact I plan to make them my one stop shop if they keep this type of quality up.
I thought the same. Seems like they have a list of proven ingredients, not a list of 30 with a few good ones scattered here and there like some of these other hyped products. I got two tubs of it because it looked so good but as I said I won't try it for a while.

How many scoops are you up to and how many times a week are you taking it?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought the same. Seems like they have a list of proven ingredients, not a list of 30 with a few good ones scattered here and there like some of these other hyped products. I got two tubs of it because it looked so good but as I said I won't try it for a while.

How many scoops are you up to and how many times a week are you taking it?
I've been taking anywhere from 5-6 scoops general range. I use their version of xtend with some added 8:1:1 bcaa, which they sell in bulk and it's been perfect. It's like having a cheaper version of ModernBCAA, with waaay more servings, and also having a product like Xtend, that is dosed high ingredient for ingredient and again way more servings.

APSFAN

Awards
Whats up buddy?
I met you at the opening of All Pro nutrition in Boca a few months ago!! Im with APS!
Glad to see you are still a Meso fan!!
You aware we have a new flavor out that tastes awesome??
Watermelon....

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up buddy?
I met you at the opening of All Pro nutrition in Boca a few months ago!! Im with APS!
Glad to see you are still a Meso fan!!
You aware we have a new flavor out that tastes awesome??
Watermelon....
Doing well my man, can't complain. It was good to see you out there. I think Mesomorph was the best pre I had used in sometime, in fact I recommend it to just about everyone. I do have to ask though, the formula change is noticeable, any possible way that you guys would go back with sulb and icaarin in the formula?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Rpm is still my favorite and really the only stim pre work out I use more than once. Why no geranium is awesome and it gives me a clean and aggressive energy no other product has come close

Cordygen vo2. Why? It's bad ass I bust out extra reps on every set with shorter breaks. I feel like a physical freak.

My new top is ultima. Awesome pumps and I love the no stim no prop blend no bull**** profile. I don't get the same energy as the 2 above but there is a noticeable difference in athletic performance. I can push myself much harder.

And I HAVE stacked all 3 pre work out. . . WOW is all I could say.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rpm is still my favorite and really the only stim pre work out I use more than once. Why no geranium is awesome and it gives me a clean and aggressive energy no other product has come close

Cordygen vo2. Why? It's bad ass I bust out extra reps on every set with shorter breaks. I feel like a physical freak.

My new top is ultima. Awesome pumps and I love the no stim no prop blend no bull**** profile. I don't get the same energy as the 2 above but there is a noticeable difference in athletic performance. I can push myself much harder.

And I HAVE stacked all 3 pre work out. . . WOW is all I could say.
I might have to try that! I've heard nothing but good things about Ultima, the other 2 I haven't gotten around to trying yet, but I'll def look into both in the near future. Thanks for the recommendations!

lewdog55

lewdog55

Awards
I've been taking anywhere from 5-6 scoops general range. I use their version of xtend with some added 8:1:1 bcaa, which they sell in bulk and it's been perfect. It's like having a cheaper version of ModernBCAA, with waaay more servings, and also having a product like Xtend, that is dosed high ingredient for ingredient and again way more servings.
Ok thanks for the response man. I use Xtend intra workout but the stuff from these guys would be much cheaper. What do you flavor it with though, because BCAA's have a horrible taste?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok thanks for the response man. I use Xtend intra workout but the stuff from these guys would be much cheaper. What do you flavor it with though, because BCAA's have a horrible taste?
Except you dont want Modern BCAA on a cut...it makes no sense to use an 8:1:1 then, its not as beneficial as a 2:1:1 product on a cut. On a bulk just get straight Leucine or a good high leucine containing product.

Just use your Xtend, Purple Wraath, Dymatize Recoup on a cut, it is more worthwhile

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie, i know u love assault. but ive tried it many times, still have 1/2 used tub sitting around. all i see after two scoops is a focus, and it doesnt even touch Lit Up. Maybe thats just how it works with me. I take 1 scoop of Lit Up and its perfect.

my favorite is Lit Up + RPM and the original Meso, Launch

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Nice breakdown...

I samples of like 5 different pre's I need to try.

I have 2 tubs of Ultima on the way.

Currently I use NO Explode and I know it doesnt get much cred, but it works for me!

I just got some PumpBol and the 2 together are awesome.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice breakdown...

I samples of like 5 different pre's I need to try.

I have 2 tubs of Ultima on the way.

Currently I use NO Explode and I know it doesnt get much cred, but it works for me!

I just got some PumpBol and the 2 together are awesome.
Ultima is the best option mentioned so far. You will like it :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie, i know u love assault. but ive tried it many times, still have 1/2 used tub sitting around. all i see after two scoops is a focus, and it doesnt even touch Lit Up. Maybe thats just how it works with me. I take 1 scoop of Lit Up and its perfect.

my favorite is Lit Up + RPM and the original Meso, Launch
Yes, I love the Assault formulation with Suma Root IN it. You used TWO scoops? That's FOUR servings, you know that right? As far as LIT UP - I went so high with that, and even stacked it with multiple strong stimulants, including BLACK CATS and E, and didn't notice anything. Re Assault, I do NOT use it because of any "stimmed out" or "on" feeling I get from it - the reason I love it is VERY clear in my review of it, Phil.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i understand why you use it, and i understand how many servings i was taking. i tried 1/2 scoop at first, didnt notice a thing, kept on going higher till i felt something. guess the product isnt for me.
i just didnt notice any benefit from it at all. pump, focus, energy, recovery, anything at all.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i understand why you use it, and i understand how many servings i was taking. i tried 1/2 scoop at first, didnt notice a thing, kept on going higher till i felt something. guess the product isnt for me.
i just didnt notice any benefit from it at all. pump, focus, energy, recovery, anything at all.
Not everything is for everyone. When you find what works and is the "best" for YOU, you USE it, period.

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Except you dont want Modern BCAA on a cut...it makes no sense to use an 8:1:1 then, its not as beneficial as a 2:1:1 product on a cut. On a bulk just get straight Leucine or a good high leucine containing product.

Just use your Xtend, Purple Wraath, Dymatize Recoup on a cut, it is more worthwhile
I'm just curious, what is the science behind that rationale? (Not being condescending FYI- genuinely curious)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've also used it and gotten nothing out of it. In fact when I look at the label, there is no possible way that the product is dosed correctly, as it contains about 160 different ingredients. What exactly is the science behind Suma Root? I understand that it's an adaptogen, , but I think the science (heavy marketing) behind it being effective for gym purposes, is shoddy at best.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I use both. I always use a least one scoop of Lit-up preworkout. I like the combination of ingredients which includes 3 gm of DAA and a several natural stims. If I want a little extra kick I combine the two. Both come in a fruit punch flavor and taste nearly the same. I don't like the high levels of red dye in either.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Southpaw, have you tried SAN Fierce or Launch? I'd be curious to see how those strike you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've also used it and gotten nothing out of it. In fact when I look at the label, there is no possible way that the product is dosed correctly, as it contains about 160 different ingredients. What exactly is the science behind Suma Root? I understand that it's an adaptogen, , but I think the science (heavy marketing) behind it being effective for gym purposes, is shoddy at best.
As I said before, not every product is for everyone, and not everyone is going to experience the same thing with any given product - it really depends on personal factors of the individual in question.

Re Suma Root inclusion and science, review http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/97023-suma-root-mp.html.

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I said before, not every product is for everyone, and not everyone is going to experience the same thing with any given product - it really depends on personal factors of the individual in question.

Re Suma Root inclusion and science, review http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/97023-suma-root-mp.html.

~Rosie~
Thank you, Rosie. I've read the write up regarding Suma Root, and respectfully I'm not convinced it's anything more than marketing material. But as always I respect your input.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you, Rosie. I've read the write up regarding Suma Root, and respectfully I'm not convinced it's anything more than marketing material. But as always I respect your input.
Not referring to Suma Root in particular, but many adaptogens are broscience.

Tons of them have either no known or very questionable MOAs and no real scientific backing (or really poor studies backing them).

There are much better recomp agents out there that actually work

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Tons of them have either no known or very questionable MOAs and no real scientific backing (or really poor studies backing them).

Agreed.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I just got two bags of the Anabolic Ignite. Gonna use up the Pump-bol I have first.
I've used Pumpbol. It taste great, like Tang.

Wyked is #1 in my book ATM.

Edit: It's not right for me to say this about pump-bol. Just because I did not respond to it does not mean no one else will.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess it's something you have to experience for yourself then - or not, since your body obviously is not in a condition to require adaptogens for them to make a difference.

I never mentioned anything about adaptogens working re recomping. As far as I am concerned, for me and my body, adaptogens are NOT broscience, because the effects I get are very real. But, each to their own.

~Rosie~

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used Pumpbol. It taste great, like Tang. Unfortunately... you just as soon drink Tang PWO. It's cheaper and you'll get the same results.
You will not get near the results of Pump-bol by drinking tang.

Last I checked Tang didnt contain nitrates

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will not get near the results of Pump-bol by drinking tang.

Last I checked Tang didnt contain nitrates
But the astronauts drink Tang?!? And they are always looking pumped & swollen when they do their space walks!
..sure, the space suit might contribute some, but come on man!
;)

..oh and inb4, T-life releases Nitrated- 'Tang-bol'...

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But the astronauts drink Tang?!? And they are always looking pumped & swollen when they do their space walks!
..sure, the space suit might contribute some, but come on man!
;)

..oh and inb4, T-life releases Nitrated- 'Tang-bol'...
SNS reps are always so knowledgeable <3 (srs)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS reps are always so knowledgeable <3 (srs)
you had to spell check 'knowledgeable' before you clicked 'submit', didn't ya? don't lie... :stups:

just kiddin man
:flowers1:

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you had to spell check 'knowledgeable' before you clicked 'submit', didn't ya? don't lie... :stups:

just kiddin man
:flowers1:
I english gooder than most :afro:

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
I've used Pumpbol. It taste great, like Tang. Unfortunately... you just as soon drink Tang PWO. It's cheaper and you'll get the same results.

Wyked is #1 in my book ATM. Awaiting something promising from AX.
lol, oh boy!:D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I english gooder than most :afro:
very nice. check & mate ;)

Back on topic, San Launch (powder) I really like...haven't tried new reformulated meso, but love the formualted tubs I have now...did a tub of Lit-up this past jan/feb, I think...didn't care for it...had to combine with other stims, used it pretty much for it's DAA content...and haven't tried Assault.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think everyone should try Anabolic Ignite from Musclefeast. Nothing else on the market, as far as I'm aware, is even close to being dosed the same, ingredient for ingredient.

applesmack23

Awards
I love anobolic ignite exept t gives me one hell of a niacin flush haha.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Got my Ultima today.... 1 scoop Ultima + 1 scoop PumpBol and I was hittin PR's today...

talk about IN.. THE..ZONE...

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my Ultima today.... 1 scoop Ultima + 1 scoop PumpBol and I was hittin PR's today...

talk about IN.. THE..ZONE...
Try Ultima Flood if you get the chance. It's awesome

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
New White Flood I mean, the one with nitrates, citrulline and carnitine
new white flood is very good-but get the watermelon flavor. i didn't like the taste of lemonade.