thinking about my fisrt stack

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Question thinking about my fisrt stack

thinking about my first stack of ds/ph. wieght 210 6'1 not sure of bf percentage but my guess would be around 16-18, diets in check and been hitting the gym for about 6 months religiously. would like something pretty mild but would give me about 10 pounds. would like a dry gain. any suggestions? thanks guys

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

1) Need more than 6 months of hard training before starting PHs. You have SO much more to achieve naturally. You will regret not getting there in the long run

2) When you do decide to go the PH route, i wouldnt start with a stack your first cycle
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by norcal0722 View Post
    thinking about my first stack of ds/ph. wieght 210 6'1 not sure of bf percentage but my guess would be around 16-18, diets in check and been hitting the gym for about 6 months religiously. would like something pretty mild but would give me about 10 pounds. would like a dry gain. any suggestions? thanks guys
    As Josh said, with only six MONTHS of training behind you, hormonals are the LAST thing you should even be considering and you definitely do NOT need to consider the hormonal route yet - NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results!

Stick to the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - I don't recommend using anything else but these basic staples until you have built up a solid training base - NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results! If you are determined to use other supplements, regardless of any advise given, look into using a natural Testosterone booster standalone or a two-product stack of it - that's all I would recommend.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to get adequate recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-Drol's Fisrt Cycle!!
    By danvalia in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 12:41 PM
  2. Fisrt Cycle- H-drol, plz review!
    By Germany in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 05:19 PM
  3. Thinking on this stack
    By rugrat5288 in forum Supplements