Iforce ECDY and rapid heart rate - AnabolicMinds.com

Iforce ECDY and rapid heart rate

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.

Iforce ECDY and rapid heart rate

I was going to start a quick hdrol cycle this past week, but due to certain circumstances, I decided to start an ECDY/DAA/6-bromo stack. This was the first time trying ECDY, and from the very first day, my heart started racing non-stop. I was on it for two days, and decided that had to be what was causing it because I've taken DAA and 6-bromo before with no issues. I stopped taking it today, and my heart rate has normalized for the most part.

Anyone ever experience this with ECDY? Any idea why it would do this? I'm thinking about taking another dose tomorrow just to see if my heart races again. I was under the impression this was a pretty benign substance that just enhanced protein synthesis. Guess there's more to it than that?

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've never heard of any issues like this in relation to ecdy. IMO it was a coincidence, but keep an eye on it and let us know.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Because of anxiety-related issues I keep an eye on my heart rate and BP pretty much on a daily basis. I've been taking 100mg of iForce's ECDY for like two months now and have had zero issues from that. That said, everybody is different and you may react adversely to it. Try it again if you want and see how it goes, but I would suspect the DAA if anything. Sometimes things on their own don't mess with you and then a combo sets you over the edge.
    •   

4. New Member

I have anxiety issues as well but never any problem on Iforce ECDY.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maybe worrying about your anxiety is causing your high bp? Seems like you checking it so frequently would easily cause a cyclical effect...
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Maybe worrying about your anxiety is causing your high bp? Seems like you checking it so frequently would easily cause a cyclical effect...
    Me? I see where you're going, but not in this case. There are other issues I'd rather not go into or distract from the thread with.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Because of anxiety-related issues I keep an eye on my heart rate and BP pretty much on a daily basis. I've been taking 100mg of iForce's ECDY for like two months now and have had zero issues from that. That said, everybody is different and you may react adversely to it. Try it again if you want and see how it goes, but I would suspect the DAA if anything. Sometimes things on their own don't mess with you and then a combo sets you over the edge.
    I've gone as high as 200 mg ECDY for a week and no issues. Sometimes when I take any sort of supplement before bed I notice my heart rate is slightly increased tho..

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.

Thanks for the responses. I just popped another dose (1 cap) with my shake a short while ago. I'll let everyone know what happens. I do tend to have anxiety, and I was diagnosed with MVP like 15 years ago, which I'm taking a beta blocker for. I suppose there could be some sort of interaction, but again, who knows...
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAA upped my anxiety and I did not like it. So I ceased taking it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce's ECDY & Fadogia-500, BOTH BACK IN STOCK!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 05:49 PM
  2. iForce Nutrition - ECDY Is here!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 08:08 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition - ECDY Is here!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 07:21 PM
  4. rapid heart beat?