Iforce ECDY and rapid heart rate

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to start a quick hdrol cycle this past week, but due to certain circumstances, I decided to start an ECDY/DAA/6-bromo stack. This was the first time trying ECDY, and from the very first day, my heart started racing non-stop. I was on it for two days, and decided that had to be what was causing it because I've taken DAA and 6-bromo before with no issues. I stopped taking it today, and my heart rate has normalized for the most part.

Anyone ever experience this with ECDY? Any idea why it would do this? I'm thinking about taking another dose tomorrow just to see if my heart races again. I was under the impression this was a pretty benign substance that just enhanced protein synthesis. Guess there's more to it than that?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never heard of any issues like this in relation to ecdy. IMO it was a coincidence, but keep an eye on it and let us know.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Because of anxiety-related issues I keep an eye on my heart rate and BP pretty much on a daily basis. I've been taking 100mg of iForce's ECDY for like two months now and have had zero issues from that. That said, everybody is different and you may react adversely to it. Try it again if you want and see how it goes, but I would suspect the DAA if anything. Sometimes things on their own don't mess with you and then a combo sets you over the edge.

Vegking

Awards
I have anxiety issues as well but never any problem on Iforce ECDY.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Maybe worrying about your anxiety is causing your high bp? Seems like you checking it so frequently would easily cause a cyclical effect...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe worrying about your anxiety is causing your high bp? Seems like you checking it so frequently would easily cause a cyclical effect...
Me? I see where you're going, but not in this case. There are other issues I'd rather not go into or distract from the thread with.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because of anxiety-related issues I keep an eye on my heart rate and BP pretty much on a daily basis. I've been taking 100mg of iForce's ECDY for like two months now and have had zero issues from that. That said, everybody is different and you may react adversely to it. Try it again if you want and see how it goes, but I would suspect the DAA if anything. Sometimes things on their own don't mess with you and then a combo sets you over the edge.
I've gone as high as 200 mg ECDY for a week and no issues. Sometimes when I take any sort of supplement before bed I notice my heart rate is slightly increased tho..

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the responses. I just popped another dose (1 cap) with my shake a short while ago. I'll let everyone know what happens. I do tend to have anxiety, and I was diagnosed with MVP like 15 years ago, which I'm taking a beta blocker for. I suppose there could be some sort of interaction, but again, who knows...

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
DAA upped my anxiety and I did not like it. So I ceased taking it.