The Choice! Pizza's Decision on Cutting?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Long awaited weight loss/cutting. Coming off of a long 6 month injury and I am able to do light weight reps and massive amount of abs and cardio due to not lifting heavy right now.

Only thing left is to weight lose and cut up all during summer. Right now trying do decide on what to choose to start for mondays LOG! I Would Love to start a log and have fresh begginings. Need lil help to see what to start!

Supplements I am looking at:

Cellucor Weight los Stack

oxy and alpha t2

Forged Burner

I have pics of me on stand by for before and after.. meal plans workouts and training sessions that once i pick I am starting. any ideas or info regarding will be greatly appreciated! If there is one that you think is better please enlighten me for I will research more to get a better knowledge! Thanks in advance.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Long awaited weight loss/cutting. Coming off of a long 6 month injury and I am able to do light weight reps and massive amount of abs and cardio due to not lifting heavy right now.

Only thing left is to weight lose and cut up all during summer. Right now trying do decide on what to choose to start for mondays LOG! I Would Love to start a log and have fresh begginings. Need lil help to see what to start!

Supplements I am looking at:

Cellucor Weight los Stack

oxy and alpha t2

Forged Burner

I have pics of me on stand by for before and after.. meal plans workouts and training sessions that once i pick I am starting. any ideas or info regarding will be greatly appreciated! If there is one that you think is better please enlighten me for I will research more to get a better knowledge! Thanks in advance.
I would do At2, Oxy Pro, and Erase!

BTW Spaceballs is awesome!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I've really enjoyed Dexaprine so far, one of the better stim's I've tried. Think it would stack pretty well with Alpha-T2 as well.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Lol yea, old but still good! I will check out erase. I have not tired it but I will Def look into it!

Thanx for the heads up! I wanna start up and start right..

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Alpha T2 is a good start, it's a very stackable burner. I recommend using the Erase in the stack for cortisol control which will help lean the mid-section specifically. Definitely worth checking out.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Thanx! I Will Gets in line now so I can get ready for Monday and Follow the Log