Spit on my cycle choice but be gentle

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
So this is my next cycle coming up followed by a cruise. Tell me what you think.

16 weeks 500mg test e
6 to 8 weeks dbol 50mg a day
4 to 6 weeks superdrol. Either 4 weeks 20mg or 6 weeks 10mg haven't decided yet

500mg tudca once a day

12.5mg aromasin ED will drop to EOD if low estrogen sides pop up then E3D if they don't subside.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If it were me I'd drop the d-bol and kickstart with 4 weeks of superdrol @ 20mg's daily.
I'd also finish with superdrol for the final 4 weeks.
I'd do the aromasin EOD from jump street. I think every day will be too much. I think you'll find E3D to be about right.
Agree with tudca and would consider adding something for BP in case it becomes a problem.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Too much oral. Why? Oils and will slowly but surely create a physique. Not orals. Plus dbol + superdrol in the same cycle is just overly toxic.

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
Honestly the dbol is for the extra wetness to just look extra big on top of the superdrol size because it's dryer.

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
Yeah... no offense but that’s how a noob would think. It doesn’t work like that. It’s silly.
You don't think I'd look bigger with an extra 50mg dbol added?

robthomas

robthomas

Awards
Just drop the one oral stick with the dbol it is king !

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don't think I'd look bigger with an extra 50mg dbol added?
Absolutely not. Nothing will put more water in your muscle and glycogen than superdrol. Nothing will make you look fuller than superdrol. Adding dbol to "look more full" is absurd. Also what’s the point of taking something to "look bigger on cycle" if that’s only temporary and an illusion? Why don’t you focus on creating real lean tissue long term to get a real, big physique over time instead of focusing how big you’ll look in a 3 month cycle?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With what you have I would start your cycle with 4 weeks of Dbol and then finish with Sdrol the last 3-4 weeks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So this is my next cycle coming up followed by a cruise. Tell me what you think.

16 weeks 500mg test e
6 to 8 weeks dbol 50mg a day
4 to 6 weeks superdrol. Either 4 weeks 20mg or 6 weeks 10mg haven't decided yet

500mg tudca once a day

12.5mg aromasin ED will drop to EOD if low estrogen sides pop up then E3D if they don't subside.
What cycles have you ran previously?

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
Test, Dmz, msten, deca, dbol, m1a all at a reasonable dose leaning towards high end.

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
Absolutely not. Nothing will put more water in your muscle and glycogen than superdrol. Nothing will make you look fuller than superdrol. Adding dbol to "look more full" is absurd. Also what’s the point of taking something to "look bigger on cycle" if that’s only temporary and an illusion? Why don’t you focus on creating real lean tissue long term to get a real, big physique over time instead of focusing how big you’ll look in a 3 month cycle?
did you use that amount of ai previously and get bloods checked mid cycle? That’s a lot of asin even for test and dbol
First time using it I usually run Adex 1mg a week

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First time using it I usually run Adex 1mg a week
yeah, if 1mg Adex a week keeps estro where you want on what I assume is similar doses then you absolutely don’t need that much asin bro.

exem is really effective and although there’s not exactly an exact conversion I would suggest that 1mg adex is broadly similar to between 12.5mg and 25mg exem

personally I would wait for gyno sides before I dosed but in your shoes at most I would be using 12.5mg 2x a week and getting bloods around 6 weeks in to see where I’m at

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
C
yeah, if 1mg Adex a week keeps estro where you want on what I assume is similar doses then you absolutely don’t need that much asin bro.

exem is really effective and although there’s not exactly an exact conversion I would suggest that 1mg adex is broadly similar to between 12.5mg and 25mg exem

personally I would wait for gyno sides before I dosed but in your shoes at most I would be using 12.5mg 2x a week and getting bloods around 6 weeks in to see where I’m at
Cool ill try that

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to say I agree with everyone else: use less AI and pick an oral and use it at the end to push through those final gains when they will have all but stalled out.

Less AI means more actual growth, size from water, better lipids, healthier joints & more leverage to lift heavier. AIs are awesome, at the amount you need to keep from growing tits. More isn’t better - better is better. Save your money and your gains and use only what you feel you need.