1,3-dimethylamylamine in water?

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I need a science nerd! lol I'm actually a science nerd, but clueless on some of this stuff...

I bought some bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine from nutra, and I decided to take the dudes recommendation in the "reviews" section.

I deluded it in water... and I'm just curious if its something that is even stable in water? Would the hydrogen bonds screw with it at all?
Shelf life issues?

Any feedback is really appreciated!

mball52

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt think its unstable, but the main purpose of the bulk powder they sell is to make capsules, which would eliminate that problem if there was one.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
All 3 grams could fit in like 3 caps... But you probably mean deluding it with some other powder.

I don't think its unstable either... but know almost nothing about the compound.

MPC LABS

Awards
You should have no problem with this ingredient in water. If it were unstable when mixed with water it would make no sense for all the supplement companies to put it in their pre-workout formulas that require being mixed in water (Not saying it that way to come off as a smartass or anything!!). It breaks down in water easily and is quickly absorbed by the body when ingested.

concerning shelf lif issues, I would just make sure to keep it in the proper environment like most other supplement products or raw powders (room temp and out of light). Be sure to dilute it with other powders if encapsulated and I wouldn't suggest a higher dose than 25mg to start.

The body seems to gain a tolerance to this compound quickly though, and I know of multiple people who take over 1,000mg of this ingredient pwo...which is crazy! Some known side effects of this ingredient if you take too much can be nausea, vomitting, and stroke so make sure to keep dosage low until you gain more tolerance to it at least!

bitterbella

Awards
Help~~~~I took a sample packet before a workout out ! Loved it.yet I am screened for probation;( I am so ill that I may have tested positive, consumed on tuesday and tested on thursday.~ Please I need an answer;)

MPC LABS

Awards
interesting...everyone seems to test differently with this ingredient. Are you taking anything else with it? Things as simple as caffeine can even make you test positive.