nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets talk AnaBeta...

To those of you who have used or are using it, give us some details on how and why you liked it. Pros and cons, etc. Some short summaries!

To those who have not yet used AnaBeta...ask any questions you have to all the members who have used it or are using it.

I started this monsterous thread of feedback (see below)...but lets discuss and have some Q and A for the users

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/175235-anabeta-feedback-5-a.html

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a full bottle...not 1 con I can see. I was unable to lift or eat properly for medical reasons, and not a pound lost. In fact, weight remained and I leaned out. Dying for this to hit the shelves

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
No cons other than at first I got a hypoglycemic reaction from not eating enough carbs the first day, and for some if they receive acne it may cause an issue but I could care less about acne. Pros include leaning effect, muscle fullness, strength gain, muscular endurance, increased appetite, increased need for hydration, nice diuretic effect, packed on some solid LBM, 17 lbs as of now. Very good mood, lots of nice pros with this supp.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
No cons other than at first I got a hypoglycemic reaction from not eating enough carbs the first day, and for some if they receive acne it may cause an issue but I could care less about acne. Pros include leaning effect, muscle fullness, strength gain, muscular endurance, increased appetite, increased need for hydration, nice diuretic effect, packed on some solid LBM, 17 lbs as of now. Very good mood, lots of nice pros with this supp.
wow!

I gotta try it!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just on day 11....

Pros: (during workout) increased pump, strength, endurance, aggression, sweat...(outside of working out), acts like a nutrient partitioner, able to eat more in one sitting, esp carbs

Cons:
that I don't already have a few bottles of this in my stash

....I've only noticed slight thermo effect and slight appetite increase (esp compared to what others have stated)...water intake has increased from 1 gallon/day to 1.5-2 gallons/day.

Questions I have:
Is this composed of just one compound or is it a formula? herbal?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I used 1 bottle, varying 3-6 caps.

Hit some natty PRs despite being on a caloric deficit. The biggest thing I noted was a DEFINITE vascularity increase. All-day pumped feeling. Subtle, but very nice! The only negative side I noted was thirst/hypoglycemia - but that lets me know it's working. Continued to lose fat while sparing muscle/strength.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait for this to hit Nutraplanet!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whens this supposed to hit shelves? WANT SOME!!!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
i can attest to the strength increases on a calorie deficit. My bench hasn't increased this quickly since my noob gaining days.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie's Experience with AnaBeta-01

I am going to be using AnaBeta-01 again in the near future, for a lot longer than I used it the first time. As for the first time, I was the first tester of Anabeta-01, and I experimented with 3-5 caps a day, different dosing and timing of doses around training and meals. My thoughts below:

Pros/Positive Effects

* From day one (where I did NOT train at all), there was an immediate increase in muscle hardness - in deltoids and arms especially (at first I thought I was imagining it, but it continued on, getting stronger with continued usage) - the hardness in arms starts not long after dosing and remains throughout the day.
* As far as days when training, dosing post-meal containing carbohydrates elicits the "hard muscle" effect in arms (biceps in particular) ~20 minutes after dosing - this is especially true moreso if the meal is the one immediately POST-training, instead of being before.
* Vascularity was increased, to the levels it would normally be when I am a few bodyfat percentage LEANER.
* Noticeable nutrient repartitioning/insulin-like effects - the nutrient repartitioning effects are stronger after a meal that contains ONLY complex carbohydrates and protein (clean meal).
* I increased the lean mass in shoulders, arms, glutes and calves by at least half an inch in each area.
* Increase in thirst was noticeable from day one, and I was drinking close to ~2 galleons of water a day.

Cons/Side Effects

* My skin is usually clear, but this caused blemishes (starting from the second day is usage), as well as increasing the oiliness of my skin.
* My natural aggression was slightly increased and I was moodier than usual (although this can also be attributed to the circumstances of the time and not just the product).
* Diuretic effects occurred every ~10 minutes when training is dosed pre-training, which was annoying.
* The increase in appetite was unreal and only got more pronounced over time, especially later in the day/night - this effect was a "con" for me, since my goal at the time was fat loss, and that was NOT happening. The longer the period between doses (and also the higher the daily dosage used), the stronger the effect on appetite. Even Sean commented that I was even worse than usual re appetite and eating - which is saying something given that he already calls me the "human garbage disposal", LOL. His words: "You've done some serious damage over the last two weeks".

Cliff Notes of effects

* Noticeable increase in muscle hardness, vascularity, and nutrient repartitioning and thirst.
* Effects that get more pronounced over usage include causing blemishes and increased oiliness of skin, and ridiculous increase in appetite.
* Strong diuretic effect after dosing - good in general, but bad when it occurs during training (from pre-training dose).

Other Notes

Used for two weeks.

Training
* Week 1 - every other day was a day off, with single training on the days training completed.
* Week 2 - trained five days, with four of those training days double sessions (am and pm).

Body Statistics
* Start - 11% bodyfat at 124.8 pounds.
* Start to end of Week 1 - 126.6 pounds (+1.8 pounds with +1.0842 pounds of bodyfat and + 0.7158 pounds of lean body mass) at 11.7% bodyfat (+0.7% bodyfat).
* End of Week 1 to end of Week 2 -127.8 pounds (+1.2 pounds with +0.0126 pounds of bodyfat and + 1.1874 pounds of lean body mass) at 11.6% bodyfat (-0.1% bodyfat).
* Overall - +3 pounds and + 0.6% bodyfat.

Would you recommend it?

I really feel that this is a definite BULKER, so I would only recommend it if one was using it for that purpose. If one was recomping, it might also be a valid option, given my results in the second week. However, I would definitely NOT recommend it for one aiming for straight fat loss . . .The product is definitely more effective with high volume training as well re effects in body composition (as seen from body statistics from week 1 to week 2) . . .

~Rosie~

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
For anyone who has used it, roughly how long did it take for the strength gains to come?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone who has used it, roughly how long did it take for the strength gains to come?
I made consistent progress re strength, but my training was not focused on strength, although I lift as heavy as I can every resistance session, generally increasing weight each week.

~Rosie~

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm just walking thru that door now...have been able to push through the reps 'easier' this week..

Edit: so you don't have to scroll back up to see how many days that is....I'm coming to end of week 2....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
packed on some solid LBM, 17 lbs as of now. Very good mood, lots of nice pros with this supp.

So you're saying you gained 17 pounds of pure muscle with this product?. I'm sure its a good product and I'll be trying it soon. However 17 pounds of muscle from OTC product that I'm guessing you ran for about 1 month?. Thats just ridiculously hilarious!. :fool2:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have posted my final review for anyone interested. Link in the signature.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only con of this product is actually it's major pro and that is the strength of its repartitioning. On my first dose, I took it and did not eat anything for about 45 minutes, which was a huge mistake. Another thing that I noticed was the major reduction in bloat following a cheat meal while I was using this. I could eat at a pizza buffet and not looked like I swallowed a watermelon. My dosing was 3-4/caps per day (depending on number of meals I ate that day). I'm not sure what the price of this is going to be, but I will assume that it will be very affordable just like the rest of the PES lineup.

This product is very utilitarian. I was cutting during the first half of the bottle and saw accelerated fat loss; the second half was a lean bulk and I not only avoided any rebound fat gain, but I added 3-4 lbs of LBM. My strength levels maintained while I was cutting and steadily increased during the lean bulk phase.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thing that I noticed was the major reduction in bloat following a cheat meal while I was using this. I could eat at a pizza buffet and not looked like I swallowed a watermelon.

If I can find a product that will let me pig out on pizza once a week and not put a ton of fat around my waist then I want it!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only con of this product is actually it's major pro and that is the strength of its repartitioning. On my first dose, I took it and did not eat anything for about 45 minutes, which was a huge mistake. Another thing that I noticed was the major reduction in bloat following a cheat meal while I was using this. I could eat at a pizza buffet and not looked like I swallowed a watermelon. My dosing was 3-4/caps per day (depending on number of meals I ate that day). I'm not sure what the price of this is going to be, but I will assume that it will be very affordable just like the rest of the PES lineup.

This product is very utilitarian. I was cutting during the first half of the bottle and saw accelerated fat loss; the second half was a lean bulk and I not only avoided any rebound fat gain, but I added 3-4 lbs of LBM. My strength levels maintained while I was cutting and steadily increased during the lean bulk phase.
Utilitarian...what an awesome word!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have posted my final review for anyone interested. Link in the signature.
Found it :D

This is my last full day on AnaBeta so here is my final review. I have four capsules left, one for tonight and three for tomorrow.

Starting weight: 83kg
Finishing weight: 85kg
Weight Increase 2kg/4.4lbs

Total run- 37 days.

Objective Notes:
-My weight peaked yesterday at 86kg which is very high for me, not a weight I ever fluctuate to normally. My final weight this morning was 85kg so it is only right I record my final weight. All weights were recorded in the morning after going to the toilet and before I consumed anything, solid or liquid.
- My flexed arm measurement increased between .3" and .4". Both measurements were taken in the morning, before training or any physical exertion and without any form of additional supplementation like NO products.
- My flexed arm measurement is at it's highest ever
- My weight is higher than it ever is at this level of body fat. AnaBeta has pushed me into new territories regarding weight and arm measurements.
- My flexed arm measurement after training went up to 17.25" which is also the highest it has ever been as well as being a bigger difference between post training and pre training measurements.

Subjective Notes:
- The appetite increase was absolutely ferocious at the beginning. Within a week or so I was seriously contemplating dropping the dosage because it was hard to handle. I could eat a breakfast of steak and eggs and feel hungry within an hour. The appetite increase started slowing down towards the end of the run. They were so severe that if I waited an hour and a half after eating before I trained I often felt like my stomach was empty until the point of nausea, even if I had filled the 90 minutes carb with a waxy maize starch and brown rice protein shake 30 minutes prior to training.
- It felt like I was craving carbs. I would finish my normal meat based meals and have to keep eating. I used things like dark chocolate covered rice cakes as post meal snacks for when I was still hungry.
- I felt that it had strong nutrient partitioning effects. Either glucose disposal or insulin regulation. I bumped my post workout shake to 150g of carbohydrates from a 50:50 blend of dextrose and maltodextrin and felt no adverse effects on blood sugar beyond what is normal post training for me.
- I was not on a low carb routine prior to going on AnaBeta. I had no weight rebound the morning following higher carb days so the weight gained was not simply a rebound of glycogen storage. I tested this on multiple occasions and didn't find any acute weight gain. I did however find that my weight increased more consistently when carbs were high and when I slipped back into a lower carb routine my weight started declining.
- I think I could have put more weight on if it wasn't a psychological barrier. I am a very clean eater and found it hard psychologically to want to eat again an hour after a meal. I am confident that if someone was using this who was happy to eat consistently and as much as they craved they would have much more dramatic increases in weight.
- Vascularity during training was more pronounced.
- I felt slightly fuller in general at all times. Not very noticeable but something was there.

Personal Opinion:
I enjoyed my run of this very much. I used to stay around 84kg consistently and would almost never fluctuate in weight at all, even after carb ups. When I went to 85kg it seemed out of the ordinary, I was very pleased with this as it was a 2kg increase very early on. When I peaked at 86kg yesterday I knew it was undeniably to do with AnaBeta. It is possible that when I weigh myself tomorrow that I would be at 86kg again but it is only fair to do the review as objectively as possible so took my morning weight at the time of writing this.

I can conservatively take a .3" increase on my arm measurement and a 2kg increase in weight. I look slightly sharper which would indicate a slight drop in bodyfat with a higher net gain of lean body mass than the weight recorded. To most people this would not sound groundbreaking but to a natural athlete who eats clean and keeps their bodyfat low (no dirty bulking excuse for junk food here) it is far from it. I never get this much of a fluctuation and 4lbs~ in 5 weeks would work out to be 40lbs~ increase per year assuming a linear growth pattern, not a percentage growth pattern. Keeping at the same bodyfat I can safely say this is something I would be happy to take using my current condition as a starting point.

Would I recommend it? Yes.

Would I buy it out of my own money? Yes.

That is it. No hype, no frills, nothing other than facts.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Does Anabeta has to be used in conjunction with carbohydrates? Could it be used on something like the anabolic diet?

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Con- there is still not a name!

I've mentioned it to a few of my friends to be on the look out for... And I've resorted to calling it the new PES unknown magic juice.

Maybe it's been said... But eta on release?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Anabeta has to be used in conjunction with carbohydrates? Could it be used on something like the anabolic diet?
It does not have to be used with carbohydrates - not all my meals included carbohydrates, but trust me when I say that if you don't eat ENOUGH, actually in general with AnaBeta-01, period, your appetite goes through the ROOF! You'll just have to experiment and see for yourself, if not having many carbohydrates, then maybe use only 3 caps a day, 1-2 caps pre-training and 1 cap once or twice again during the day WITH meals.

~Rosie~

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does not have to be used with carbohydrate, but anabolics increase muscle glycogen retention so those who really want to see big changes in fullness will take it with their biggest meals since they usually contain the most carbs

Con- there is still not a name!

I've mentioned it to a few of my friends to be on the look out for... And I've resorted to calling it the new PES unknown magic juice.

Maybe it's been said... But eta on release?
6-8 weeks at the latest I would say, the first run will be limited but we are trying to get it out the door soon

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quantitatively, what were gains in mass (total and LBM) and strength?

Thanks, really interested in it!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I only read the first few posts of this thread but damn i'm sold!! Sign me up for a few bottles when this comes out. PES is becoming my favorite supp company :) Already taking Shift + Erase right now, I wouldn't mind adding this also ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quantitatively, what were gains in mass (total and LBM) and strength?

Thanks, really interested in it!
Gains in mass

* Start to end of Week 1 - 126.6 pounds (+1.8 pounds with +0.7158 pounds of lean body mass and +1.0842 pounds of bodyfat) at 11.7% bodyfat (+0.7% bodyfat).
* End of Week 1 to end of Week 2 -127.8 pounds (+1.2 pounds with +1.1874 pounds of lean body mass and +0.0126 pounds of bodyfat) at 11.6% bodyfat (-0.1% bodyfat).
* Overall - +3 pounds (+2.2716 pounds of lean body mass and +0.7284 pounds of bodyfat) and + 0.6% bodyfat.

Gains in Strength

Even though gains were slowly made, this is not really applicable, since the focus on my training was not on strength (see below).

* Week 1 - every other day was a day off, with single training on the days training completed.
* Week 2 - trained five days, with four of those training days double sessions (am and pm).

~Rosie~

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rosie, precise as usual. You set the gold standard for good reviewers!

Anyone else?

Gains in mass

* Start to end of Week 1 - 126.6 pounds (+1.8 pounds with +0.7158 pounds of lean body mass and +1.0842 pounds of bodyfat) at 11.7% bodyfat (+0.7% bodyfat).
* End of Week 1 to end of Week 2 -127.8 pounds (+1.2 pounds with +1.1874 pounds of lean body mass and +0.0126 pounds of bodyfat) at 11.6% bodyfat (-0.1% bodyfat).
* Overall - +3 pounds (+2.2716 pounds of lean body mass and +0.7284 pounds of bodyfat) and + 0.6% bodyfat.

Gains in Strength

Even though gains were slowly made, this is not really applicable, since the focus on my training was not on strength (see below).

Thanks Rosie, precise as usual! You set the standard for good reviewers!

~Rosie~

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is great forum feedback that will PES bring even better products to the masses, so far everyone has responded positive to this compound. ;)

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Anticipation is killing me. Loving all the feedback on the forum. Will definitely be buying a few bottles or more depending on price for the stash.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie, precise as usual. You set the gold standard for good reviewers!
No worries, bud :) My AnaBeta-01 was by no means as comprehensive as others I have done, but in saying that, there were also no "claims" or "expected effects" as there are with other products I have reviewed, given that it was a beta product that I still have no idea re the ingredient/s.

This is great forum feedback that will PES bring even better products to the masses, so far everyone has responded positive to this compound. ;)
PES is going to make a splash sooner rather than later, that's for sure. Yes, AnaBeta-01 has to be one of the most promising products I have seen in a long time :thumbsup:

~Rosie~

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have noticed increase appetite, sick pumps, and good vascularity.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
by sick pumps you mean the kind you get while you're ill?.. like the malnourished kind?

:p
im talking sick freakin nasty bomb pumps BREH!:11:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it would actually be better used during carb ups than during the low-carb phase. It would definitely allow you to eat more and better utilize the carbs.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, sorry for the late reply

Let me start by saying this is the best "natural" anabolic product I have ever used, and I have used a lot. And here is why, from day one effects were noticed to include; enhanced mood, increase in thirst, energy, dose dependent glycogen storage. That was the first day, now from then until now which has been I don't know 6-7 weeks now the effects have only gotten more pronounced. The thirst is still there, mood is still elevated, and an all-day pump is the norm now. I would equate it more to the muscle bellies being full all the time. The "pump" while training is absurd, to the point of hindering performance at times. The repartitioning effects are better than any other I have used by far, and I feel like I may be pregnant or at least host to an alien because I am hungry enough to be eating for two. This stuff is no joke in the hunger department, literally after consuming around 6-7000 calories during an all out cheat meal if I dose 1 pill before and 1 right after, in a matter of 60 minutes or so I am hungry again. It is ridiculous, and the crazy thing is I am looking leaner. Now I haven't taken measurements yet, but I had to tighten the belt some more, and I am also looking bigger/thicker in the mirror. Also AnaBeta-01 has a strong diuretic effect, you need to drink a ton of water because you will be pissing a lot out. Because of this, I have a much dryer and hard feel to my muscles. Strength is starting to climb, and I have veins in places I have never seen before. And Lately I have needed more sleep, around an hour or so

I count all of those as positives; there really are no cons imo. The longer I’m on the better the results, and quite frankly if it is possible I would never come off. I like it that much, this sounds like a lot of hype, but it is exactly how I feel. PES has an amazing product here; I just want to know what the hell it is already:)

This can be used on a cut, however, it will take someone who is very disciplined in their diet. They would need to have a definitive plan and pre-made meals set out. I would also add an additional 200 calories or so to what you normally would cut with as there does seem to be some thermogenic properties to AnaBeta-01.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great Ryan. The thing is those 6-7000 calories have to go somewhere. You say you are hungry again in a hour, but how much are you running the bathroom?. If I ate that much I would be so bloated I wouldn't be able to move. On the other hand I would be spending half the day in the bathroom. Thats just no fun!. I am planning on trying it and have a bottle. I will be using it exclusively on my carb ups though. I just want to finish up some supplements that I'm using now before I start. I don't know though, reading your post makes me want to start earlier.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds great Ryan. The thing is those 6-7000 calories have to go somewhere. You say you are hungry again in a hour, but how much are you running the bathroom?. If I ate that much I would be so bloated I wouldn't be able to move. On the other hand I would be spending half the day in the bathroom. Thats just no fun!. I am planning on trying it and have a bottle. I will be using it exclusively on my carb ups though. I just want to finish up some supplements that I'm using now before I start. I don't know though, reading your post makes me want to start earlier.
Per my training and lower carb diet they are not ending up in the toilet. I have no idea of the MOA of AnaBeta-01, but I'm bigger, fuller, and much more dense.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot to add that DOMS have been much more intense lately over the first day or two post training, however overall recovery is much quicker.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can this be taken during PCT?