ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
very interested in this during PCT... one of those that sounds too good to be true, hoping it is not...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is a member here but did not feel like keeping a log. He may read this and provide his feedback. I will shoot a PM

You all know him :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would see how that statement would be valid. Keeping calories up high in PCT would make this a great addition to any PCT.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Any ETA for it's release? I want to try this sooo badly!

TheKanezzi

Awards
I really want to try this out, what a versatile product! Natty, does this need to be cycled?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. I want this for my next PCT...be out by june please!!!Ok how about august

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
guys I beleive I was the mysterious tester that Natty was referring to a few posts above who ran this in PCT. I have to say that he is completely correct.... with the ana-beta (4 caps per day, both with and without food didnt seem to make a diff) I had th ebest PCT I have run ever. Only other PCT stuff was staples and clomid (standard for me, very mild 4 week oral cycle). I had body fat tested the last day of the cycle by caliper 7 skin fold measurement (same person who always tests me). And repeated 2.5 weeks into PCT. Between the first measurement and the second there was no increase in body fat (maybe slight decrease but not statistically significant). Strength and aerobic/anaerobic fitness did not decrease at all. Libido came back strongly. Not sure if it was from the ana-beta, the clomid, or general decrease in stresses from intense training. Overall though it was a seemless transition from "on" to "pct" to "off". Great product in my opinion. Continued to give me the "fullness" feeling like being on during PCT.

Because of another situation that came up I was unble to continue past the 2.5 week mark. I apologize that the test duration was so short but it was something beyond my control.

I would like to thank Natty and PES. I also love Shift. I will be purchasing some ana-beta as soon as its available and greatly interested in finding out its components.

Mr.50

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Natty is awesome in the first place :) ..reflects his company as well :) can't wait for anabeta to release.. Any thoughts on cost yet?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, now I'm going to have to explain to the wife why I'm back to buying supplements when this goes on sale...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
guys I beleive I was the mysterious tester that Natty was referring to a few posts above who ran this in PCT. I have to say that he is completely correct.... with the ana-beta (4 caps per day, both with and without food didnt seem to make a diff) I had th ebest PCT I have run ever. Only other PCT stuff was staples and clomid (standard for me, very mild 4 week oral cycle). I had body fat tested the last day of the cycle by caliper 7 skin fold measurement (same person who always tests me). And repeated 2.5 weeks into PCT. Between the first measurement and the second there was no increase in body fat (maybe slight decrease but not statistically significant). Strength and aerobic/anaerobic fitness did not decrease at all. Libido came back strongly. Not sure if it was from the ana-beta, the clomid, or general decrease in stresses from intense training. Overall though it was a seemless transition from "on" to "pct" to "off". Great product in my opinion. Continued to give me the "fullness" feeling like being on during PCT.

Because of another situation that came up I was unble to continue past the 2.5 week mark. I apologize that the test duration was so short but it was something beyond my control.

I would like to thank Natty and PES. I also love Shift. I will be purchasing some ana-beta as soon as its available and greatly interested in finding out its components.

Mr.50
There you have it!

Natty is awesome in the first place :) ..reflects his company as well :) can't wait for anabeta to release.. Any thoughts on cost yet?
Very affordable...crazy affordable on the first release. But there will be a limit of bottles per account on NP at the start up cost. This is just to make sure there is enough to go around and no one buys it all :D

Damn, now I'm going to have to explain to the wife why I'm back to buying supplements when this goes on sale...
hahaha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
guys I beleive I was the mysterious tester that Natty was referring to a few posts above who ran this in PCT...Because of another situation that came up I was unble to continue past the 2.5 week mark. I apologize that the test duration was so short...
Nothing wrong with the shorter period of use - mine was only ~2 weeks, but it was definitely enough to notice, see and feel the difference!

It will "match" the rest of the PES line-up re price - quality that you can rely on for beyond a reasonable price!

You don't buy supplements now? She has a problem with it?

~Rosie~

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to add that DOMS have been much more intense lately over the first day or two post training, however overall recovery is much quicker.
this is good to know....I actually have been experiencing slightly prolonged/intense DOMS since starting as well...but didn't quite know if it was the AnaBeta...or just having a deload week, then coming back in full swing the week I started it...or a combo of both...still gaging it and keeping in the back of my mind as I continue....'Heeey, badda-no-badda-no-badda-saaaa-wing, badda'

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very affordable...crazy affordable on the first release. But there will be a limit of bottles per account on NP at the start up cost. This is just to make sure there is enough to go around and no one buys it all :D
What if I get a few other folks to "donate" their allotment? ;)

You don't buy supplements now? She has a problem with it?
No, I buy stuff, I just catch hell on how much I'm spending on that versus saving for this, that, or my 4yr old son's college. I just calmly explain he'll be a D1 athlete and have his choice of full-ride scholarships, and then take care of us financially when he goes pro!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I buy stuff, I just catch hell on how much I'm spending on that versus saving for this, that, or my 4yr old son's college. I just calmly explain he'll be a D1 athlete and have his choice of full-ride scholarships, and then take care of us financially when he goes pro!
Gotcha :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty gave me the product information via email.

I will disclose it to anyone who sends me $50 via paypal. ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if i buy it again im gonna run at a higher dose. PES products are usually so affordable that doing so is not a big deal.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Any idea if this will be out by the end of the month? :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea if this will be out by the end of the month? :D
Not likely - we are looking at a mid-summer release, closer to July.

~Rosie~

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not likely - we are looking at a mid-summer release, closer to July.

~Rosie~
:sadpanda:

Still, looking forward to learning more about it! Any more info going to be released before the actual product?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Still, looking forward to learning more about it! Any more info going to be released before the actual product?
Either just prior to the product release or with the product release. Josh can comment more if he wants.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am doing the writeup now...although it will take some time to finish.

I will release a summarized but informative writeup when it is done.

Lots to do today :yup:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am doing the writeup now...although it will take some time to finish.

I will release a summarized but informative writeup when it is done.

Lots to do today :yup:
Pop some ALCAR and g-g-giddy up man!

Very much looking forward to ANY info about it....even the official name...? hmm?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really looking forward to this one, all PES products thus far have been outstanding, the logs for this really sounds like they did it again!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really looking forward to this one, all PES products thus far have been outstanding, the logs for this really sounds like they did it again!
Bolded = YES!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sure hope so. I'm always skeptical of these new "prohormone killers" that claim to give the gains with no sides.

It really intrigues me that it can be run without affecting HPTA, I'm curious about the MOA, sounds more like nutrient partitioner more than anything I can place my finger on...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sure hope so. I'm always skeptical of these new "prohormone killers" that claim to give the gains with no sides.

It really intrigues me that it can be run without affecting HPTA, I'm curious about the MOA, sounds more like nutrient partitioner more than anything I can place my finger on...
AnaBeta-01 has never claimed to be a "prohormone killer", so not sure where you got that from. In fact, there have been next-to-no claims made with this product - only feedback given from beta testers and loggers.

~Rosie~

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I misworded my statement, I didn't mean to insinuate that's how PES is marketing it. Really, they aren't "marketing" it, they're letting consumers draw their own conclusions. Obviously I tipped my hand at what conclusion I was drawing, but I shouldn't project my opinion as their claim. Good catch.

Regardless, that's how I interpret the "results" that have been reported, that it is a "natural" (though no info on compound has been released) supplement that provides significant gains with no sides. If there are "claims" that PES wants to make, I'm all ears!

I'm not baiting y'all at all, just very interested in learning more. I think Natty knows how I like to understand the MOAs. I'm also interested in how PES is going to position this in the market, from a business perspective.

Point taken Rosie, I'll be careful not to claim any claims for PES! :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i was trying to watch my carb intake and I realized when I didnt take in as many carbs it didnt quite work as well.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Well, I love carbs so AnaBeta should be a perfect match!

Anxious to get my hands on some.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i was trying to watch my carb intake and I realized when I didnt take in as many carbs it didnt quite work as well.
I took my first dose post workout on an empty stomach. I came pretty damn close to passing out!. I was shoveling carbs into my mouth like crazy for an hour straight before I started to feel better again. No way I could take this with a meal containing anything less than 30 carbs and even that is really pushing it. I'm only using it during my carb ups on The Metabolic Diet.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose post workout on an empty stomach. I came pretty damn close to passing out!. I was shoveling carbs into my mouth like crazy for an hour straight before I started to feel better again. No way I could take this with a meal containing anything less than 30 carbs and even that is really pushing it. I'm only using it during my carb ups on The Metabolic Diet.
I wonder if there is a high grade extract of pterostilbene in here.... That is the only thing that has made me go extremely hypo before

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something that affects Ghrelin perhaps? Some sort of natural GHRP? That would explain quite a few of the symptoms, and would make for an outstanding supplement in PCT or anytime really (except maybe when cutting, though you could probably cut the dose in half and not get the hunger, like with GHRP-6)...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Something that affects Ghrelin perhaps? Some sort of natural GHRP? That would explain quite a few of the symptoms, and would make for an outstanding supplement in PCT or anytime really (except maybe when cutting, though you could probably cut the dose in half and not get the hunger, like with GHRP-6)...
To be honest, this sounds stronger than the ghrp/cjc combo.... At least based off what I have experienced

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta-01 has never claimed to be a "prohormone killer", so not sure where you got that from. In fact, there have been next-to-no claims made with this product - only feedback given from beta testers and loggers.

~Rosie~
Exactly!!

Ghrelin agonist, or things that have been shown to increase ghrelin, tend to also show they just make people fat. The studies done on ghrelin agonists and LBM gains show no significant increase in LBM

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Alright :)

How do you like it during your carb-up days then? :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright :)

How do you like it during your carb-up days then? :)
Its good stuff AtomicFox. Really helps with reducing/eliminating bloat. Make sure to have a big ass sandwich or a pizza ready to go though!. Or whatever you want but make sure to eat enough carbs with your dose or you will end up dizzy. I definitely won't go a carb up without it now. Makes carb ups more enjoyable. Plus this way it will last me a lot longer.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
See guys its strange because I frequently took my doses both with and without carbs.....I had good effects and no hypos and I am prone to hypos....

hmmmm

Mr.50