ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta

Page 6 of 16 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes Rosie I was asking about the release of Anabeta. I really love the product and that says a lot because there aren't many supplements I really like or respond to besides the basics.
    I know - that's a small miracle in itself and definitely says something about AnaBeta!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It truly does. Anabeta is truly in a class by itself
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    It truly does. Anabeta is truly in a class by itself

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

can this be run directly after a testbooster like Testopro? Kinda like a bridge from one natty stack to another?

I would love to find a solid bridge between Swole Stacks and maybe Anabeta can be just that!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    can this be run directly after a testbooster like Testopro? Kinda like a bridge from one natty stack to another?

I would love to find a solid bridge between Swole Stacks and maybe Anabeta can be just that!
    Absolutely. However, if you've been using natural testosterone boosters for 8-12 weeks, it IS recommended to have a 2-4 week break from such products before resuming use of them, especially for males.

~Rosie~

6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

An important point I would like to make:

Obviously there is some confusion and lots of questions on the ingredient of AnaBeta. That is expected since we havent released the information.

Its seems a lot of people are associating AnaBeta as some type of insulin mimetic. It is NOT that type of product. It is not even the same category.

AnaBeta is a category of its own.

We recommend AnaBeta be taken with whole, well rounded meals.

The increase in hunger some notice and the nutrient repartitioning effects some notice are NOT because of some type of insulin or glucose mediated pathway. It is because the body is in an overall increased state of anabolism.

Nutrient repartitioning, not carbohydrate or glucose repartitioning.

You would be selling yourself short if you just focused on carbohydrates. You need to be FEEDING YOUR MUSCLES with valuable nutrients. Pack your meals full of protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, protein, protein, BCAAs 8:1:1

Think of the results and effects people got from AnaBeta...that are all representative of real, true anabolic effects.

Increased recovery, increase muscle density, increased pump and fullness, increased vascularity, increase in endurance and athletic performance, with notable mild but true side effects like slight increase in oily skin. Increase in aggression at times.

When is the last time some insulin mimetic gave you all of this?

This is well known in anabolics, like superdrol for instance. Every superdrol user knows that stuff is so anabolic that in just a few days you body is starving more more nutrients and you instantly feel more full, dense, and and gain weight.

This is because superdrol is so anabolic and your overall anabolism is increased. Increase in anabolism causes increased muscle glycogen storage and MOST IMPORTANTLY increased protein synthesis.

That is why I cannot stress enough how important it is to let everyone know that they need to be feeding their body's with carbs, proteins, and 8:1:1 BCAAs

And no...AnaBeta is not superdrol. Just comparing metabolic pathways.

DHSEA Compliant Anabolic-No Suppression-No PCT-Powerful Results
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So I can stack it with Anabolic Pump and Pslin?. I have a box of pslin that expired in may but I think its probably still good. Also have a few small boxes of Anabolic Pump. I'd like to use the stuff up before it really goes bad.
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So I can stack it with Anabolic Pump and Pslin?. I have a box of pslin that expired in may but I think its probably still good. Also have a few small boxes of Anabolic Pump. I'd like to use the stuff up before it really goes bad.
    Stack em up...let us know how it goes

I know youll be using them on your super carb up days in your diet.

Since you are a tester of AnaBeta...feel free to test different things and experiment
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok I will let you know how things go Natty.
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Keep me updated. Call it the AnaBeta Pump stack!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.

ok.........i have sat here and read through every single post in this thread. i'm excited to say the least. i signed up for the news letter, and i definitely want to try this product. i like what PES is doing with their product line. they get next to zero negative feedback. their label design is simple, sleek, and sexy. good job with everything PES. you can bet your a$$ i'm getting in on the opening sale.
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Norris View Post
    ok.........i have sat here and read through every single post in this thread. i'm excited to say the least. i signed up for the news letter, and i definitely want to try this product. i like what PES is doing with their product line. they get next to zero negative feedback. their label design is simple, sleek, and sexy. good job with everything PES. you can bet your a$$ i'm getting in on the opening sale.
    Thanks a lot man. We appreciate the kind words. I'm glad reading all the pages wasnt a waste lol

Nice to hear someone likes the labels too...I never know what people are into when it comes to art so we kept it simple
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  13. Advanced Member

any reason why you specified 8:1:1 bcaas?
  14. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

When will AnaBeta be available in the UK???
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    any reason why you specified 8:1:1 bcaas?
    I choose the 8:1:1 via Modern BCAA because that ratio is focused to boost protein synthesis. Perfect with AnaBeta. The others ratios are good as well, but IMO anything less than 8:1:1 is more focused on being anti-catabolic... if you want muscle you need 8:1:1.

I tried it once and now I will never go back. I could tell a difference from switching from 4:1:1 to Modern. Surprised its not more popular really

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    When will AnaBeta be available in the UK???
    Same time as the USA, maybe a few days later because shipping is a little longer. So sometime this month
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I choose the 8:1:1 via Modern BCAA because that ratio is focused to boost protein synthesis. Perfect with AnaBeta. The others ratios are good as well, but IMO for focused on being anti-catabolic... if you want muscle you need 8:1:1.

I tried it once and now I will never go back. Surprised its not more popular that it is really
    i love ModernBCAA.

the flavors are good, and the unflavored can be mixed with crystal light or mio.
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    i love ModernBCAA.

the flavors are good, and the unflavored can be mixed with crystal light or mio.
    Yup...flavors are good but I moved to the unflavored so I can just drop some in my gatorade
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  18. Advanced Member

I figured it was a plug for modern bcaa's. I tried it as opposed to xtend and didnt really notice any difference.

havent cracked open my grape yet, any good? I got the unflavored, white blue rasp., and grape from a usplabs promo a while back and have gone through the white and currently going through the unflavored. I wasnt a big fan of the rasp. flavor.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I liked the grape better than the raspberry, though it had a tinted color to it.

At the 8:1:1 point though, why not just straight leucine?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    I figured it was a plug for modern bcaa's. I tried it as opposed to xtend and didnt really notice any difference.

havent cracked open my grape yet, any good? I got the unflavored, white blue rasp., and grape from a usplabs promo a while back and have gone through the white and currently going through the unflavored. I wasnt a big fan of the rasp. flavor.
    Havent tried the grape, but had the blue rasp and now just use unflavored. Since I am always science driven, I do like the science behind the 8:1:1 as well.

Even before Modern was released i used to always take a whole bunch of leucine and only a little iso and val. Having it in a nice 8:1:1 and with sustamine in it as well, it's a staple for me right next to protein, creatine, and a multi

I noticed the biggest difference in Modern vs other ratios when I was using BCAAs only post-workout instead of protein protein because I was short on protein for when my fav TP stuff was out of stock
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This might be the greatest Q/A thread ever. Without a doubt AnaBeta is on the top of the list of things to add to my arsenal. Super informative here.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  22. T50
    Advanced Member

I cannot wait for this. This is going to be a hugeeeee hit. Looking forward to running this for sure since i'm buying 2 bottles immediately upon release. Thinking I will use both in a row during PCT and the weeks after for my next cycle. Would like to use it on cycle but feel it will benefit me more during PCT.

PS. Cannot imagine taking this and Superdrol at the same time....tempting
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    This might be the greatest Q/A thread ever. Without a doubt AnaBeta is on the top of the list of things to add to my arsenal. Super informative here.
    Glad it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    I cannot wait for this. This is going to be a hugeeeee hit. Looking forward to running this for sure since i'm buying 2 bottles immediately upon release. Thinking I will use both in a row during PCT and the weeks after for my next cycle. Would like to use it on cycle but feel it will benefit me more during PCT.

PS. Cannot imagine taking this and Superdrol at the same time....tempting
    That would some crazy sh*t lol
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

So, how would this work on an Anabolic Diet or Keto or something in those lines with low carbs?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    So, how would this work on an Anabolic Diet or Keto or something in those lines with low carbs?
    In general I follow a lower carb diet than most. Apart from adding in carb sources to shakes I tend to only eat starches in the evening. This is increased frequency from one carb meal every fifth day in the evening to eating them most evenings.

The biggest thing for low carb dieters is knowing a source of snacks. I would finish a standard breakfast of steak and eggs and would still feel hungry. I had no nuts in stock so struggled to find something else to eat.

From looking at the logs the hunger seemed to hit me more than most. At times I struggled to deal with it because I wasn't expecting it to be so dramatic.

The biggest key point is just make sure you have enough food. For low carb dieters convenient snacks can be harder to come by. Always make sure you have enough food!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    It would work great with the Anabolic diet...or keto
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It would work great with the Anabolic diet...or keto
    So, for people following a low-carb, or carb cycling diet; they could consistently take the same amount each day? Or should they adjust for higher carb days at all?

What about for those following Intermittent Fasting, so no food till later in the day or post-workout. Would you recommend holding the first dose till the first meal?

Thanks!
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjr3412 View Post
    So, for people following a low-carb, or carb cycling diet; they could consistently take the same amount each day? Or should they adjust for higher carb days at all?

What about for those following Intermittent Fasting, so no food till later in the day or post-workout. Would you recommend holding the first dose till the first meal?

Thanks!
    Since AnaBeta is not carbohydrate dependent or mediated, you could take it with any type of diet. And yes you would want to take it every day, and the same amount every day

For fasting type diets I would try to get as many doses as possible with a meal, but AnaBeta can be taken without food as well. We had a number of testers take doses on empty stomach and it was equally effective
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I never noticed any difference in effectiveness when taking with or without food.

BTW...the wait for this is driving me crazy
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  30. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Were any of the logs done by people on fasted methodologies?

I would seriously struggle to stay in a fasted state while using it, it just seemed too strong for me to go without food. Maybe we need a guinea pig?
    PES Representative
  31. Diamond Member

I don't know if I could handle it on my low carb days. Especially while dieting.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

I would seriously struggle to stay in a fasted state while using it, it just seemed too strong for me to go without food. Maybe we need a guinea pig?
    I'm using IF protocol and plan on using AnaBeta with it so long as the hunger pangs don't occur throughout the fasting stage (which consists of 8-10 hrs of sleep and the rest coffee/water/bcaas to keep hunger at bay). I figured I'd just first dose directly after my workout that way I will be ready to eat when I arrive home from the gym. I'm sure I'll experiment with the dosing throughout though until I find a sweet-spot.
  33. Diamond Member

I don't know if I could handle it on my low carb days. Especially while dieting.
    This was the same with me. I took one capsule QID for the entire run without changing timings at all so I don't know what the acute differences would be if I took the doses closer together. When I ran it I wasn't a rep for PES, I would have experimented more so I could give some more personal experiences.

Taking it while dieting would require a so much discipline and a mind of steel. I would have to hit the stimulants hard to cut my appetite. Pushing myself through training to the point of nausea was the only thing that made me not want to eat lol.
    PES Representative
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I'm using IF protocol and plan on using AnaBeta with it so long as the hunger pangs don't occur throughout the fasting stage (which consists of 8-10 hrs of sleep and the rest coffee/water/bcaas to keep hunger at bay). I figured I'd just first dose directly after my workout that way I will be ready to eat when I arrive home from the gym. I'm sure I'll experiment with the dosing throughout though until I find a sweet-spot.
    Please keep me updated. I am curious to know how dosing it differently would alter satiety. I had to start scheduling my social events around eating and had to take protein and carb shakes to the pub with me (no joke).
    PES Representative
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

I ONLY train in a fasted state in the morning...well that is if you consider taking in only a preWO (mesomorph)...and ~30g Bcaa/eaa (intra) fasted...I never really had the intense hunger pangs during the day that some of you had during my run...and I dosed 1 cap (several times 2 caps) AnaBeta PreWO...and reacted well...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Thanks for the feedback Shiz
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  37. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I ONLY train in a fasted state in the morning...well that is if you consider taking in only a preWO (mesomorph)...and ~30g Bcaa/eaa (intra) fasted...I never really had the intense hunger pangs during the day that some of you had during my run...and I dosed 1 cap (several times 2 caps) AnaBeta PreWO...and reacted well...
    Thanks for this, it is good to know.
    PES Representative
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Shiz
    Welcome Natty-to-the-D!

...also, worth mentioning, taking without food, didn't experience any 'low blood sugar' reactions...many times I would take a cap, then it'd be anywhere from 20 mins....to 1.5 hrs before I ate anything...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  39. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Welcome Natty-to-the-D!

...also, worth mentioning, taking without food, didn't experience any 'low blood sugar' reactions...many times I would take a cap, then it'd be anywhere from 20 mins....to 1.5 hrs before I ate anything...
    Also good feedback. I like little bits of information like this to work out what is best for people. I much prefer this objective feedback to supplement hype.

I only took mine with food or shakes so can't comment on this personally. Thanks again.
    PES Representative
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Man, I can't wait I feel like kid at Christmas. I was going to run 8-12 weeks Bioforge V3, but I'm thinking AnaBeta is no brainer. My wedding is 3 months away, so should be perfect timing.

I'm thinking of running shift with it since I'm trying to lose fat.
    Also, I'm currently in 3rd week of 5-6 week Titanium at 3caps per day. I should be able to go right in AnaBeta correct.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AnaBeta feedback as of 5/12/11
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 07:08 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:32 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions