ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta

Page 5 of 26 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    See guys its strange because I frequently took my doses both with and without carbs.....I had good effects and no hypos and I am prone to hypos....

hmmmm

Mr.50
    Haha, I was reading through this and thought the same thing. At the end of my run I was popping one or two caps pre on an empty stomach. Didn't really notice a difference with two caps, but I certainly didn't need to take it with food

2. I've been following this product pretty closely, and am really anticipating its release. Although, I can't recall, have people had good experiences with a pre-bed dose?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    I've been following this product pretty closely, and am really anticipating its release. Although, I can't recall, have people had good experiences with a pre-bed dose?
    Some have a little trouble falling asleep if its taken right before bed
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

4. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    I've been following this product pretty closely, and am really anticipating its release. Although, I can't recall, have people had good experiences with a pre-bed dose?
    It would interfere for the first week 2 weeks, but after that no problems.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    I took 1 capsule QID every day for the entire run. All servings were with food so I could judge the effects when keeping all variables consistent.

I personally had no issues falling asleep taking it with my last meal of the night which was often not very long before bed.

I wouldn't have been able to leave a long period of time between eating and going to bed because I became hungry so quickly while on it, this would be my main concern. I had to have a protein and carb shake before going to bed very frequently because if I hadn't eaten for a couple of hours I felt ravenous and didn't want to lie in bed thinking about eating lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

6. AnaBeta image, a little info, opportunities to earn FREE bottles, and PES news will all be in the PES Insider Edition in June: PES Insider
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

7. saw anabeta . . . free bottles.

subd 4 life

8. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    saw anabeta . . . free bottles.

subd 4 life
    lol
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

9. Anxious for this to get on the market so I can out purchase the rest of you
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

10. I'm anxious to find out what the ingredients are....and to purchase some of course!

NattyD, this is just a MONTYLY newsletter, correct?

I'm already subscribed by the way!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I'm anxious to find out what the ingredients are....and to purchase some of course!

Join the line extending around the block, down the street, along the highway

Yes, it is a monthly newsletter.

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

12. In for product profile! This should be a solid product coming from PES.

13. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernLord View Post
    In for product profile! This should be another solid product coming from PES.
    Fixed
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. I am triple subscribed.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

15. NattyD, I thought you said you would be releasing the write-up soon, no? Or did you just mean you would be composing it and not necessarily releasing it yet?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I'm anxious to find out what the ingredients are....and to purchase some of course!

Correct. Monthly unless there is something huge worth announcing, like when AnaBeta is for sale
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

17. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    NattyD, I thought you said you would be releasing the write-up soon, no? Or did you just mean you would be composing it and not necessarily releasing it yet?
    Still getting it put together but workin hard
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

18. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    NattyD, I thought you said you would be releasing the write-up soon, no? Or did you just mean you would be composing it and not necessarily releasing it yet?
    Some of this information will be in the June Issue of the PES Insider Newsletter.

~Rosie~
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

19. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Still getting it put together but workin hard
    Nice! I'm sure there's a lot to consider with all of the logs you've gotta sift through. I sure can't wait though. I feel like you've got something really special here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Some of this information will be in the June Issue of the PES Insider Newsletter.
    Sweet. I signed up for the newsletter today! Really looking forward to 6/1 !!

20. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    ...I sure can't wait though. I feel like you've got something really special here.
    ^^^Agreed! I don't know if I have ever looked forward to the release of a product as much as I am AnaBeta-01!

~Rosie~

21. All I know is that when this releases.. if it's as amazing for me as it is in the logs.. you will be getting a ton of sales from up here in Minnesota.. because I will be a return customer and I'll be getting others to use it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    All I know is that when this releases.. if it's as amazing for me as it is in the logs.. you will be getting a ton of sales from up here in Minnesota.. because I will be a return customer and I'll be getting others to use it.
    Definitely appreciate the PES PES does not claim to do everything new, but aims to bring nothing but the best re progress and results, and so far, they have done a stellar job with Erase and Alpha-T2 - AnaBeta-01 is going to be the icing on the cake, IMO

~Rosie~

23. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    All I know is that when this releases.. if it's as amazing for me as it is in the logs.. you will be getting a ton of sales from up here in Minnesota.. because I will be a return customer and I'll be getting others to use it.
    We appreciate that more than anything. We are able to keep our costs to you guys low by spreading the word of PES by word of mouth, and avoiding spending tons on magazine ads. No doubt all those ads would increase a products price
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

24. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We appreciate that more than anything. We are able to keep our costs to you guys low by spreading the word of PES by word of mouth, and avoiding spending tons on magazine ads. No doubt all those ads would increase a products price
    you could put it in GNC and get more sales... but then the price would need to be like $120 per bottle..due to the fact that the stuff works..

25. And according to our ~20 testers...it works very well
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AnaBeta feedback as of 5/12/11
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:08 AM
  2. AnaBeta