ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta

Page 4 of 26 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Any idea if this will be out by the end of the month?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Any idea if this will be out by the end of the month?
    Not likely - we are looking at a mid-summer release, closer to July.

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

~Rosie~
    Damn, wanted to use some during this pct

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

~Rosie~
    Should hit my PCT perfectly!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

~Rosie~
    :sadpanda:

Still, looking forward to learning more about it! Any more info going to be released before the actual product?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post

Still, looking forward to learning more about it! Any more info going to be released before the actual product?
    Either just prior to the product release or with the product release. Josh can comment more if he wants.

~Rosie~
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

7. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post

I am doing the writeup now...although it will take some time to finish.

I will release a summarized but informative writeup when it is done.

Lots to do today
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I am doing the writeup now...although it will take some time to finish.

I will release a summarized but informative writeup when it is done.

Lots to do today
    Pop some ALCAR and g-g-giddy up man!

Very much looking forward to ANY info about it....even the official name...? hmm?

9. AnaBeta bumpy-bump....just because: Anabeta

10. Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    Does Anabeta has to be used in conjunction with carbohydrates? Could it be used on something like the anabolic diet?

Only take it on your carb up. If you take it without carbs you may pass out or ruin your low carb portion of the diet.

11. Really looking forward to this one, all PES products thus far have been outstanding, the logs for this really sounds like they did it again!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Really looking forward to this one, all PES products thus far have been outstanding, the logs for this really sounds like they did it again!
    Bolded = YES!

13. I sure hope so. I'm always skeptical of these new "prohormone killers" that claim to give the gains with no sides.

It really intrigues me that it can be run without affecting HPTA, I'm curious about the MOA, sounds more like nutrient partitioner more than anything I can place my finger on...

14. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I sure hope so. I'm always skeptical of these new "prohormone killers" that claim to give the gains with no sides.

It really intrigues me that it can be run without affecting HPTA, I'm curious about the MOA, sounds more like nutrient partitioner more than anything I can place my finger on...
    AnaBeta-01 has never claimed to be a "prohormone killer", so not sure where you got that from. In fact, there have been next-to-no claims made with this product - only feedback given from beta testers and loggers.

~Rosie~

15. I guess I misworded my statement, I didn't mean to insinuate that's how PES is marketing it. Really, they aren't "marketing" it, they're letting consumers draw their own conclusions. Obviously I tipped my hand at what conclusion I was drawing, but I shouldn't project my opinion as their claim. Good catch.

Regardless, that's how I interpret the "results" that have been reported, that it is a "natural" (though no info on compound has been released) supplement that provides significant gains with no sides. If there are "claims" that PES wants to make, I'm all ears!

I'm not baiting y'all at all, just very interested in learning more. I think Natty knows how I like to understand the MOAs. I'm also interested in how PES is going to position this in the market, from a business perspective.

Point taken Rosie, I'll be careful not to claim any claims for PES!

16. yeah i was trying to watch my carb intake and I realized when I didnt take in as many carbs it didnt quite work as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

17. Well, I love carbs so AnaBeta should be a perfect match!

Anxious to get my hands on some.

18. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    yeah i was trying to watch my carb intake and I realized when I didnt take in as many carbs it didnt quite work as well.
    I took my first dose post workout on an empty stomach. I came pretty damn close to passing out!. I was shoveling carbs into my mouth like crazy for an hour straight before I started to feel better again. No way I could take this with a meal containing anything less than 30 carbs and even that is really pushing it. I'm only using it during my carb ups on The Metabolic Diet.

19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I took my first dose post workout on an empty stomach. I came pretty damn close to passing out!. I was shoveling carbs into my mouth like crazy for an hour straight before I started to feel better again. No way I could take this with a meal containing anything less than 30 carbs and even that is really pushing it. I'm only using it during my carb ups on The Metabolic Diet.
    I wonder if there is a high grade extract of pterostilbene in here.... That is the only thing that has made me go extremely hypo before

20. Something that affects Ghrelin perhaps? Some sort of natural GHRP? That would explain quite a few of the symptoms, and would make for an outstanding supplement in PCT or anytime really (except maybe when cutting, though you could probably cut the dose in half and not get the hunger, like with GHRP-6)...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Something that affects Ghrelin perhaps? Some sort of natural GHRP? That would explain quite a few of the symptoms, and would make for an outstanding supplement in PCT or anytime really (except maybe when cutting, though you could probably cut the dose in half and not get the hunger, like with GHRP-6)...
    To be honest, this sounds stronger than the ghrp/cjc combo.... At least based off what I have experienced

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    AnaBeta-01 has never claimed to be a "prohormone killer", so not sure where you got that from. In fact, there have been next-to-no claims made with this product - only feedback given from beta testers and loggers.

~Rosie~
    Exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Something that affects Ghrelin perhaps? Some sort of natural GHRP? That would explain quite a few of the symptoms, and would make for an outstanding supplement in PCT or anytime really (except maybe when cutting, though you could probably cut the dose in half and not get the hunger, like with GHRP-6)...
    Ghrelin agonist, or things that have been shown to increase ghrelin, tend to also show they just make people fat. The studies done on ghrelin agonists and LBM gains show no significant increase in LBM
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Alright

How do you like it during your carb-up days then?

24. Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    Alright

How do you like it during your carb-up days then?
    Its good stuff AtomicFox. Really helps with reducing/eliminating bloat. Make sure to have a big ass sandwich or a pizza ready to go though!. Or whatever you want but make sure to eat enough carbs with your dose or you will end up dizzy. I definitely won't go a carb up without it now. Makes carb ups more enjoyable. Plus this way it will last me a lot longer.

25. See guys its strange because I frequently took my doses both with and without carbs.....I had good effects and no hypos and I am prone to hypos....

hmmmm

Mr.50
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AnaBeta feedback as of 5/12/11
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 09:08 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:32 PM