Page 2 of 16 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I have noticed increase appetite, sick pumps, and good vascularity.
    by sick pumps you mean the kind you get while you're ill?.. like the malnourished kind?

:P

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    by sick pumps you mean the kind you get while you're ill?.. like the malnourished kind?

I think those are called dry heaves!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

im talking sick freakin nasty bomb pumps BREH!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I think those are called dry heaves!
    lol
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    Does Anabeta has to be used in conjunction with carbohydrates? Could it be used on something like the anabolic diet?
    I think it would actually be better used during carb ups than during the low-carb phase. It would definitely allow you to eat more and better utilize the carbs.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

Ok, sorry for the late reply

Let me start by saying this is the best "natural" anabolic product I have ever used, and I have used a lot. And here is why, from day one effects were noticed to include; enhanced mood, increase in thirst, energy, dose dependent glycogen storage. That was the first day, now from then until now which has been I don't know 6-7 weeks now the effects have only gotten more pronounced. The thirst is still there, mood is still elevated, and an all-day pump is the norm now. I would equate it more to the muscle bellies being full all the time. The "pump" while training is absurd, to the point of hindering performance at times. The repartitioning effects are better than any other I have used by far, and I feel like I may be pregnant or at least host to an alien because I am hungry enough to be eating for two. This stuff is no joke in the hunger department, literally after consuming around 6-7000 calories during an all out cheat meal if I dose 1 pill before and 1 right after, in a matter of 60 minutes or so I am hungry again. It is ridiculous, and the crazy thing is I am looking leaner. Now I haven't taken measurements yet, but I had to tighten the belt some more, and I am also looking bigger/thicker in the mirror. Also AnaBeta-01 has a strong diuretic effect, you need to drink a ton of water because you will be pissing a lot out. Because of this, I have a much dryer and hard feel to my muscles. Strength is starting to climb, and I have veins in places I have never seen before. And Lately I have needed more sleep, around an hour or so

I count all of those as positives; there really are no cons imo. The longer Iím on the better the results, and quite frankly if it is possible I would never come off. I like it that much, this sounds like a lot of hype, but it is exactly how I feel. PES has an amazing product here; I just want to know what the hell it is already

This can be used on a cut, however, it will take someone who is very disciplined in their diet. They would need to have a definitive plan and pre-made meals set out. I would also add an additional 200 calories or so to what you normally would cut with as there does seem to be some thermogenic properties to AnaBeta-01.

7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Sounds great Ryan. The thing is those 6-7000 calories have to go somewhere. You say you are hungry again in a hour, but how much are you running the bathroom?. If I ate that much I would be so bloated I wouldn't be able to move. On the other hand I would be spending half the day in the bathroom. Thats just no fun!. I am planning on trying it and have a bottle. I will be using it exclusively on my carb ups though. I just want to finish up some supplements that I'm using now before I start. I don't know though, reading your post makes me want to start earlier.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sounds great Ryan. The thing is those 6-7000 calories have to go somewhere. You say you are hungry again in a hour, but how much are you running the bathroom?. If I ate that much I would be so bloated I wouldn't be able to move. On the other hand I would be spending half the day in the bathroom. Thats just no fun!. I am planning on trying it and have a bottle. I will be using it exclusively on my carb ups though. I just want to finish up some supplements that I'm using now before I start. I don't know though, reading your post makes me want to start earlier.
    Per my training and lower carb diet they are not ending up in the toilet. I have no idea of the MOA of AnaBeta-01, but I'm bigger, fuller, and much more dense.

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

I forgot to add that DOMS have been much more intense lately over the first day or two post training, however overall recovery is much quicker.

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Can this be taken during PCT?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

very interested in this during PCT... one of those that sounds too good to be true, hoping it is not...
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Yes

13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Actually had a guy who took it in PCT and said it was his best PCT ever...almost like he was still "on"
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    very interested in this during PCT... one of those that sounds too good to be true, hoping it is not...
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Actually had a guy who took it in PCT and said it was his best PCT ever...almost like he was still "on"
    Sign me up!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.02%

Did this particular gentleman run a log here?
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%

He is a member here but did not feel like keeping a log. He may read this and provide his feedback. I will shoot a PM

You all know him
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%

I would see how that statement would be valid. Keeping calories up high in PCT would make this a great addition to any PCT.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%

Any ETA for it's release? I want to try this sooo badly!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.9%

I really want to try this out, what a versatile product! Natty, does this need to be cycled?
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Awesome. I want this for my next PCT...be out by june please!!!Ok how about august

RECOVERBRO

21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%

Quote Originally Posted by TheKanezzi View Post
    I really want to try this out, what a versatile product! Natty, does this need to be cycled?
    I think every ergogenic supplement should be cycled except essential vitamins and aminos.

But you could run it for a long time
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.9%

I think every ergogenic supplement should be cycled except essential vitamins and aminos.

But you could run it for a long time
    In that case I would like the opportunity to log this product for 2 years!?!?!

23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.57%

guys I beleive I was the mysterious tester that Natty was referring to a few posts above who ran this in PCT. I have to say that he is completely correct.... with the ana-beta (4 caps per day, both with and without food didnt seem to make a diff) I had th ebest PCT I have run ever. Only other PCT stuff was staples and clomid (standard for me, very mild 4 week oral cycle). I had body fat tested the last day of the cycle by caliper 7 skin fold measurement (same person who always tests me). And repeated 2.5 weeks into PCT. Between the first measurement and the second there was no increase in body fat (maybe slight decrease but not statistically significant). Strength and aerobic/anaerobic fitness did not decrease at all. Libido came back strongly. Not sure if it was from the ana-beta, the clomid, or general decrease in stresses from intense training. Overall though it was a seemless transition from "on" to "pct" to "off". Great product in my opinion. Continued to give me the "fullness" feeling like being on during PCT.

Because of another situation that came up I was unble to continue past the 2.5 week mark. I apologize that the test duration was so short but it was something beyond my control.

I would like to thank Natty and PES. I also love Shift. I will be purchasing some ana-beta as soon as its available and greatly interested in finding out its components.

Mr.50
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%

Natty is awesome in the first place ..reflects his company as well can't wait for anabeta to release.. Any thoughts on cost yet?
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.42%

Damn, now I'm going to have to explain to the wife why I'm back to buying supplements when this goes on sale...
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    guys I beleive I was the mysterious tester that Natty was referring to a few posts above who ran this in PCT. I have to say that he is completely correct.... with the ana-beta (4 caps per day, both with and without food didnt seem to make a diff) I had th ebest PCT I have run ever. Only other PCT stuff was staples and clomid (standard for me, very mild 4 week oral cycle). I had body fat tested the last day of the cycle by caliper 7 skin fold measurement (same person who always tests me). And repeated 2.5 weeks into PCT. Between the first measurement and the second there was no increase in body fat (maybe slight decrease but not statistically significant). Strength and aerobic/anaerobic fitness did not decrease at all. Libido came back strongly. Not sure if it was from the ana-beta, the clomid, or general decrease in stresses from intense training. Overall though it was a seemless transition from "on" to "pct" to "off". Great product in my opinion. Continued to give me the "fullness" feeling like being on during PCT.

Because of another situation that came up I was unble to continue past the 2.5 week mark. I apologize that the test duration was so short but it was something beyond my control.

I would like to thank Natty and PES. I also love Shift. I will be purchasing some ana-beta as soon as its available and greatly interested in finding out its components.

Mr.50
    There you have it!

Natty is awesome in the first place ..reflects his company as well can't wait for anabeta to release.. Any thoughts on cost yet?
    Very affordable...crazy affordable on the first release. But there will be a limit of bottles per account on NP at the start up cost. This is just to make sure there is enough to go around and no one buys it all

Damn, now I'm going to have to explain to the wife why I'm back to buying supplements when this goes on sale...
    hahaha
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    guys I beleive I was the mysterious tester that Natty was referring to a few posts above who ran this in PCT...Because of another situation that came up I was unble to continue past the 2.5 week mark. I apologize that the test duration was so short...
    Nothing wrong with the shorter period of use - mine was only ~2 weeks, but it was definitely enough to notice, see and feel the difference!

It will "match" the rest of the PES line-up re price - quality that you can rely on for beyond a reasonable price!

You don't buy supplements now? She has a problem with it?

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I forgot to add that DOMS have been much more intense lately over the first day or two post training, however overall recovery is much quicker.
    this is good to know....I actually have been experiencing slightly prolonged/intense DOMS since starting as well...but didn't quite know if it was the AnaBeta...or just having a deload week, then coming back in full swing the week I started it...or a combo of both...still gaging it and keeping in the back of my mind as I continue....'Heeey, badda-no-badda-no-badda-saaaa-wing, badda'
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.42%

Very affordable...crazy affordable on the first release. But there will be a limit of bottles per account on NP at the start up cost. This is just to make sure there is enough to go around and no one buys it all
    What if I get a few other folks to "donate" their allotment?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You don't buy supplements now? She has a problem with it?
    No, I buy stuff, I just catch hell on how much I'm spending on that versus saving for this, that, or my 4yr old son's college. I just calmly explain he'll be a D1 athlete and have his choice of full-ride scholarships, and then take care of us financially when he goes pro!
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

No, I buy stuff, I just catch hell on how much I'm spending on that versus saving for this, that, or my 4yr old son's college. I just calmly explain he'll be a D1 athlete and have his choice of full-ride scholarships, and then take care of us financially when he goes pro!
    Gotcha

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  31. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.93%

You folks revealed what this is yet?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Crazeô is NOW AVAILABLE!
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    You folks revealed what this is yet?
    Nope. On product release all information will be revealed.

~Rosie~

33. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.93%

Nope. On product release all information will be revealed.

~Rosie~
    Pffft... Didn't want to know anyway...

The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Crazeô is NOW AVAILABLE!
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.07%

Natty gave me the product information via email.

I will disclose it to anyone who sends me $50 via paypal.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%

if i buy it again im gonna run at a higher dose. PES products are usually so affordable that doing so is not a big deal.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.97%

Any idea if this will be out by the end of the month?
  37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Any idea if this will be out by the end of the month?
    Not likely - we are looking at a mid-summer release, closer to July.

~Rosie~

38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

~Rosie~
    Damn, wanted to use some during this pct
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

~Rosie~
    Should hit my PCT perfectly!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.42%

~Rosie~
    :sadpanda:

Still, looking forward to learning more about it! Any more info going to be released before the actual product?

Similar Forum Threads

1. AnaBeta feedback as of 5/12/11
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 09:08 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:32 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions