ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta

Page 2 of 22 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    Thanks a lot
    No worries, bud
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Quantitatively, what were gains in mass (total and LBM) and strength?

Thanks, really interested in it!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

3. I only read the first few posts of this thread but damn i'm sold!! Sign me up for a few bottles when this comes out. PES is becoming my favorite supp company Already taking Shift + Erase right now, I wouldn't mind adding this also

4. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Quantitatively, what were gains in mass (total and LBM) and strength?

Thanks, really interested in it!
    Gains in mass

* Start - 11% bodyfat at 124.8 pounds.
    * Start to end of Week 1 - 126.6 pounds (+1.8 pounds with +0.7158 pounds of lean body mass and +1.0842 pounds of bodyfat) at 11.7% bodyfat (+0.7% bodyfat).
    * End of Week 1 to end of Week 2 -127.8 pounds (+1.2 pounds with +1.1874 pounds of lean body mass and +0.0126 pounds of bodyfat) at 11.6% bodyfat (-0.1% bodyfat).
    * Overall - +3 pounds (+2.2716 pounds of lean body mass and +0.7284 pounds of bodyfat) and + 0.6% bodyfat.

Gains in Strength

Even though gains were slowly made, this is not really applicable, since the focus on my training was not on strength (see below).

* Week 1 - every other day was a day off, with single training on the days training completed.
    * Week 2 - trained five days, with four of those training days double sessions (am and pm).

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Thanks Rosie, precise as usual. You set the gold standard for good reviewers!

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Gains in mass

* Start - 11% bodyfat at 124.8 pounds.
    * Start to end of Week 1 - 126.6 pounds (+1.8 pounds with +0.7158 pounds of lean body mass and +1.0842 pounds of bodyfat) at 11.7% bodyfat (+0.7% bodyfat).
    * End of Week 1 to end of Week 2 -127.8 pounds (+1.2 pounds with +1.1874 pounds of lean body mass and +0.0126 pounds of bodyfat) at 11.6% bodyfat (-0.1% bodyfat).
    * Overall - +3 pounds (+2.2716 pounds of lean body mass and +0.7284 pounds of bodyfat) and + 0.6% bodyfat.

Gains in Strength

Even though gains were slowly made, this is not really applicable, since the focus on my training was not on strength (see below).

* Week 1 - every other day was a day off, with single training on the days training completed.
    * Week 2 - trained five days, with four of those training days double sessions (am and pm).

Thanks Rosie, precise as usual! You set the standard for good reviewers!

~Rosie~
    •   

6. This is great forum feedback that will PES bring even better products to the masses, so far everyone has responded positive to this compound.

7. Anticipation is killing me. Loving all the feedback on the forum. Will definitely be buying a few bottles or more depending on price for the stash.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thanks Rosie, precise as usual. You set the gold standard for good reviewers!
    No worries, bud My AnaBeta-01 was by no means as comprehensive as others I have done, but in saying that, there were also no "claims" or "expected effects" as there are with other products I have reviewed, given that it was a beta product that I still have no idea re the ingredient/s.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    This is great forum feedback that will PES bring even better products to the masses, so far everyone has responded positive to this compound.
    PES is going to make a splash sooner rather than later, that's for sure. Yes, AnaBeta-01 has to be one of the most promising products I have seen in a long time

~Rosie~

9. I have noticed increase appetite, sick pumps, and good vascularity.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

10. Soundin' good
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

11. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I have noticed increase appetite, sick pumps, and good vascularity.
    by sick pumps you mean the kind you get while you're ill?.. like the malnourished kind?

:P

12. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    by sick pumps you mean the kind you get while you're ill?.. like the malnourished kind?

I think those are called dry heaves!

13. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post

im talking sick freakin nasty bomb pumps BREH!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I think those are called dry heaves!
    lol
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

15. Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    Does Anabeta has to be used in conjunction with carbohydrates? Could it be used on something like the anabolic diet?
    I think it would actually be better used during carb ups than during the low-carb phase. It would definitely allow you to eat more and better utilize the carbs.

16. Ok, sorry for the late reply

Let me start by saying this is the best "natural" anabolic product I have ever used, and I have used a lot. And here is why, from day one effects were noticed to include; enhanced mood, increase in thirst, energy, dose dependent glycogen storage. That was the first day, now from then until now which has been I don't know 6-7 weeks now the effects have only gotten more pronounced. The thirst is still there, mood is still elevated, and an all-day pump is the norm now. I would equate it more to the muscle bellies being full all the time. The "pump" while training is absurd, to the point of hindering performance at times. The repartitioning effects are better than any other I have used by far, and I feel like I may be pregnant or at least host to an alien because I am hungry enough to be eating for two. This stuff is no joke in the hunger department, literally after consuming around 6-7000 calories during an all out cheat meal if I dose 1 pill before and 1 right after, in a matter of 60 minutes or so I am hungry again. It is ridiculous, and the crazy thing is I am looking leaner. Now I haven't taken measurements yet, but I had to tighten the belt some more, and I am also looking bigger/thicker in the mirror. Also AnaBeta-01 has a strong diuretic effect, you need to drink a ton of water because you will be pissing a lot out. Because of this, I have a much dryer and hard feel to my muscles. Strength is starting to climb, and I have veins in places I have never seen before. And Lately I have needed more sleep, around an hour or so

I count all of those as positives; there really are no cons imo. The longer Iím on the better the results, and quite frankly if it is possible I would never come off. I like it that much, this sounds like a lot of hype, but it is exactly how I feel. PES has an amazing product here; I just want to know what the hell it is already

This can be used on a cut, however, it will take someone who is very disciplined in their diet. They would need to have a definitive plan and pre-made meals set out. I would also add an additional 200 calories or so to what you normally would cut with as there does seem to be some thermogenic properties to AnaBeta-01.

17. Sounds great Ryan. The thing is those 6-7000 calories have to go somewhere. You say you are hungry again in a hour, but how much are you running the bathroom?. If I ate that much I would be so bloated I wouldn't be able to move. On the other hand I would be spending half the day in the bathroom. Thats just no fun!. I am planning on trying it and have a bottle. I will be using it exclusively on my carb ups though. I just want to finish up some supplements that I'm using now before I start. I don't know though, reading your post makes me want to start earlier.

18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sounds great Ryan. The thing is those 6-7000 calories have to go somewhere. You say you are hungry again in a hour, but how much are you running the bathroom?. If I ate that much I would be so bloated I wouldn't be able to move. On the other hand I would be spending half the day in the bathroom. Thats just no fun!. I am planning on trying it and have a bottle. I will be using it exclusively on my carb ups though. I just want to finish up some supplements that I'm using now before I start. I don't know though, reading your post makes me want to start earlier.
    Per my training and lower carb diet they are not ending up in the toilet. I have no idea of the MOA of AnaBeta-01, but I'm bigger, fuller, and much more dense.

19. I forgot to add that DOMS have been much more intense lately over the first day or two post training, however overall recovery is much quicker.

20. Can this be taken during PCT?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

21. very interested in this during PCT... one of those that sounds too good to be true, hoping it is not...

22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Can this be taken during PCT?
    Yes

23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Actually had a guy who took it in PCT and said it was his best PCT ever...almost like he was still "on"
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    very interested in this during PCT... one of those that sounds too good to be true, hoping it is not...
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Actually had a guy who took it in PCT and said it was his best PCT ever...almost like he was still "on"
    Sign me up!

25. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Did this particular gentleman run a log here?

26. He is a member here but did not feel like keeping a log. He may read this and provide his feedback. I will shoot a PM

You all know him
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

27. I would see how that statement would be valid. Keeping calories up high in PCT would make this a great addition to any PCT.

28. Any ETA for it's release? I want to try this sooo badly!

29. I really want to try this out, what a versatile product! Natty, does this need to be cycled?

30. Awesome. I want this for my next PCT...be out by june please!!!Ok how about august

RECOVERBRO

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AnaBeta feedback as of 5/12/11
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:08 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!