ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta

Page 11 of 26 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Sure could...but im sure the AT2 will be all you need at 2 AT2 AM 1 AT2 PM

You can go right into AnaBeta from titanium[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the replies. I can't wait for the release.

2. Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    I would just like to say thanku again for the opportunity to beta test what is undoubtedly one of the best (prob the best depending on the final price) supplements I have ever used. The mind muscle connection is off the charts. I have gotten/continue to get some of the best pumps ever from a non-hormonal supp ever..and honestly I would say the pumps rival that of a moderate dose of var..from what I hear about var;-) This is THE summertime supplement to take for leans gains and grest pumps\mood.
    Thanks for the feedback man

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Norris View Post
    damn, i just traded away my grape and unflavored modern bcaa. i actually threw in the unflavored as a gift.
    Trade back!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    I would just like to say thanku again for the opportunity to beta test what is undoubtedly one of the best (prob the best depending on the final price) supplements I have ever used. The mind muscle connection is off the charts. I have gotten/continue to get some of the best pumps ever from a non-hormonal supp ever...This is THE summertime supplement to take for leans gains and grest pumps\mood.
    Glad you loved AnaBeta so much, bud - Sentiments echoed!

~Rosie~

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pump Norris View Post
    damn, i just traded away my grape and unflavored modern bcaa. i actually threw in the unflavored as a gift.
    I recognized the avi pic . . . but it wast blue so I disregarded it.

but you are uforce.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post

but you are uforce.
    **uforce on bb.com**
    no wai
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    no wai
    hence my enlightenment

7. I must be out of the loop.

You guys can check out a nice collection of logs here:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-120-caps.html

Dont click the first link...it brings you right back here
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

8. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post

but you are uforce.
    yes sir..........somehow uforce was taken on these boards

Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    no wai
    yesh whey

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    hence my enlightenment
    i've been looking to spread my wings and slowly migrate away from bb.com. i still frequent there, but i'm trying some others out. shhhh.....don't tell bb.com. lol.

9. you could've used U_Force ..or U F0rce.. or U_F0rce.. or U Forc3.. so many possibilities..

10. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    you could've used U_Force ..or U F0rce.. or U_F0rce.. or U Forc3.. so many possibilities..
    i know, i guess i totally blew it.
    :

11. Quote Originally Posted by Pump Norris View Post
    i know, i guess i totally blew it.
    :
    that's what she said...

but srsly.. yea.. you did :P perhaps you can message admin and change it? it's just an entry in a Database.. not super hard to change.

12. Pump Norris is Chuck Norris' nickname post workout
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

13. I thought that was Anabeta01.. oh... sorry

14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I must be out of the loop.

You guys can check out a nice collection of logs here:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-120-caps.html

Dont click the first link...it brings you right back here
    Listed in the store. ECDY + shift into Anabeta

15. Ive never had any acne from DAA. And personally it has seemed to be the best t-booster i have used. Right now i am stacking DAA phytoserms-347 and triazole. I contemplated stopping the stack to save for later and just waiting on the ana-beta. Do you feel like i could continue this stack for one month then jump on the Ana-beta for one month? And if so would two months of Ana-beta be pushing it after that stack?

16. Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    Ive never had any acne from DAA. And personally it has seemed to be the best t-booster i have used. Right now i am stacking DAA phytoserms-347 and triazole. I contemplated stopping the stack to save for later and just waiting on the ana-beta. Do you feel like i could continue this stack for one month then jump on the Ana-beta for one month? And if so would two months of Ana-beta be pushing it after that stack?
    You could continue that stack, and 8 weeks of AnaBeta is fine as well.

No break needed
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

17. Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    Ive never had any acne from DAA. And personally it has seemed to be the best t-booster i have used. Right now i am stacking DAA phytoserms-347 and triazole. I contemplated stopping the stack to save for later and just waiting on the ana-beta. Do you feel like i could continue this stack for one month then jump on the Ana-beta for one month? And if so would two months of Ana-beta be pushing it after that stack?
    nnn

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Did DAA give you any acne? I have never had an acne problem, even through puberty. But 3 weeks into Titanium and I have pimples on shoulders and few on arms and neck.. BroScience would tell me it must be working lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Did DAA give you any acne? I have never had an acne problem, even through puberty. But 3 weeks into Titanium and I have pimples on shoulders and few on arms and neck.. BroScience would tell me it must be working lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    As all of those products are aimed at raising testosterone and/or reducing estrogen there is a different MOA for AnaBeta, they would not conflict.

You would be able to start taking it after the stack. As a rule, we tend not to recommend more than 8 weeks of a single ergogenic supplement so they doesn't lose benefit then taking a few weeks off.

I hope this helps.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

20. What would be the problem with revealing the ingrediants?

21. It is a single ingredient, not a proprietary blend (as PES never use proprietary blends).

As a single ingredient it is important to keep the market edge for as long as possible rather than giving other companies a longer period of time before releasing it to source the same ingredient.

We want to be innovative. This is necessary when we don't hide behind formulations.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    What would be the problem with revealing the ingrediants?
    No one said it was a problem. And no one but Josh knows. He will do it when he is ready. Have some patience.

~Rosie~

23. I wouldn't release the ingredient until the second AnaBeta is released. Once it is released, every company is going to be trying as quick as possible to come out with their own product.

24. which is stupid.. a guy could start a company..and with enough money just copy products as they come out.. that's not innovative.. companies should make their own sh!t..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AnaBeta feedback as of 5/12/11
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:08 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions