Erase, and sensitive nips

wmarke1977

Awards
Anyone have sensitive, and or itchy feeling on or around nipples while running Erase? I have been on erase for 10 Days now, and love it so far. I feel better over all, I sleep better, and am pissing constantly. My strength is the same, and or probably down because of low carb eating. I understand the rise in Estrogens with test, but what could possibly cause the nips to be sensitive while on erase?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
have you had any previous ph cycle before you took erase ?

wmarke1977

Awards
no sir. last time I used anything was DTPC couple months ago.
Had surgery on pubertal gyno back in 1995.
Used the original Androstene when it came out, and seemed to have some of the same symptoms.
Did an 8 week cycle of Deca in 1998 with no prolactin gyno issues.
Seem to have a lot of itching when I used products with Coleus Forskohlii in it, thought I read that it aromatizes in the testes?
anyways I havent had any come back in the nips in the past but it has come back in the chest, and or chest fat, but I also need to reduce body fat levels significantly.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Weird, senstive nips from an A.I, Well how high were you dosing the DTPC ? how many tabs were you taking daily cause I know a certain mg for DHEA can Aromatize ALSO note that Pregnenolone in the DTPC can cause gyno as well, from what I've heard pregnelone converts strongly to progesterone

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been on the PES trifecta stack for nearly a month. I know what you mean about frequent urination, from what I hear Erase has a diuretic effect on the body. I believe that T2 and Shift both contribute to the effect as well. Thus far I have not lost much weight but feel great while on this stack and the pumps in the gym are fun as well. I wake up every morning with nearly painful erection. The pressure is so great I worry about damage to my sphincter valves. It is apparently from the increase in test in my system. The reduction in cortisol may also be a contributing factor. So far my wife hasn’t complained. Originally, I was taking three Erase daily but I have reduced it to 2 since I believe that three daily was causing lethargy. I have not noticed any nipple sensitivity at three daily. I do get nipple sensitivity when using products with high doses of fenugreek.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no sir. last time I used anything was DTPC couple months ago.
Had surgery on pubertal gyno back in 1995.
Used the original Androstene when it came out, and seemed to have some of the same symptoms.
Did an 8 week cycle of Deca in 1998 with no prolactin gyno issues.
Seem to have a lot of itching when I used products with Coleus Forskohlii in it, thought I read that it aromatizes in the testes?
anyways I havent had any come back in the nips in the past but it has come back in the chest, and or chest fat, but I also need to reduce body fat levels significantly.
This is quite interesting. Even if Erase was the problem, the fact that you had your glands removed via the surgery would alleviate the problem all together.

So you are feeling an itchiness in your chest?

have you changed soaps or anything.... are you getting enough water now (Renal stress can cause an itchy chest)?

wmarke1977

Awards
I use regular bar soap, and BPA free plastics for drinking. There was some itchy nips for a few days when starting erase, now they are just sensitive LOL. strange. there is no puffiness, or increase in size.
I am unsure what amount of the glands they removed but I am certain that the old Andro from the 90's irritated it. I wouldnt say ther
I drink one gallon of water daily, and no more.
On the DTPC probably used 6 per day max, I think something may have caused a little hairloss also. I am sticking to the regular DTHC, just got the new bottle, or re-formulation.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I use regular bar soap, and BPA free plastics for drinking. There was some itchy nips for a few days when starting erase, now they are just sensitive LOL. strange. there is no puffiness, or increase in size.
I am unsure what amount of the glands they removed but I am certain that the old Andro from the 90's irritated it. I wouldnt say ther
I drink one gallon of water daily, and no more.
On the DTPC probably used 6 per day max, I think something may have caused a little hairloss also. I am sticking to the regular DTHC, just got the new bottle, or re-formulation.
Im pretty sure we found the solution to your gyno and I posted it above about the previous supplement you ran couple months ago