I found Peter North's secret

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase 2 caps a day and Daa 6 grams a day. Best combo I have ever tried strength is great, leaning out, and the wife has a mouth full

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tmi but hey if the wife is happy its def a win win.good to see you around again osu.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daa makes you blow it like that? i personally didn't feel anything from DAA, pretty useless imo

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daa makes you blow it like that? i personally didn't feel anything from DAA, pretty useless imo
I never ventured up to 6g/day (I play around in the 3g/day range), but the libido increase I get from it is nuts.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
agreed. but it has sparked an even greater interest in DAA... im still not even totally sure as to what DAA does

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm yet to reap any benefits from DAA as well.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
I'd be happy to blow wads like a 13 yr old at this point, LOL

princevince

Awards
  • Established
love PP's TCF-1, but i recently went through a bottle of Finaflex's Pure-Test, and nothin, nodda, zilch!!! purchase at your own risk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PP, SNS, and E-Pharm gtg

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this going to be the new tagline for Erase?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
love PP's TCF-1, but i recently went through a bottle of Finaflex's Pure-Test, and nothin, nodda, zilch!!! purchase at your own risk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PP, SNS, and E-Pharm gtg
Good point. Not all DAA is created equal... not to knock nutra, but their bulk does nothing for me DAA-wise even at 6 grams. TCF-1 and Lit-up both worked wonders at the regular 3.whatever grams dose.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PP, SNS, and E-Pharm gtg
Glad to hear your liking TCF-1. Im sure Sustain Alpha would be a strong contender in this scenario as well.

blackscorp

Awards
Erase 2 caps a day and Daa 6 grams a day. Best combo I have ever tried strength is great, leaning out, and the wife has a mouth full
I like to inject stale milk into my penis! I feel its the best way :yup:

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone taking tcf-1 straight 24 days? Or are you still doing 12 on 12 off?

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
NP DAA was awesome for me. I love it before a workout. I like 3 weeks on 2 off though. None of that 12 days garbage.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Good point. Not all DAA is created equal... not to knock nutra, but their bulk does nothing for me DAA-wise even at 6 grams. TCF-1 and Lit-up both worked wonders at the regular 3.whatever grams dose.
i had that same experience with their bulk maca and muira(nothin:grumpy:):rasp:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Which daa were u using

obvious

obvious

Awards
Good point. Not all DAA is created equal...
Agreed. I found Athletix Adamantium to be a much "cleaner" feeling DAA than the bulk from NP and I responded far better to it. I'll be taking a month off and running Adamantium again.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP DAA was awesome for me. I love it before a workout. I like 3 weeks on 2 off though. None of that 12 days garbage.
It's crazy how we all react differently things like this (I know it's not new, just baffling still lol). NP's bulk DAA got me feeling like I was in junior high again - it was nuts.

And Litup at 2 scoops was a great pre-workout.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Anyone taking tcf-1 straight 24 days? Or are you still doing 12 on 12 off?
I am not currently but I have done a whole bottle straight through with no adverse Sides. Was running it with ERASE at the time.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not currently but I have done a whole bottle straight through with no adverse Sides. Was running it with ERASE at the time.
How did that treat you?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
HCG for 4-5 weeks also will do it ;-) lol

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Sodium d-aspartate is the actual researched compound. All the other DAA's are untested compounds.

Haveing said that, Nutra DAA is the only one that Ive tried, and it did seem to give me a test boost, along with anxiety and an estrogen boost(which can be expected with extra test in the system, especially considering that I wasn't to lean at the time). I didn't gain to much in that month, but lets be honest, its not even supposed to double test, let alone bring it to roid levels. Just haveing a modest test boost wont do to much for you in a month.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL @ this thread. There's no secret. Some dudes just shoot bigger loads than others...

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Vitamin E also boosts your ejaculate volume.. so... or you could try axcite magnum there is a funny review regarding that as well.

on another note.. I wonder if there is any correlation between ejaculatory volume, or sperm count, and test levels..

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin E also boosts your ejaculate volume.. so... or you could try axcite magnum there is a funny review regarding that as well.

on another note.. I wonder if there is any correlation between ejaculatory volume, or sperm count, and test levels..
test levels do have an impact on jizz loads

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Drink alot of water before sex allows u to shoot far

Dont bust for a week

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Drink alot of water before sex allows u to shoot far

Dont bust for a week
I dont know about that one. I think I might last longer with less pressure on the prostate, than if I have to pee.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about that one. I think I might last longer with less pressure on the prostate, than if I have to pee.
I

Indeed, when u have to pee it makes u finish faster. A good thing for some guys! Lol, but it does make you shoot a few feet, at least for me! Urinating after sex is supposedly good for u anyway

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever try going for a marathon and actually taking a pee break? I wanna try this, but it would have to be with an openminded girl who wouldnt just be like "I take the fact that you can last long enough to take a pee break as an insult."