Non-stim Cutting Stack questions
- 04-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Non-stim Cutting Stack questions
I'm looking stacking Lean Xtreme, DCP, Shift, and Erase (all non-stim) on a 4-8 week cycle and then running a 4-8 week stim-based cycle (tried OEP a while back and REALLY liked it). So, a few questions:
Any need for pct for the non-stim stack?
Any thoughts or reccomendations about what to stack with OEP?
6'2.5", 225lb, body fat in the high 20s, cutting for weight class (205 short-term; 185 long-term)--so bulk and size aren't necessarily concerns of mine outside of lending a hand in metabolic assistance. Oh, and I work full-time and do the grad school thing on the side, so we're lookin at 15-16 hour days 5-7 days a week, which may or may not be relevant for dosing. Also, rockin the 15-16 hour days makes me a wee bit of a fan of anything that comes with sustained energy and I'm NOT very sensitive to stims. Finally, I don't do hungry very well. If any processes/products entail increased appetite, holler at me with some suggestions for navigating that--suppresant? Celery recipes? Whatever.
- 04-25-2011, 01:53 PM
- No need for a PCT from any of that (nothing hormonal being used).
- If you're looking to use OEP, you could stack something AlphaT2 along with it, or just run some of the stuff from the initial non-stim run along with it, too.
- You could always add a nutrient repartitioner into the mix to help shuttle nutrients to muscle rather than fat (Need2Slin ftw ).
- Outside of that, I'd say just make sure your nutrition is on point. That is going to be the biggest thing for you (especially at a higher bf%).
Good luck!Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
- 04-25-2011, 03:07 PM
04-25-2011, 03:25 PM
04-25-2011, 11:03 PM
Looks solid to me; no pct needed for any other those.
04-26-2011, 12:16 AM
solid products, maybe consider adding some CLA and a thermogenic like HEAT to increase the results
04-26-2011, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=MidwestBeast;2848060]- - You could always add a nutrient repartitioner into the mix to help shuttle nutrients to muscle rather than fat (Need2Slin ftw ).
Thanks for the tip. Never considered a repartitioner--I'll start doin some homework.
04-26-2011, 10:52 AM
04-26-2011, 11:27 AM
04-26-2011, 03:39 PM
04-26-2011, 11:09 PM
Erase, Need2slin, GEAR, Green tea Ecgc, CLA, Alpha T2, DIET~very clean cals at the right times of the day. What and when you eat will really help more than the supplements.
04-27-2011, 01:11 AM
you shouldent need apct for that kidn of thing. also if you have issues with stimes i highly rec need2slin. VERY good stuff. if stimes dont bug you then Rezolution is nice (but i find need2slin a bit better in terms of fatloss but Rezolution better for energy (of course)
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
04-27-2011, 01:24 AM
Recompdrol or slin sane + na-rala makes for a solid nutrient partitioner when dieting.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nblankspadoni in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2011, 10:31 AM
- By packers6211 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-24-2010, 04:23 PM
- By myketest1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-08-2008, 10:23 AM
- By ThisGuy02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-09-2007, 02:11 PM
- By sublimejeh in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2006, 12:25 PM