Nair ? shaving ? trimming etc

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what's the best way to get rid of hair on chest and belly area as summer is coming, I wan't to get rid of these ugly gorilla loookin hairs that i got after a test e cycle

What do you guys do ?

I really don't like shaving, hair grows thick and it itches

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could always get your married friend's wife to pour hot wax on you and peel it off...or him, if he wants to be involved ;)

They all work, but if I do anything, I shave.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
buzzer with no clip at the shortest setting does the trick for me. obviously the hair wont be gone, but it will be pretty short and A LOT less noticable and it wont grow back thicker, nor will it iritate ur skin when its growing back (skin irritation bothers the **** outta me when i shave, so i gave up shaving)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
X2 on the clippers. Zero irritation and bumps & burn. I hiy mine up about once a week.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me;

- Waxing is best for keeping hair away but results in spots and rashes that last up to a week. It means my skin is never actually smooth and clear at the same time.
- Hair removal creams work but only really leave the same result as shaving would.
- Epilating is something I do regularly once the hair is short to keep it coming back. If you do it enough it isn't as painful as it is in the beginning. Do not do this if you hair is long unless you are completely masochistic lol.
- Shaving keeps it smooth, less spots but you look like a piece of pork belly or roast duck with tiny stubbles everywhere.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Braun trimmer. Nair burns, razors irritate.

Just personal experience, many like razors, I wouldnt recommend nair tho

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Not nair. Veet and then use conditioner to and raiser to shave the rest of it.

spicyer

Awards
Talked to Jay Cutler at show last week in So. Cal. supposed to be a product called Shave no more. I'll try it I've tried everything else, lol.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Talked to Jay Cutler at show last week in So. Cal. supposed to be a product called Shave no more. I'll try it I've tried everything else, lol.
Ok if Jay did truly say that then I'm going to try it out.

Here's a video from them

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
Personally I go with a trimmer without the use of a guard once a week. Try nair once and burned the hell out of myself. I tried shaving but always hated it the irritation when it started growing back.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok if Jay did truly say that then I'm going to try it out.

Here's a video from them
I'd feel far more comfortable about a product that didn't use a "text-to-speech" program on their commercial. I'm well aware of low-budget, but that just sounded/looked like something a kid in high school put together in an attempt to submit it to SNL.

If anyone tries it, I'd be interested to hear their results.

If it's summer, I'll shave with a manual razor and that's always been fine for me; just time consuming.

I've used Nair once and it didn't irritate me at all, it just seems expensive with as much as I'd have to use for as much surface area I have to cover.

Normally, I'll just hit chest, stomach and forearms with a 1-guard on the clippers. I always shave my upper arms, though, because they get long, black hairs that just look primitive lol.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
You could always get your married friend's wife to pour hot wax on you and peel it off...or him, if he wants to be involved ;)

They all work, but if I do anything, I shave.
gettin kinky over here lmao. i trim if i cant find anyone to wax me

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Search for the Norelco BG2040/34 Bodygroom on Amazon. It's a great product -- has clippers and an adjustable trimmer in one.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'd feel far more comfortable about a product that didn't use a "text-to-speech" program on their commercial. I'm well aware of low-budget, but that just sounded/looked like something a kid in high school put together in an attempt to submit it to SNL.

If anyone tries it, I'd be interested to hear their results.

If it's summer, I'll shave with a manual razor and that's always been fine for me; just time consuming.

I've used Nair once and it didn't irritate me at all, it just seems expensive with as much as I'd have to use for as much surface area I have to cover.

Normally, I'll just hit chest, stomach and forearms with a 1-guard on the clippers. I always shave my upper arms, though, because they get long, black hairs that just look primitive lol.
Tell me about it. I mean I could make a better commercial for dirt cheap. Hell they could walk into a college or high school and ask them to make it for them and they would because they want the practice and the experience.

I guess when it comes to advertising they are not that smart. But hey jay uses it so WTH, right?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling you work for that company because Jay cutler told me he got hair laser removal

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or man up and woman up and keep the hair. Who cares.

spicyer

Awards
I have a feeling you work for that company because Jay cutler told me he got hair laser removal
Haha, I'm sure he did, I got the laser too, 13 times, my hair isn't right for laser removal. I own a supplement company......nothing to do with hair removal. Shave no more does sponsor Jay, I know that doesn't mean **** I'm just sayin.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does he use it with dat dere CellTech too? Yeah, he's reliable!

Search for the Norelco BG2040/34 Bodygroom on Amazon. It's a great product -- has clippers and an adjustable trimmer in one.
YES!!! I just bought the BG2030 for $25, and it is by far the BEST hair removal I've used (Nair, Veet, shave, tweez, clippers, etc.). No irritation, and you can use it on any part of your body safely.

I just used it for a BB show I just did today, and the results were great. I looked just as sleek as everyone else, and it was very easy and painless. Hair stays off a good week to more, and I grow hair fast.

I give the BG2030/BG2040 my full endorsement for manscaping! I wish I bought it sooner!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i just checked out that Norelco BG2040/34 Bodygroom online and it looks like an upgraded, purpose-built version of a buzzer with no clip on it...sweet

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just checked out that Norelco BG2040/34 Bodygroom online and it looks like an upgraded, purpose-built version of a buzzer with no clip on it...sweet
It seems simple like that, but SO much better!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 9
biohacked Supplements 22
lozgod General Chat 13
Fastone Sports Talk 3
Recipes 5