Steve McNair was found shot in the head!

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Just got a news text on my cell phone about it. RIP. I met him a few years ago. Real cool dude. That sucks.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey bro how about some more pictures of your girl please

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Yeah apparently him and some girl he was with were both found dead.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am willing to wager money that his wife was involved somehow

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am willing to wager money that his wife was involved somehow
I wouldn't be surprised. Looks like he was pretty involved with his 20 year-old waitress "friend."

"Police said a witness saw McNair arrive at the condo in the upscale Rutledge Hill neighborhood between 1:30 and 2 a.m. Saturday and that Kazemi's (the girl) vehicle was already there. Two days ago, Nashville police arrested Kazemi on a DUI charge while driving a 2007 Escalade registered to her and McNair."

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I read this has been classified a murder suicide. Maybe he broke up with her and this is how she got back @ him.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
hey bro how about some more pictures of your girl please
I started a post pics of your girl thread that weren't nude but I got in trouble. I am staying out of the General Chat area. My views on women are too controversial here and I like discussing training and anabolics so I will stick to that.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i believe its breaking news right now that the girl friend killed him in his sleep then shot herself.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep, murder suicide. Shame

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Dug himself a whole who couldn't climb out of. Another NFL QB down the gutter. Shame.

MSL2009

Awards
He was still young enough that he could have even came out of retirement if he had wanted too.