Really Good GDA no one knows about

Machmood

Awards
I am a big fan of Trueprotein and think they have some of the best products out for the best prices. They recently put out a GDA and the ingredient list looks really good. Just wanted to point it out I know a lot of people on here like Slinesane and glycobol. LEt me know what you think. I cant post links but its at Trueprotein under supplements, it's called MD's ultimate GDA

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
doesn't look like the standard GDA ingredients but in a prop blend...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ingredients: Cinnamon Extract, Gymenema Sylvestre Extract, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vanadyl Sulfate, Chromium Picolinate, Biotin.

Nothing special in the ingredients, but if the price is right and it works for you go for it :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
doesn't look like the standard GDA ingredients but in a prop blend...
*** DAMN i meant to say it does look like the standard ingredients. Gotta start proof reading my posts.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill stick with slinsane

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whatever thing you eat (including protein) the human body will convert into glucose if they need it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ingredients: Cinnamon Extract, Gymenema Sylvestre Extract, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vanadyl Sulfate, Chromium Picolinate, Biotin.

Nothing special in the ingredients, but if the price is right and it works for you go for it :)

3 of this are very special the only thing is found the correct "extract" and the right dose ;)