I Force ECDY

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Yahm, I am starting a cycle next week. First 4 weeks it will basically be IForce Edcy stacked with HcGenerate and IForce Tropinol, and the next four weeks with basically be APS Testalentis 100 stacked with LG Substerone. I should be able to do a nice comparison. Now for the last four weeks, weeks 9 to 12, if I add teh Ecdy again, I will go with the one I think worked better..All and all, I can't wait..

SJ

2. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Yahm, I am starting a cycle next week. First 4 weeks it will basically be IForce Edcy stacked with HcGenerate and IForce Tropinol, and the next four weeks with basically be APS Testalentis 100 stacked with LG Substerone. I should be able to do a nice comparison. Now for the last four weeks, weeks 9 to 12, if I add teh Ecdy again, I will go with the one I think worked better..All and all, I can't wait..

SJ
    Smart idea for sure! I like it . Interested to see how it goes!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Yahm, I am starting a cycle next week. First 4 weeks it will basically be IForce Edcy stacked with HcGenerate and IForce Tropinol, and the next four weeks with basically be APS Testalentis 100 stacked with LG Substerone. I should be able to do a nice comparison. Now for the last four weeks, weeks 9 to 12, if I add teh Ecdy again, I will go with the one I think worked better..All and all, I can't wait..

SJ
    I have my eye on this! let us know how it goes man

4. please could someone help me with a question i have regarding the use of Ecdyesterone/ecdymorph and X-factor!?

i was wondering if you can use X-factor on cycle with an ecdyesterone product as i heard two sides one that its good and one that its doesnt work because of the anti-inflammatory effects of ecdyesterone!?

thanks dudes

5. Quote Originally Posted by jayice View Post
    please could someone help me with a question i have regarding the use of Ecdyesterone/ecdymorph and X-factor!?

i was wondering if you can use X-factor on cycle with an ecdyesterone product as i heard two sides one that its good and one that its doesnt work because of the anti-inflammatory effects of ecdyesterone!?

thanks dudes
    I would lay off the ecdysterone during your X-factor cycle. Just run ecdy when your finished.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   

6. For tnubs, Staked and James (as well as anyone else interested).

I do remember seeing a study on hard training athletes where they went up to 2g/lb bodyweight to maintain a positive nitrogen balance.

This was years ago and cannot remember the specifics of it. Poliquin has also mentioned it in a T-Nation article.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I would lay off the ecdysterone during your X-factor cycle. Just run ecdy when your finished.
    I ran XFA and I force ecdy. It was a decent stack but I think I may be a non responder to ArA.

8. does ecdy raise estro and prolactin at all? sorry i'm way out of the loop on this compound.

9. nope, it will not effect hormones at all.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

10. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    nope, it will not effect hormones at all.
    ^ this ^

Some notice a increase libido which I think may be caused by in increased sense of well being.

I've been using ecdy products since I was 16 with no issues. (I'm 23 now)

11. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    ^ this ^

Some notice a increase libido which I think may be caused by in increased sense of well being.

getting ready to start my 2nd bottle, will really know how well it is working when cycle is over.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

12. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    ^ this ^

your 23? i always got the impression you were like 30 or something lol. 23 just sounds so young for a cop
    CELTIC LABS REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    your 23? i always got the impression you were like 30 or something lol. 23 just sounds so young for a cop
    haha, I have state troopers about his age at my gym...just weird I feel like Im getting so old.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    haha, I have state troopers about his age at my gym...just weird I feel like Im getting so old.
    Ehh, you were born in 1941... gettin just a bit old
    CELTIC LABS REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Ehh, you were born in 1941... gettin just a bit old
    well...when Im in dictator mode thats my birth, but my usual birth is 1977.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    well...when Im in dictator mode thats my birth, but my usual birth is 1977.

Damn you old son.

I keed I keed.

17. So i couldnt find multistix anywhere, which rly surprised me. So i cant do my little experiment. But the next 7 days im dosing 8 caps of ECDY, which will be the end of my second bottle. also running 6 caps of fadogia-500 a day and regular dosing ebol along with it. should be fun
    CELTIC LABS REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    So i couldnt find multistix anywhere, which rly surprised me. So i cant do my little experiment. But the next 7 days im dosing 8 caps of ECDY, which will be the end of my second bottle. also running 6 caps of fadogia-500 a day and regular dosing ebol along with it. should be fun
    Damn!!! I just placed an order from you know where and forgot to add e Bol to my cart!! I REALLY have to try it soon.

19. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Damn!!! I just placed an order from you know where and forgot to add e Bol to my cart!! I REALLY have to try it soon.
    Oh man, your really missing out! Definitely my of favorite supplements so far.
    CELTIC LABS REP

20. whens Ecdy coming back instock?

21. are u currentley online i dont know how to ue this site im new

22. hey bro how do i talk to people on here?

23. does anyone experience lethargy with ECDY?

edit: lethargy subsided....

24. Quote Originally Posted by liftthings28 View Post
    hey bro how do i talk to people on here?
    This isnt instant chat, its a forum. People will post when they can or if they care.

25. i went out and got a bottle of it....gonna run it with pes shift and something like a forged burner, never used an ecdy product before so i'm looking forward to it
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

26. I would also like 2 knw whn ecdy is expected to be back in stock. Tryin 2 get another 1 for pct.

27. Quote Originally Posted by monstamash40 View Post
    I would also like 2 knw whn ecdy is expected to be back in stock. Tryin 2 get another 1 for pct.
    will be within 2 weeks I've been told. keep your fingers crossed.

28. Sadly they bumped the price up I was digging 20$ a bottle!

29. anybody got updates on how their run of this is going? i got 8 bottles ready to go!

30. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    anybody got updates on how their run of this is going? i got 8 bottles ready to go!
    thats quite a few pills
    how long are you running for?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. titanium vs ECDY
    By hyperCat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 02:29 AM
  2. ecdy
    By standon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 12:05 PM
  3. Did NP run out of ECDY before you could get any?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 12:37 AM
  4. are these all ECDY the same?
    By davidcyt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 02:02 PM
  5. ecdy-bolin?
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 02:10 PM