Testforce 2 & Shift Stack

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
What do you think of this for a recomp stack?

Ran AT2 and OEP before summer last year, got pretty cut up. However, I lost a little muscle. This time around, I'm looking at TF2 to keep test high, and shift for the fat loss. Also, with Shift containing no stims, I could also take this at night.

Thoughts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think of this for a recomp stack?

Ran AT2 and OEP before summer last year, got pretty cut up. However, I lost a little muscle. This time around, I'm looking at TF2 to keep test high, and shift for the fat loss. Also, with Shift containing no stims, I could also take this at night.

Thoughts?
You could stack Testforce 2 and Shift together ok. To make the stack even better, and because Testforce 2 contains DAA, you might also want to add Erase to that stack.

Just a note to remember that your NUTRITION is going to determine whether you lose fat or muscle, and how much (if applicable) of either.

~Rosie~

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
You could stack Testforce 2 and Shift together ok. To make the stack even better, and because Testforce 2 contains DAA, you might also want to add Erase to that stack.

Just a note to remember that your NUTRITION is going to determine whether you lose fat or muscle, and how much (if applicable) of either.

~Rosie~
I actually have some erase on hand already. Thanks for the suggestion. Nutrition is not a problem. Nice photo BTW.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have some erase on hand already. Thanks for the suggestion. Nutrition is not a problem. Nice photo BTW.
No worries :)

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And yes, Shift can be taken at night since it does not have any stims

Sounds like you have a good plan