Big exam comming up, need a "focus" supp

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Thank you very much for all the ideas. It sounds like Focus XT is a strong candidate. I will take some time and research all these supps and formulate a plan after a trial run, haha definitley dont want to burn out out on test day!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    Focus XT Pink lemonade is bomb man!
    yup i like pink and cotton candy myself
    S.n.S team member
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    yup i like pink and cotton candy myself
    Blue Raspberry is my favorite. They all taste great though.
    I'm Back...

4. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    great question. i too have a huge test coming up in june. my job pretty much depends on it. 2-3 months is the norm for studying time for this particular test. ive been studying for around 2 months already (not very intense), but for the whole month of may i need to hit it hard. most of you recommend focus xt which im currently looking into. however, do you crash after the effects wear off? i cant take jack3d or anything else that has 1,3 whatever it is because i crash real hard (like coming off a night of doing blow). def would like to hear more from ppl who have used it solely as a study aid... thanks
    The crash some experience from 1,3 is not welcome for focusing. I also think some stims are so strong that they affect my attention span and make it next to zero. This is why i prefer choline over something that jacks up epinephrine.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    The crash some experience from 1,3 is not welcome for focusing. I also think some stims are so strong that they affect my attention span and make it next to zero. This is why i prefer choline over something that jacks up epinephrine.
    Yah come to think of it I am a bit ADD so that may be why some stims actually increase my focus...

6. cough focus xt - black berry cough
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

7. The sample is on it's way, bro! Keep in touch!

8. adderall!

9. What is this!??? I'm baffled at all these caffeine recommendations. I'd say go with lucidrol (pea), bacopa, Acetyl-L-Carnitine. No stims if possible, smooth stable state.

10. Phenylethylamine (PEA) is the best focus supplement I've ever tried. Best way to describe the feeling is losing your mind in the material your studying. Many have mentioned lucidrol, if it has PEA in it, I would go with that.
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by kelvinmartin View Post
    adderall!
    ^^this^^

12. Quote Originally Posted by midlandindian View Post
    ^^this^^
    word!

13. heaps and heaps of cocaine...just kidding...not really...adderall

14. Quote Originally Posted by OafMister View Post
    heaps and heaps of cocaine...just kidding...not really...adderall
    ^tasty^

15. I know someone said no 1,3-dimethyl but I use that to study and found that it works great for me for focus. PEA, on the other hand, I found to be more of a hindrance and didn't like it at all.

Other products you can try (all of which I have used):
    -Now Brain Elevate

-LifeTime Brain Support Formula

-Healthy Origins Cognizin Citicoline

-ALCAR
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Just as the title states, I have a big exam comming up that i really want to nail. Any suggestions on a supplement that will aid in memory and mental focus for the day of the exam?

Thanks
    Is it an exam for work? If yes, then can you get the answers for me?

17. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    cough focus xt - black berry cough
    taste is awesome i agree .. but hate the black tounge afterwards lol
    S.n.S team member

18. DMAE or if you have alot of money buy some NZT

19. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    DMAE or if you have alot of money buy some NZT
    If anything like NZT actually existed it would literally blow your brain like blowing a fuse. You'd be brain-damaged and fall into a coma. Death wouldn't be far behind, if not instant.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

20. Not sure, but I'm guessing this thread is closed. Was a while since he posted, so perhaps he already have done the exam ?

21. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Is it an exam for work? If yes, then can you get the answers for me?
    Haha yeah for work thats why Adderall wont work! probably wouldn't be too ethical!

Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Not sure, but I'm guessing this thread is closed. Was a while since he posted, so perhaps he already have done the exam ?
    Nope, the test is May 3rd, just been studying like crazy. I got the sample and loved it! I ordered some on the planet the other day. Very mild stim effect but i noticed i was very very relaxed mentaly from it. Will be using it often.

I have tried Alpha T2 in the past and that stuff spun me off the planet! not a good call for focus, for me anyway!

22. Glad you liked it, bro! That's the best part of samples, giving you a little taste of how it works for you.. Just hate when you need buy a product and it turns out that it doesn't work for you.. But.. Glad it worked out for you!

Good luck on the exam!

23. Nope, the test is May 3rd, just been studying like crazy. I got the sample and loved it! I ordered some on the planet the other day. Very mild stim effect but i noticed i was very very relaxed mentaly from it. Will be using it often.
    I'm very sensitive to stims I've had probs with anxiety so I'm careful around them.
    StimX has become one of my staples for energy because of the clean focus and awareness without the jitters and mile a minute thinking.

I'm glad u liked it too.
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

24. Brain Toniq is good....used it for my exam today. no jitters. just helps you think clearly and work faster

25. Quote Originally Posted by OafMister View Post
    heaps and heaps of cocaine...just kidding...not really...adderall
    Yeah right, lol. Maybe to focus on partying..

26. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Brain Toniq is good....used it for my exam today. no jitters. just helps you think clearly and work faster
    anyone else have experience with this? is it only available online?

27. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    anyone else have experience with this? is it only available online?
    Their website has a find a dealer option, i checked it out and bought 3 cans from a local health food store. It's like an all natural, organic caffine free RedBull. Taste isn't bad but it is really hard to report anything on focus. I guess for me it was marginal increase or placebo completley.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Phenylethylamine (PEA) is the best focus supplement I've ever tried. Best way to describe the feeling is losing your mind in the material your studying. Many have mentioned lucidrol, if it has PEA in it, I would go with that.
    WHere do you get this PEA stuff?

29. Have a big exam too and need some mental juice.

30. tbh redlines actually help me focus

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  2. what's the supp in anarcy stack that makes you "feel good"??
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 05:27 PM
  3. "In the Zone": (My Focus XT review)
    By motiv8er in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 03:46 PM
  4. Best "natural" Supp Ever Made...
    By memo007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:48 PM