Big exam comming up, need a "focus" supp

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. great question. i too have a huge test coming up in june. my job pretty much depends on it. 2-3 months is the norm for studying time for this particular test. ive been studying for around 2 months already (not very intense), but for the whole month of may i need to hit it hard. most of you recommend focus xt which im currently looking into. however, do you crash after the effects wear off? i cant take jack3d or anything else that has 1,3 whatever it is because i crash real hard (like coming off a night of doing blow). def would like to hear more from ppl who have used it solely as a study aid... thanks


  2. Lecithin, large dose, every day. Takes a bit of time to build-up in your system so you may not notice anything sigificant from an acute dose.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   
       


  3. Since they are being pimped in this thread already ...From experience: Focus XT, StimX, and L.I.T. Up are all good choices in the focus/no crash department.

  4. Focus XT Pink lemonade is bomb man!

  5. This is pretty much what Motivate does for me...it's a bit milder than some other stims, makes it easier to control the dosing... I use it for courses at work.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Thank you very much for all the ideas. It sounds like Focus XT is a strong candidate. I will take some time and research all these supps and formulate a plan after a trial run, haha definitley dont want to burn out out on test day!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    Focus XT Pink lemonade is bomb man!
    yup i like pink and cotton candy myself

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    yup i like pink and cotton candy myself
    Blue Raspberry is my favorite. They all taste great though.
    I'm Back...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    great question. i too have a huge test coming up in june. my job pretty much depends on it. 2-3 months is the norm for studying time for this particular test. ive been studying for around 2 months already (not very intense), but for the whole month of may i need to hit it hard. most of you recommend focus xt which im currently looking into. however, do you crash after the effects wear off? i cant take jack3d or anything else that has 1,3 whatever it is because i crash real hard (like coming off a night of doing blow). def would like to hear more from ppl who have used it solely as a study aid... thanks
    The crash some experience from 1,3 is not welcome for focusing. I also think some stims are so strong that they affect my attention span and make it next to zero. This is why i prefer choline over something that jacks up epinephrine.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    The crash some experience from 1,3 is not welcome for focusing. I also think some stims are so strong that they affect my attention span and make it next to zero. This is why i prefer choline over something that jacks up epinephrine.
    Yah come to think of it I am a bit ADD so that may be why some stims actually increase my focus...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. cough focus xt - black berry cough
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  12. The sample is on it's way, bro! Keep in touch!

  13. adderall!

  14. What is this!??? I'm baffled at all these caffeine recommendations. I'd say go with lucidrol (pea), bacopa, Acetyl-L-Carnitine. No stims if possible, smooth stable state.

  15. Phenylethylamine (PEA) is the best focus supplement I've ever tried. Best way to describe the feeling is losing your mind in the material your studying. Many have mentioned lucidrol, if it has PEA in it, I would go with that.
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kelvinmartin View Post
    adderall!
    ^^this^^

  17. Quote Originally Posted by midlandindian View Post
    ^^this^^
    word!

  18. heaps and heaps of cocaine...just kidding...not really...adderall

  19. Quote Originally Posted by OafMister View Post
    heaps and heaps of cocaine...just kidding...not really...adderall
    ^tasty^

  20. I know someone said no 1,3-dimethyl but I use that to study and found that it works great for me for focus. PEA, on the other hand, I found to be more of a hindrance and didn't like it at all.

    Other products you can try (all of which I have used):
    -Now Brain Elevate

    -LifeTime Brain Support Formula

    -Healthy Origins Cognizin Citicoline

    -ALCAR
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Just as the title states, I have a big exam comming up that i really want to nail. Any suggestions on a supplement that will aid in memory and mental focus for the day of the exam?

    Thanks
    Is it an exam for work? If yes, then can you get the answers for me?


  22. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    cough focus xt - black berry cough
    taste is awesome i agree .. but hate the black tounge afterwards lol

  23. DMAE or if you have alot of money buy some NZT

  24. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    DMAE or if you have alot of money buy some NZT
    If anything like NZT actually existed it would literally blow your brain like blowing a fuse. You'd be brain-damaged and fall into a coma. Death wouldn't be far behind, if not instant.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  25. Not sure, but I'm guessing this thread is closed. Was a while since he posted, so perhaps he already have done the exam ?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  2. what's the supp in anarcy stack that makes you "feel good"??
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 04:27 PM
  3. "In the Zone": (My Focus XT review)
    By motiv8er in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 02:46 PM
  4. Best "natural" Supp Ever Made...
    By memo007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in