proper supplement stack?

altyy94

Awards
i have generation x labs testabo (natural test booster) and stakabol (prohormone) is taking both of these at the same time going to work VERY good..or should i just take stakabol and forget about the testabol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No reason for a test booster while taking a prohormone. Prohormones will take your testosterone down to nothing. And a test booster wont do anything for that

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No reason for a test booster while taking a prohormone. Prohormones will take your testosterone down to nothing. And a test booster wont do anything for that
The perfect response.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The perfect response.
Eh, it was okay. A perfect response would be more like: No reason for a test booster while taking a prohormone. Prohormones will take your testosterone down to nothing. And a test booster wont do anything for that. <------ period at end. :saevilw:

Ok ok it was a perfect response as is.

altyy94

Awards
alright thank you...and if i have already opened the bottle of testabol and i have it sitting for until after my cycle and after my pct will the pills still be good?

spogiderbaer

Awards
i guess you'll do your prohormone cycle soon, so its no problem if the exp date is still good.

greetings spogi

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
alright thank you...and if i have already opened the bottle of testabol and i have it sitting for until after my cycle and after my pct will the pills still be good?
yes