gyno flare on daa even with erase and titan

mrball33

Awards
hey guys ive been taking 3 caps of erase and 2 titanium along with the 3 grams of daa for a little over a week. i have done a few ph cycles before and developed a mild gyno from a superdol cycle. although i have managed to keep it down the daa flares it up, my question is should i bump the erase to 4 a day? i thought i would have no problem with gyno on such a "dry" stack but i guess im pretty prone to it. i also have an extra 45 epistane pills but i doubt they would be of any use. i wanna "dry" and Harden my body and def dont want gyno issues. help?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
DAA raises prolactin, grab some caber or prami bud.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
poor guy thats why I dont use DAA anymore

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use just Erase if the others are giving you gyno, likely the DAA.

Erase itself will still give you an anabolic edge, raising your T while keeping your E and Cortisol low.

More anabolic, less catabolic

Most of the DAA gyno issues I have read seem to happen in people who have had some type of previous gyno. Stuff gets flared up easy

mrball33

Awards
yeah i read that caber is the same as divanex. i dont just wanna drop the daa though(my test is between 415-515 overall and i would like to get that up. plus the caber sounds like it would def help boost the sex drive and that which is a problem that has lingered around as well. u need a script tho? how much does it run $ wise?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i read that caber is the same as divanex. i dont just wanna drop the daa though(my test is between 415-515 overall and i would like to get that up. plus the caber sounds like it would def help boost the sex drive and that which is a problem that has lingered around as well. u need a script tho? how much does it run $ wise?
Lets say your test is 450. DAA at best raises your test 40%

So at best it will get you to 630. That is a nice increase, dont get me wrong, but if it is aggravating an old gyno flair up, I dont see how it is worth it.

mrball33

Awards
i agree, however i think the caber might actually help with some of my other issues from the sound of it. the last few years i have had a low sex drive, lacking that "hard"muscle look, gyno flare. it might help me out a lot if i can get it

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
i agree, however i think the caber might actually help with some of my other issues from the sound of it. the last few years i have had a low sex drive, lacking that "hard"muscle look, gyno flare. it might help me out a lot if i can get it
Try something like USP Powerfull or something with L-dopa and see if that helps.

mrball33

Awards
ive used powerfull before, i wasnt thrilled. i have hdrol i think i might just sell it though, im looking to get a cycle together to harden up and get ripped more then bulk. would the gyno likely flare if aim in that area or is there some cycle options to help me reach my goals.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id do and epi cycle with letro during to reduce gyno.
Daa flares my gyno up too, but only if i push it to 3g a day, i use the pre-wo lit up (has daa in it) here and there, no more then 1 scoop (1.5g) and no more then 2 times a week. So far i havent had any huge issues. Drop the DAA, go with erase like natty said. I LOVE THE STUFF.. Btw fenugreek can raise prolactin also, so with daa its not pretty, erase wont stop prolectin build up. Also superdrol gyno is prolactin based, so id stay clear of compounds that aggravate it unless u have caber on hand.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try something like USP Powerfull or something with L-dopa and see if that helps.
I agree. Especially before moving to a pharmaceutical knock off like some shabby fake cabaser. Not to mention I read cabergoline breaks down after a few hours in solution, yet a lot of companies sell it in solution...

You may not have been impressed with powerfull before...but you are looking for something to specifically lower prolactin for your gyno issue...Powerfull will do this.

I would drop the DAA and Divan, do erase at 3 caps per day and add Powerfull

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Especially before moving to a pharmaceutical knock off like some shabby fake cabaser. Not to mention I read cabergoline breaks down after a few hours in solution, yet a lot of companies sell it in solution...

You may not have been impressed with powerfull before...but you are looking for something to specifically lower prolactin for your gyno issue...Powerfull will do this.

I would drop the DAA and Divan, do erase at 3 caps per day and add Powerfull
Good point, if you're going to grab caber, get pharm grade pill form, mine comes .5mg pill.

droyal

Awards
hey guys ive been taking 3 caps of erase and 2 titanium along with the 3 grams of daa for a little over a week. i have done a few ph cycles before and developed a mild gyno from a superdol cycle. although i have managed to keep it down the daa flares it up, my question is should i bump the erase to 4 a day? i thought i would have no problem with gyno on such a "dry" stack but i guess im pretty prone to it. i also have an extra 45 epistane pills but i doubt they would be of any use. i wanna "dry" and Harden my body and def dont want gyno issues. help?
Dump the Erase man, and go with Triazole, much better product for what you want to do

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it was me I would add some Vitex and stay on the current stack. Erase will raise your test and dry you out better then any diuretic I ever used and stacking with DAA will have you feeling great. The down side of Vitex is it will kill your libido at least it does for me and a few others I know that have used it.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Erase itself will still give you an anabolic edge, raising your T while keeping your E and Cortisol low.

Most of the DAA gyno issues I have read seem to happen in people who have had some type of previous gyno. Stuff gets flared up easy
Could erase flare up pre-existing gyno on cycle or off?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Only off cycle so far but I plan to keep using erase off and on until I finish these four bottles off. :)
Good sh*t! Definitely interested in hearing about on-cycle from natty or Dadams. Have a slight case that is sensitive to certain OTC AI's. Hvae a bottle to test it out but am currently on cycle and don't wannna risk ruining my cycle.

mrball33

Awards
its f*cked up a girl i went to school with went to the doctor and said she wants to be a man and gets all the hormones and help she wants to achieve that. i go and show that i have prior gyno problems from a less then sucessfull ph recovery when i was younger and have lower test and low sex drive and all i get is a bill. this country sux, i should be able to get whatever i want under a doctors supervision. :/ then i watch them spend 18 mill on get barry bonds to admit he lied about doing things to his OWN BODY

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Add some p5p and Hgh Up by applied Neutricuticals and HGH Pro by Anabolic Innovations have a better L-Dopa extract than powerful so Id stack one of those with your DAA.

But Solution really is just drop the DAA. Lots of Sides with the product.

Erase will not stir up any gyno its the prolactin increase from DAA. Many people got really good help with DAA but some get this and the potentional brain damage scares me.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Exactly Josh ;)

mrball33

Awards
i just ordered a bottle of testopro and another erase(i have 2 erase now) and some vitex to see if it helps the prolactin. i am going to run erase 3 a day for 3 weeks then bump to 4 a day (maybe) for 2 more weeks while running testopro 4 a day for a month. when i get the vitex should i try the daa again or just say screw it and sell it with the hdrol :)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered a bottle of testopro and another erase(i have 2 erase now) and some vitex to see if it helps the prolactin. i am going to run erase 3 a day for 3 weeks then bump to 4 a day (maybe) for 2 more weeks while running testopro 4 a day for a month. when i get the vitex should i try the daa again or just say screw it and sell it with the hdrol :)
I hear vitex(chaste berry) does help with prolactin, I hope you get that under control, lets us all know how it goes for ya.
Running daa again might not be worth the bull $*** in your situation. try fadogia-500 or some other test booster i.e AX, Titanium etc or just stick with testopro

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dostinex or caber for prolactin
i tried caber and it worked but it made my nipples bleed and i couldnt eat more than 500 kcals for the day without throwing up. weird.

mrball33

Awards
ya im gunna run 3 erase, 4 testo, and 2 titan a day. and i think ill run daa the first 2 weeks and if i see its causing problems ill just drop it so i can run the rest of the stack with those 3. i got NOW vitex so it should handle it, but what do you guys run the vitex at? they say up to 3 a day which would be 900mg but i read someone taking 1800mg. any experience with this anyone?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
ya im gunna run 3 erase, 4 testo, and 2 titan a day. and i think ill run daa the first 2 weeks and if i see its causing problems ill just drop it so i can run the rest of the stack with those 3. i got NOW vitex so it should handle it, but what do you guys run the vitex at? they say up to 3 a day which would be 900mg but i read someone taking 1800mg. any experience with this anyone?
not personally , vitex 1000-1200mg a day is what im told, but theres other supps to take with it, caber, b6, l-dopa.
imo do a search here and google it, it gets crazy, but theres some proof that these supps work

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
caber is not a supp
its a medication

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
caber is not a supp
its a medication
oh crap my bad, yes its med, im retarded. its been a long ass effing day, im going to sleep now , rocha have a good one bro, im shot lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh crap my bad, yes its med, im retarded. its been a long ass effing day, im going to sleep now , rocha have a good one bro, im shot lol
lol it happens.
rest up

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Could erase flare up pre-existing gyno on cycle or off?
Eny aromatase(sp) inhibitors will mess with your tits if used improperly , its the sudden rise is estro also know as rebound, I missd one days dose with letro and sufferd. But also Daa might be as others have said the problem from prolactin

mrball33

Awards
innovative peptidedes still the go to for "research"? havent needed anything for a few years, i wanna make sure my experiments are all scienifically legit. :)

mrball33

Awards
and are most people using the tamoxifen or toremifene to "study" the most these days. i have been reading that a lot of people have been getting more into the toremifene nowadays

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Torem is my lover, lol...

I took ~800mg 1- carboxy(dopa part of powerfull that,was sold in bulk) nightly and 25-50mg 6-bromo alongside DAA for a good while without any issues in exacerbating my existing gyno, if anything I felt as though it dissipated some....

I'd drop the daa asap until you get some prolactin antagonists on hand then resume once you've got the flare up under control.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eny aromatase(sp) inhibitors will mess with your tits if used improperly , its the sudden rise is estro also know as rebound, I missd one days dose with letro and sufferd. But also Daa might be as others have said the problem from prolactin
If you were constantly taking letro a single dose missed will not create any such rebound. Its half life is fabulously long and the bound aromatase will take a good bit longer then a single day to be released to then enact its effects creating estrogen.....

Other possibilities:

Other not mentioned supplements might have made slight puffiness
Bunk letro, get yourself a reliable source.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
stacking p5p (like b6) and L-dopa is better than vitex. i heard it takes vitex awhile to kickin. also L-dopa products are fun, you will get gains from that in the GH booster products.

mrball33

Awards
got some vitex and p5p today. unfort a certain site didnt have and p5p and only 1 bottle of vitex so im on low supply. what dosage should i take the p5p and vitex?

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Add some p5p and Hgh Up by applied Neutricuticals and HGH Pro by Anabolic Innovations have a better L-Dopa extract than powerful so Id stack one of those with your DAA.

But Solution really is just drop the DAA. Lots of Sides with the product.

Erase will not stir up any gyno its the prolactin increase from DAA. Many people got really good help with DAA but some get this and the potentional brain damage scares me.
Brain damage from daa?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard DAA can have nerotoxic stuff or something. go into the DAA threads.

rjp3900

rjp3900

Awards
It's excitotoxicity. Some smart guys - like Patrick Arnold and Dana Houser - say it's malarkey. DAA is related to phenylalanine. You don't get excitotoxicity from drinking too much diet soda, and my understanding is the body metabolizes DAA the same.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
damn i kinda wish i got some for my up and coming pct

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
It's excitotoxicity. Some smart guys - like Patrick Arnold and Dana Houser - say it's malarkey. DAA is related to phenylalanine. You don't get excitotoxicity from drinking too much diet soda, and my understanding is the body metabolizes DAA the same.
Thanks think Ill give daa a try on my next pct. Can't go wrong with big balls and libio. I'll let everyone know if I get more bain mamaged...lol What's everyone like for a daa product?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Thanks think Ill give daa a try on my next pct. Can't go wrong with big balls and libio. I'll let everyone know if I get more bain mamaged...lol What's everyone like for a daa product?
I like nutraplanets bulk daa and athletix adamantium, lit up has some good reviews, havent tried that one yet.