daa with my pct

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I have nolva to run 20/20/10/10 and inhibit-e. The question is how do i take my daa its the bulk from NP. Do i mix it with water, juice, toss a scoop right in my mouth? Lil help please

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I normally do gatorade cause it has a little acidic taste. Anyway works though

obvious

obvious

Awards
You can mix it with water. It has a bit
of a tart/citrus taste which isn't that bad. Goes great with OJ

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I start pct at the end off the week

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
No problem, what was your cycle

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
M1-4add, had 10 day kicker of sd at 10mg to finish a bottle off. And some tren-e

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
M1-4add, had 10 day kicker of sd at 10mg to finish a bottle off. And some tren-e
Sweet! How were your results? Maybe you should think about dosing the Nolva at 40/40/20/20. Seems more appropriate IMO

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I gained a solid 8lbs. I was sick for a week so i lost a lil bit then. I would guess i would have gained about 15 if i wouldn't have gotten too sick. Good idea on the nolva dose too

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I gained a solid 8lbs. I was sick for a week so i lost a lil bit then. I would guess i would have gained about 15 if i wouldn't have gotten too sick. Good idea on the nolva dose too
I hate getting sick on cycle. Ruins all the momentum and its a big waste of money. Still glad to see you got some decent gains.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
It did suck. Thanks though. Im might have to just pin for my next cycle.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
It did suck. Thanks though. Im might have to just pin for my next cycle.
Tren is one thing i really wanna try but the sides scare the **** outa me lol. Im gonna experiment with Osta-SARM in about a month. Run that into a PH cycle of SD and HD combined. Should be interesting!!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just take it like a shot! thats what I do with all my powders.

Mike

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've used tcf-1, easy to dose and liquid prep. I also just started lit up, but thats already mixed with a flavoring agent. If you are taking a preworkout I'd add it it that, otherwise gatorade probably works best, I do the old parachute method usually.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your nolva dose is too WEAK !
egh depends what else he is running, but ill agree. Something like, 40/20/20/10/10/10 would be more of something I would do.

Mike

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I've used tcf-1, easy to dose and liquid prep. I also just started lit up, but thats already mixed with a flavoring agent. If you are taking a preworkout I'd add it it that, otherwise gatorade probably works best, I do the old parachute method usually.
TCF-1 = candy.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
your nolva dose is too WEAK !
i disagree, nolva 20mg is fine, 20/20/10/10 is normal

i do think nolva sucks ass tho and is crap alone

and as posted, what the hell is the cycle?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I normally do gatorade cause it has a little acidic taste. Anyway works though
Or Crystal Light- Raspberry or Lemonade work pretty well- DAA normally has a pH of about 3.0-3.5 (based on everything I have tested)- and b/c of the acidity it has a tartness that can actually mask a lot of other unpleasant flavors.

By itself, it really isn't that bad, but it also depends on the version- we had a disodium DAA that tasted like saltwater- and it had a huge mesh size (less than 20) that would not have been good during mfg...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned to drop the Inhibit-E. ATD is not something to use in PCT.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Then what should i add?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
This is what he was on
ohhhhhhhhh, ok his pct sucks big time....drop the nolva

get some clomid or better torem, and add daa (choose which ever one tf2, tcf-1 and so on)

poorly laid out cycle imo

TulsaTalons

Awards
i disagree, nolva 20mg is fine, 20/20/10/10 is normal

i do think nolva sucks ass tho and is crap alone

and as posted, what the hell is the cycle?
plz explain why u think nolva "sucks ass"

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
plz explain why u think nolva "sucks ass"
clomid and torem work much faster at restoring hpta, nolva is bad on the libido while the other too excel, and e2 wise, it should be controlled on cycle, which then would negate nolva in pct as well

torem solo works the best, at least for me

however that is my opinion, and alot of guys will always use nolva with great success

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
clomid and torem work much faster at restoring hpta, nolva is bad on the libido while the other too excel, and e2 wise, it should be controlled on cycle, which then would negate nolva in pct as well

however that is my opinion, and alot of guys will always use nolva with great success
this^^ and nolva is bit more toxic than torem/clomid. imo drop the atd

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Torem did nothing for me, I tried it a while back.. I must of had bunk stuff, i should try it again.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Torem did nothing for me, I tried it a while back.. I must of had bunk stuff, i should try it again.
Definitely had bunk torem, I usually notice feeling back on day 3, but that is with running it 120mg x3days, then 90mg, then 60/60/30. Worth the price for increased recovery and safety profile. Nolva is the old tried and true though, plenty of old school guys swear by it, I've used it, no man boobs, no shutdown after cycle. I will say though that the nolva guys are running old school cycles as well, not these new fangled designer I'm gonna stack everything with drol in it garbage cycles.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
rc wise, i dont trust many places, there is even a real popular one on the net, n it worked for my last rat testings, but im convinced the lion was underdosed

iv gone back to another rc site

there is an innovative kind of torem out there, i had great success researching with

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
rc wise, i dont trust many places, there is even a real popular one on the net, n it worked for my last rat testings, but im convinced the lion was underdosed

there is an innovative kind of torem out there, i had great success researching with
lol smart bastard! :wink1:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I tend to stick to pharma grade, I get all my meds through india for dirt freakin cheap lol.. but yea my torem was rc grade and years ago.

JackeDanielz

Awards
im running a x-tren cycle and my pct will be clomid and DAA, and i was gonna run the clomid 75/50/50/50, i was wondering if that would be the ideal dosage, with DAA as directed

xtren week 1-2 60mg
week 3-5 90mg

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
gets the boys hanging down to your knees lmao, helps LH, helps libido, raise your test :AR15firing:
Sounds like I'm gonna get some for my PCT then lol. Im running clomid 50/50/25/25. Is this a good PCT for an Mdrol cycle?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
im running a x-tren cycle and my pct will be clomid and DAA, and i was gonna run the clomid 75/50/50/50, i was wondering if that would be the ideal dosage, with DAA as directed

xtren week 1-2 60mg
week 3-5 90mg
looks good, which daa did you go with

testforce is wicked and tcf-1 is fkn tasty, i heard bulk isnt as good for some reason

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like I'm gonna get some for my PCT then lol. Im running clomid 50/50/25/25. Is this a good PCT for an Mdrol cycle?
same deal, you should be fine....clomid dose looks good, add some vitC for cortisol or if you wanna get exotic endoamp or supressC

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
same deal, you should be fine....clomid dose looks good, add some vitC for cortisol or if you wanna get exotic endoamp or supressC
my budget is a little low. Is vitamin C really effective enough by itself at suppressing cortisol? I also found something by NOW called suppress-C, do you know whether this is any good? its a decent price, but it doesn't have the stuff that Supress-C has

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
yup, erase is good cort control and ai in one, theres adamantium from athletix looks like a good daa supplement, actually nutraplanet has a great deal on adamantium, titanium and erase right now check it out, agreed your clomid dose looks fine

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
yup, erase is good cort control and ai in one, theres adamantium from athletix looks like a good daa supplement, actually nutraplanet has a great deal on adamantium, titanium and erase right now check it out, agreed your clomid dose looks fine
Adamantium looks like its good. It says its a pre-workout, but I already take NO Xplode, so should I just take it another time of the day so the two supps dont interfere with one another?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Adamantium looks like its good. It says its a pre-workout, but I already take NO Xplode, so should I just take it another time of the day so the two supps dont interfere with one another?
wow your like the only guy I know of that likes NO Xplode, adamantium is not an exclusive pwo, so you can stack them, but if your on ph cycle , wait , are you doing the natty thing, imo NOX is garbage

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
wow your like the only guy I know of that likes NO Xplode, adamantium is not an exclusive pwo, so you can stack them, but if your on ph cycle , wait , are you doing the natty thing, imo NOX is garbage
Im on methastadrol right now. Why do you think NOX is garbage? I get bigger pumps off it than any other pre-workout ive tried.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Im on methastadrol right now. Why do you think NOX is garbage? I get bigger pumps off it than any other pre-workout ive tried.
It didn't work all that great for me, you know to each their own, your on sd and your not having bp issues with a stim pwo, that's pretty cool bro, but back to the daa talk, adamantium isn't like lit up or other daa supps its profile looks solid, I'm getting some real soon

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
It didn't work all that great for me, you know to each their own, your on sd and your not having bp issues with a stim pwo, that's pretty cool bro, but back to the daa talk, adamantium isn't like lit up or other daa supps its profile looks solid, I'm getting some real soon
I've been taking Hawthorne berry for BP as part of my cycle support. I dunno how i would know if i was having BP issues tho

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
my budget is a little low. Is vitamin C really effective enough by itself at suppressing cortisol? I also found something by NOW called suppress-C, do you know whether this is any good? its a decent price, but it doesn't have the stuff that Supress-C has
vitC 3g ed

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Hawthorne berry for BP as part of my cycle support. I dunno how i would know if i was having BP issues tho
headaches, light headed, dizziness, imo just have it checked and, normal should be around 120/80 or 110/70, id rather save stims for pct or even post pct, stims can, in some , raise your cort levels a bit higher on cycle, phs themselves raise bp and cort. so its practiced so save it for pct or post pct

JackeDanielz

Awards
looks good, which daa did you go with

testforce is wicked and tcf-1 is fkn tasty, i heard bulk isnt as good for some reason
I went with the SNS DAA, and i have lean extreme and kre-alkalyn, but should i take that throughout the pct or afterwards?
a lot of gyno going on early, spent all my money but i have a little extra inhibit e and novedex xt lol any suggestions?