Pct and DAA

Maverick02

Awards
I'm running an LG science kit right now with Form XT as the pct. Would it be a good idea to pair that with DAA or something like Testabolan or do you think the Form XT alone is sufficient? I plan on following up my pct with x gels.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I don't know much about PHs...I do think you need a serm though.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
SERM + test boost at least, I like BPS Sustain Alpha as DAA gives me mad poops lol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
a SERM is good option. Clomid and/or tamox for 4-5 weeks.

Maverick02

Awards
Gotcha. Thanks guys. Just curious. Why is form xt all they include if it's a good idea to run a serm and test booster after the cutting andro cycle? Is it that these PH's aren't as harsh as others or what? Because one would assume since it's a kit, that's all you'd need to take.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely would recommend nolva or clomid as a pct after that stack and maybe throw in an otc test booster.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Thanks guys. Just curious. Why is form xt all they include if it's a good idea to run a serm and test booster after the cutting andro cycle? Is it that these PH's aren't as harsh as others or what? Because one would assume since it's a kit, that's all you'd need to take.
Sadly the closest thing to an OTC SERM is Rebirth, they can't put a SERM in the kit cause legally they cannot sell it....

Maverick02

Awards
Sadly the closest thing to an OTC SERM is Rebirth, they can't put a SERM in the kit cause legally they cannot sell it....
Makes sense. So if I decide to go with Rebirth (considering getting my hands on clomid or nolva seems difficult and sketch), should I take it along with the Form XT and a natty test booster? So my pct would be Rebirth, Form and something like Testabolan, Sustain or whatever I choose.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense. So if I decide to go with Rebirth (considering getting my hands on clomid or nolva seems difficult and sketch), should I take it along with the Form XT and a natty test booster? So my pct would be Rebirth, Form and something like Testabolan, Sustain or whatever I choose.
Yeah, some people say if doing rebirth run it for 8 weeks though, I mean honestly if you do that just try to find a way to get labs done to ensure you are recovering properly.

Maverick02

Awards
Yeah, some people say if doing rebirth run it for 8 weeks though, I mean honestly if you do that just try to find a way to get labs done to ensure you are recovering properly.
Okay will do. I'll def get some labs done afterwards to check up on it all. I appreciate your help.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
No prob, want to see you keep those gains!!

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
It's really not sketch buying serms. You buy them as a research chemical. I can give you some suggestions that I've used personally and live in the u.s. you just have to use them on your rat and cannot take them your self because that would be illegal. Your doing one of those lg kits which are all ph's and usually several of them, you need a serm to restart hpta. I don't know why no one of saying it but some otc pct product will not be enough.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Which kit are you using specifically like what ph's are in it.

Maverick02

Awards
Which kit are you using specifically like what ph's are in it.
It's there andro cutting kit. It has 1-andro, 17-proandro, epiandro 50 and Form xt. Which is why I thought there's no way form xt was enough for a pct.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
It's there andro cutting kit. It has 1-andro, 17-proandro, epiandro 50 and Form xt. Which is why I thought there's no way form xt was enough for a pct.
Yeah man there is NO WAY form xt is enough to get you back up you will have suppression. You 100% without a shadow of doubt need a serm either clomid or novla(for your lab rat).
There really two things that are gonna happen if you don't.
1. Worst case; you shut down, estrogen is too high you get rebound gynemastia.
2. You shut down, don't restart hpta test stays low longer and you lose the gains you made.

Serm is your best bet and keeping your gains.

Maverick02

Awards
Yeah man there is NO WAY form xt is enough to get you back up you will have suppression. You 100% without a shadow of doubt need a serm either clomid or novla(for your lab rat).
There really two things that are gonna happen if you don't.
1. Worst case; you shut down, estrogen is too high you get rebound gynemastia.
2. You shut down, don't restart hpta test stays low longer and you lose the gains you made.

Serm is your best bet and keeping your gains.
I figured that was the case. Just seemed a little light when I was researching the whole thing, so I'll go with a serm. Nobody wants to screw their crap up for good. Or lose it! I'll get my rat ready.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Yeah man, the problem is that ph's exist in this legal grey area where they can kinda say that you can take this because it's not specifically banned from the steroid act that banned a bunch of ph's. But there's no legal grey area for serms, you can buy them for "research purposes" but the second you take it without a prescription its a crime. So lg can't tell you, "well with this product once your done if you wanna keep your gains and not **** yourself up, go break the law".

Maverick02

Awards
Yeah man, the problem is that ph's exist in this legal grey area where they can kinda say that you can take this because it's not specifically banned from the steroid act that banned a bunch of ph's. But there's no legal grey area for serms, you can buy them for "research purposes" but the second you take it without a prescription its a crime. So lg can't tell you, "well with this product once your done if you wanna keep your gains and not **** yourself up, go break the law".
Lol yeah that's a good point. Never thought of it from that perspective, but it's a real crap shoot considering guys can mess themselves up if they aren't paying attention to it all. And the breaking the law part too. That's always bad.

Maverick02

Awards
Alright one last question and I'll be good. This kit says to start Form XT (pct) on week 4 of the cycle. The whole thing runs for 6 total. So that's 3 weeks of taking form. If I take clomid and a natty test boost, when should I start that, how many weeks and how much per day should I take? Okay, 4 questions...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
PCT should run 4 weeks, Google PCT guidelines for dosage based on what you took.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Alright one last question and I'll be good. This kit says to start Form XT (pct) on week 4 of the cycle. The whole thing runs for 6 total. So that's 3 weeks of taking form. If I take clomid and a natty test boost, when should I start that, how many weeks and how much per day should I take? Okay, 4 questions...
Not sure about the form but with the serms you start the next day after your last pill. You should take it for 4 weeks if you do clomid it should be something like 50/50/25/25. If you go with novla it would be like 40/40/20/20. Which serm you decide is kinda personal preference. Clomid has been know to cause blurry vision and novla has been know to help more with gyno. I've used both and never had a problem, your choice. I would start the natty test booster when you start the serm also.

Maverick02

Awards
Okay, that helps a ton guys. I really appreciate you bearing with me one this. I'll do the normal cycle and add in clomid and test afterwards. Run it that way.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
We'll be around if you need us!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, that helps a ton guys. I really appreciate you bearing with me one this. I'll do the normal cycle and add in clomid and test afterwards. Run it that way.
Great choice.

Also to the part about x gels in your first post. X gels won't help you recover but it's a great natural anabolic for PCT or off cycle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always run a SERM. OTC products are not needed, but can help. AlphaMax XT would be a great option since it covers all of your bases for an OTC product. You will get a fully dosed AI to help with cortisol, a full dose of ashwagandha will also help with cortisol and increase testosterone. Testosterone will also be positively increased through boron and 3,4 dinavil. I love stacking AlphaMax XT with X-Gels. The stack provides a nice boost in strength and improves body composition as well. It would be a great pair during your PCT, with a SERM.

Maverick02

Awards
Always run a SERM. OTC products are not needed, but can help. AlphaMax XT would be a great option since it covers all of your bases for an OTC product. You will get a fully dosed AI to help with cortisol, a full dose of ashwagandha will also help with cortisol and increase testosterone. Testosterone will also be positively increased through boron and 3,4 dinavil. I love stacking AlphaMax XT with X-Gels. The stack provides a nice boost in strength and improves body composition as well. It would be a great pair during your PCT, with a SERM.
That's a great point, man. I completely forgot about Alphmax. I've taken it in the past and have had really good results from it. thanks for the advice and heads up.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a great point, man. I completely forgot about Alphmax. I've taken it in the past and have had really good results from it. thanks for the advice and heads up.
Have you taken Alphamax XT already, or the old Alphamax? I loved the OG, however XT is on another level. I don't know why I waited so long to get on ashwagandha train, it makes me feel so calm.

Maverick02

Awards
Have you taken Alphamax XT already, or the old Alphamax? I loved the OG, however XT is on another level. I don't know why I waited so long to get on ashwagandha train, it makes me feel so calm.
I took Alphamax XT. I actually kept the bottle so I'd remember to buy more but never got around to doing it. Yeah man, just all around that stuff is awesome. You feel great and I had some good results from it too.